Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important - Google ads policy on PFDC - RESOLVED :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important - Google ads policy on PFDC - RESOLVED :-)

IMPORTANT:

Please Do Not post any links to any illegal content on this forum such as videos, streams, photos any more or it will be removed and you will be warned and banned. We will have to take serious action to clean our site and comply with Google's policy so please support this community and
    do not post anything that can risk our only revenue source from Google.

Dear friends, due to Google policies our site has been under review for some time and Google has stopped and disabled our ads currently till we remove illegal content and links to copyrighted material from our site so we would want to ask everyone to not place a link on PFDC if you know it is from an illegal source.

You can pm each other anything private instead of posting it here as it will not be beneficial to our site and we will be banned for any Google ads that is the only source of revenue for our site, so we will have to remove the links or videos that are against the policy of Google.

we hope you understand.

PFDC
    Last edited by webmaster; 09-04-2014, 04:33 AM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Damn, sorry to hear this Kamran jaan. So is it best not to post pics/links at all?

Comment

Could you clarify what is considered illegal? For example are youtube videos permitted?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Hello,
        This message is to alert you that one of your websites is not currently in compliance with our AdSense program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your website.
        Issue ID#: 28130656
        Ad serving has been disabled to: persianfootball.com
        Example page where violation occurred: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...amp-Highlights
        Action required: Check all other remaining sites in your account for compliance.
        Current account status: Active

Violation explanation

Google ads may not be displayed on adult or mature content. This includes displaying ads on pages that provide links for or drive traffic to adult or mature sites.

For more information about keeping your content family-safe, please review our program guidelines and these tips from the policy team.
        Additionally, you can watch our short animated video & policy refreshers on this topic.

AdSense publishers may not display Google ads on webpages with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content. This includes sites that display copyrighted material, sites hosting copyrighted files, or sites that provide links driving traffic to sites that contain copyrighted material.
        Examples of copyrighted content which may require legal rights in order to be displayed include, but are not limited to:
        • Television shows, movies, and audio files
        • Access to streaming cable or satellite television
        • Books and/or e-books
        • Video games
        • Images.
        program policies and these tips from the policy team about avoiding copyright infringement.
        Additionally, you can watch our short animated video & policy refreshers on this topic.

Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content. This includes, but is not limited to, pages with images or videos containing:
        • Strategically covered nudity
        • Sheer or see-through clothing
        • Lewd or provocative poses
        • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

For more information about keeping your content family-safe, please review our program guidelines and these tips from the policy team.

Action required: Check account for complianceAppeals If you wish to appeal this disabling then you can do so by using the Issue ID listed above to contact us via our Help Center: https://support.google.com/adsense/a...&answer=113061.
        Thank you for your cooperation.
        Sincerely,
        The Google AdSense Team

Comment

Important - Google ads policy on PFDC - Please read!!!

Dafuq?! Does this mean no Highlight Videos?
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

dear friends, we have been banned to display google ads.. here is the email we received just now:
            Hello,
            Thank you for submitting an appeal. However, after thoroughly reviewing persianfootball.com and taking your feedback into consideration, we are unable to enable ad serving to your site again at this time, as your site appears to still be in violation.

Google ads may not be displayed on adult or mature content. This includes displaying ads on pages that provide links for or drive traffic to adult or mature sites.

Please help us find any adult content on our site to clean this issue as I cannot find anything so we can delete it.

Mods pls delete any adult content you see.

we appreciate your support in this.

Comment

The thread House of Sin certainly has some adult content I assume, maybe it should be deleted.

Comment

here is what we need to do:

AdSense publishers may not display Google ads on webpages with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content. This includes sites that display copyrighted material, sites hosting copyrighted files, or sites that provide links driving traffic to sites that contain copyrighted material.
                Examples of copyrighted content which may require legal rights in order to be displayed include, but are not limited to:
                • Television shows, movies, and audio files
                • Access to streaming cable or satellite television
                • Books and/or e-books
                • Video games
                • Images.
                program policies and these tips from the policy team about avoiding copyright infringement.

Google ads may not be placed on pages with adult or mature content. This includes, but is not limited to, pages with images or videos containing:
                • Strategically covered nudity
                • Sheer or see-through clothing
                • Lewd or provocative poses
                • Close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

Please take some time to review your site again for compliance. When making changes, please note that the URL mentioned in your policy notification may be just one example and that similar violations may exist on other pages of your website. Appropriate changes must be made across your entire website before ad serving can be enabled on your site again.
                If you'd like to have your site reconsidered for participation in the AdSense programme, please review our programme policies and make any necessary changes to your webpages.
                Once you've fully resolved any issues with your site, please review this Help Centre article to learn more about how to create a successful appeal.
                We appreciate your cooperation.
                Sincerely,
                The Google AdSense Team

Comment

Sorry to hear that Kamran jan. Unfortunately, the same thing happened to my website IG about three years ago. I tried to appeal their decision several times and I was unsuccessful. I hope you will succeed.

Comment

So are live stream links also forbidden?

Comment

^ yes specially live streams. we could do it in private pm but not here anymore.

Comment

Marg bar google

Does this mean that I can't post my Ghotbi celebration videos anymore?

Comment

Sv: Important - Google ads policy on PFDC - Please read!!!

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          ^ yes specially live streams. we could do it in private pm but not here anymore.
                          May I repeat myself. This is the most ridiculous thing ever. This is a sports forum, a football forum, how in hell is it possible NOT to share stream links when we desire to watch live sports?! Akhe k0*se naneye Google!!
                          I'm sorry guys, I can't post live stream links anymore. I'm especially sad now that we have two players in Osasuna. I won't risk to get banned, this forum is a huge and important part of my life

Comment

I'm confused Kamran jaan: Can we post links in the new archived forum or no links anywhere? If we can do links in the private forum, I can't seem to be able to post there at all.

Also, is Google generating enough revenue to make it worth while or is it something that those members who can afford to pitch something in can take care of with contributions, so all of this becomes a non-issue.

Comment

I wonder if there is a password protected forum like our own VIP forum, will Google robots still be able to crawl up and access/copy all its content? if not maybe the best solution would be to share livestream link etc in such password protected forums?

Nonetheless the most important part is to revive these googleads so that PFDC can earn a bit of income, I for one will refrain from posting adult content (Guilty as charged )

The google request letter and its reasoning is so vague and broad that it almost covers all points of interests for any public forum. It's like the police teling the residents of a town you may live here as long as you don't drive, don't use TVs, phones, bikes etc. Purely ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                              X