Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi - Young Iranian talent - Persepolis player - Now: Rio Ave F.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi will turn 25 in July. Not 22 anymore.

Comment

^ yeah I posted this 3 years ago. duh :-)
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Taremi doing well will hopefully light a fire under Azmoun's a$$ and he'll get it together again and try his best cause there is definitely more competition for him now than ever in TM. I think Azmoun got a little too comfortable and all the domestic and international attention may have gone to his head lately which shows in his game.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
          He won't get invited to TM. Even if he does, I doubt he will get any playing time. CQ's forwards are Gucci Azmoun and Ansarifard. That's it.
          Ha. I really miss clipsport. Looks like he was spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Ha. I really miss clipsport. Looks like he was spot on
            I remember this dude! there were several trolls that came here right before the 2014 world cup, wonder what happened to them

Comment

I think there is more chance that Taremi don't get invited than Azmoun. He scored in the last two games because he showed up as a hidden forward.
              Azmoun and Gucci is being watched with 4 eyes in each game.
              I actually expected Kaveh Rezaei to replace him. He has been a better finisher. Taremi is interesting because he runs a lot and is a good ball winner.

Comment

I'm afraid at almost 25, he's no longer a "young" talent. move to Europe before too late.He has the potential to shine on big stage, although not sure if he has the right mentality.

Comment

Taremi still misses too many opportunities compared to what he scores. Almost every game he has 10 bad moves and 1 good one. He is perfect for IPL best chance he has is Arab team. I still rather put all the other players in front of him then to start in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                    Taremi still misses too many opportunities compared to what he scores. Almost every game he has 10 bad moves and 1 good one. He is perfect for IPL best chance he has is Arab team. I still rather put all the other players in front of him then to start in TM.
                    I agree. If it wasn't for Iran's great pressing and attacking in the last two games, Taremi would not have scored. It is also vital to say that Gucci and Azmoun were so sub-par this time around, they made Taremi look great. We've seen games such as vs. Korea in last WCQ where Iran barely had any chances and Gucci scored that goal to secure our passage to WC 14' and Azmoun's goal against Qatar in AC 2015. PS kudos to Ansarifard who hustled well against Qatar and got a fantastic assist.

Taremi's positioning is amazing. Don't want to take anything away from that. You could see that from the chances and goals he had. Genius movement. Rare for an IPL striker. That's why he has so many chances and if he gets better at finishing, big teams from Europe would come knocking. I still think he needs to test himself and I'm hopeless about his European career seeing how he left Turkish League....

Comment

At this moment TM stands on top of its group. PP also doing the same.
                      The teams have done well. I would have expected more goals from Taremi given the number of chances, but looking at European games I see some repeating the same and similarly.
                      Foorball is not NBA and if anyone is used to watching those games he/she may not be happy.
                      I would say respect Taremi for what he has done. ANd wait to see him reach his peak some time in the future. To criticize him and asking to bench him is not going to help or hurt him. CQ knows what he is doing so as long as CQ is happy we need to be happy.
                      There is no need to criticize a national hero who put end to Qatar's dream. After PP becomes champion he can go to Europe. Karim is a good example for him to learn from. For now arteshe sorkh needs him.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                        ........................I still think he needs to test himself and I'm hopeless about his European career seeing how he left Turkish League....
                        says the guy who wished Taremi would get an injury just before Qatar and China game so he won't be able to play!!!!

Now he says he still thinks that Taremi needs to test himself!!!!!!!! test himself for what, muscle Tear?

If I were the Webmaster here I would remove your AVATAR as you clearly don't deserve that.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                          says the guy who wished Taremi would get an injury just before Qatar and China game so he won't be able to play!!!!

Now he says he still thinks that Taremi needs to test himself!!!!!!!! test himself for what, muscle Tear?

If I were the Webmaster here I would remove your AVATAR as you clearly don't deserve that.
                          That was a typo. I meant to say improve in terms of finishing. I always gave credit to taremi when it was due. His goal vs. china was bit lucky as the keeper fumbled it but I was still happy it went in.

He is a great player with world class positioning but if he doesn't improve, we will have trouble WC onwards. Other teams will punish TM if he keeps having lazy passes or missed chances. I'm hopeful CQ knows this and will help him. Let's hope for the best.

Wishing he would get injured before the game was plain immature of me. Just a nervous member talking. I'm not CQ nor an expert in choosing line ups. Neither is 99.9% of the members on this board like you.

Webmaster can remove my avatar if he wants to. I will always support Persepolis with my heart even if Branco stays forever and taremi misses big chances and leaves to Europe only to come back couple days later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                            I agree. If it wasn't for Iran's great pressing and attacking in the last two games, Taremi would not have scored. It is also vital to say that Gucci and Azmoun were so sub-par this time around, they made Taremi look great. We've seen games such as vs. Korea in last WCQ where Iran barely had any chances and Gucci scored that goal to secure our passage to WC 14' and Azmoun's goal against Qatar in AC 2015. PS kudos to Ansarifard who hustled well against Qatar and got a fantastic assist.

Taremi's positioning is amazing. Don't want to take anything away from that. You could see that from the chances and goals he had. Genius movement. Rare for an IPL striker. That's why he has so many chances and if he gets better at finishing, big teams from Europe would come knocking. I still think he needs to test himself and I'm hopeless about his European career seeing how he left Turkish League....
                            True. I think one of the biggest issues with iranian strikers in iran is the lack of confidence in front of the goal. They also 90% of them have their head down when they kick the ball instead of trying to position the ball where they wanted to go. That's why we see a lot of miss opportunities and easy shots. Taremi had a few good chances in the china a game which he just blew because his head was down. That is the biggest difference between european trained strikers and IPL strikers. HOL MISHAN! lol

Anyhow, Gucci wasn't in a good mood this game. Not sure why. He usually is above par and Sardar was frustrated all the time against Qatar and that's just lack of friendlies. Hope iran can score more than one goal cause World cup you can not miss those opportunities

Comment

Guys, quick question, why does Taremi kiss his wrist after scoring? What's the story behind this celebration?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                Guys, quick question, why does Taremi kiss his wrist after scoring? What's the story behind this celebration?
                                He has a tattoo of Zandi on his wrist.

Comment

Working...
                                X