Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi - Young Iranian talent - Persepolis player - Now: Rio Ave F.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i would say no, cause he score goals but he need like 10 chances to make one, while gucci and azmoun rate is lower, also he is not professional remmber what happen when he went to turkey, no european team would risk on him
    well, he didn't miss many chances vs Qatar and China... I agree that his finishing leaves a lot a be desired when he plays for PP but he performs well when he wears the TM jersey and this is what matters most

Comment

I say not yet. Maybe with experience he will get there. He has this habit of wasting so many good chances. His killer instinct is no where near that of The great Alt Daei. He has the height, God given speed, moves be must improve his finishing touches to get there.

Comment

IMO he should join an European team, where he could maintain his confidence - and as you know, he is mentally not the strongest player in TM. You guys will probably not agree with me, but I think he did the right decision not to stay in Rizespor. I'm following the Turkish league and the club is falling apart - fans are totally unhappy with the team, coach and management.

A top Greek/Belgian or upper-table RPL team would be ideal for him. Plus, Perspolis could get some good cash to solve the financial problems.

Comment

He needs to work on his finishing. He is talented for sure, just need to be part of an organization that makes him improve and thrive. As of now, he gives up too many chances to score.

Comment

I don't think anyone "hated" on him just for the sake of hating. Almost everyone could see his potential. The thing most people were and are pissed off about were because of that whole khale zanak bazi in Turkey and because of his play-acting and cheating antics and dives. Since usually he's way too busy with these antics, it causes him to lose concentration and to mess up many big chances.

Borhani did the same (being busy with diving many times), especially in the beginning of his career, but luckely he improved a lot in that aspect quite quickly.

Everyone who knows me by now, knows that I hate cheating, acting and diving players! However, I have always rated Taremi's huge potential and have always said that I wished he would grow up, stop those antics and concentrate fully on his game.

When there were discussions about inviting Taremi or Kaveh in TM for example, I have said that I would go for Taremi because I believe he's got more potential in the long run, but ONLY if he grows up and starts concentrating only on his career and game!

In TM you see less of his bad habits and antics and I believe that's the influence of CQ on him. That's why I hope he stops acting like a bache nane and moves to a European team to be in a fully professional environment under a professional knowledgeable coach like CQ!
            Last edited by Amin_; 03-28-2017, 10:42 AM.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I don't see why criticism equals "hating" a player.

I'm happy he scored, but I don't think his overall performance is up to par with this current TM– granted, I haven't seen today's match in full. He was terrible in the last game, period.
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

But didn't he reject an offer from PAOK and also Leganes?

Comment

I hope a club takes a chance with him. The only way hai finishing can improve is to move to Europe. He has improved as much as he can in Iran and he clearly has the talent. Now it's time to take the next step if it comes around (again).
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Also comparing him to his Perspolis performance and TM performance we must remember a few important things. In Perspolis he is the centre striker, he is playing in an offensive team, with 2 CAM playmakers behind him, and overall there's less stress than a national team game. In the national team he is playing as a winger, doing lots of pressing and defensive duties, in a much more defensive team. Yet the bottom line is, he is still scoring for both. And that's an amazing thing because he's showing his versitility. He's still young and obviously has things he needs to work on, but the next step is Europe for him and I hope he gets the chance, and takes it.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He is a top class player if he plays in wings not central forward. CQ also uses him in wings unlike perspolis as CF.
                      He runs a lot. He is a good ball winner. But he can't always find the goal.

Comment

This is not Taremis breakout. This is TMs' breakout. We are truly playing a teams game something we have suffer to do so in the past. Depending on the world cup draw if this team can continue to play with confidence, this can very well be our turn to breakout from the group stages.

Hamashoon vaghan daran aali kar mikonan.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          i would say no, cause he score goals but he need like 10 chances to make one
                          I think he only had one chance today and he scored on

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                          به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

It's crazy that it's only his 3rd season in PGL! He has developed so fast. Most unbiased non-hardcore football fans that I know in Iran are all impressed by his performances in these 2 games.

If he manages to once and for all man up, leave PP and their fans this summer, it would be amazing for his career on the long run. He can easily be successful in most RPL sides, or any Eredivisie side. But he probably won't get real recognition and praise from a lot of people here it seems until the day he transfers to a European team anyways.

I rate his overall TM performances above the likes of JB (who I am a big fan of) however he still is the one that is the most underappreciated even when he gets the deciding goal in two extremely crucial WCQ games

Comment

If he cuts his fancy shit short and focuses on his finishing, he might have a chance in Europe otherwise I predict he will disappear soon in Europe if he transfer there.

Comment

Unfortunately he doesn't seem to take Europe seriously. In the recent Norouz interview with the players, he joked about going to Turkey with Rezaeian. Even Azmoun thought it was hilarious how Mehdi and Ramin are so adamant to stay in Iran.

Minute 6:41
                                https://youtu.be/Af6T0QHd3AY
                                Last edited by teammelli91; 03-28-2017, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X