Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi - Young Iranian talent - Persepolis player - Now: Rio Ave F.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, he has not shown to be a great striker yet. He has skill but cannot finish in many vital incidents. Only reason he is getting this hype is because he plays for Persepolis. Look at Motahari, he has been performing a lot better and I believe he is currently a much better striker.

Comment

[VIDEO] Mehdi Taremi | Goals, Assists, Skills | Persepolis | 2014/15

One of the new hopes of our football, sensational player, he is fast, strong, can dribble, great passer, good vision, great finisher and powerful shot. Hopefully with some luck we will see him in Europe next season, if Tadeu could help that would be great

Comment

Thanks for the nice video. However the problem with our strikers is that they score very few goals. Especially guys like Taremi and Kaveh Rezaei, they are so hyped on these forums, that i wouldve thought both have scored 15 - 20 goals. Now the season is almost over one has scored 6 and the other 7 goals, while the top scorer of our league is a 33 or something year old brazilian with 19 goals.

I wish them all the best but scoring every 4th match or so in our league in my opinion is not really impressive.

Comment

I would be very surprised if Nariman Jahan and Taremi don't get called up to TM camp. They are both ready and deserve the call.

Nice video

Comment

Our strikers are more of Second Strikers then actually CFs

Comment

مهدی طارمی بازیکن ۲۳ ساله پرسپولیس بدون شک ستاره این تیم در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا بوده است.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین تیم پرسپولیس در این فصل ۵ پیروزی بدست آورده است که ردپای این بازیکن بوشهری در همه این بردها دیده می شود.
              طارمی در اولین بازی پرسپولیس مقابل لخویا قطر یک پاس گل دیدنی به هادی نوروزی داد که کمتر در فوتبال آسیا دیده می شود و با حرکت تماشایی او پرسپولیس ۲- صفر از تیم قطری پیش افتاد. در هفته دوم مقابل بنیادکار ازبکستان در تاشکند، طارمی یک پنالتی گرفت که توسط نوری به گل پیروزی بخش سرخپوشان تبدیل شد. اوج کار او در هفته چهارم و بازی برگشت مقابل النصر عربستان بود که در حضور یکصد هزار تماشاگر یک پنالتی از حریف گرفت و آن را با یک ضربه چیپ تبدیل به گل پیروزی پرسپولیس کرد. طارمی در هفته آخر مقابل بنیادکار ازبکستان بازهم یک پنالتی گرفت که توسط نوری به گل اول پرسپولیس تبدیل شد. او در بازی مقابل الهلال نیز در دقیقه ۹۲ یک ضربه را راهی دروازه الهلال کرد که توسط مدافع برزیلی تبدیل به گل پرسپولیس شد.
              مهدی طارمی که دو بار در بازی مقابل النصر و الهلال به عنوان بهترین بازیکن میدان انتخاب شده است، در ۷ بازی پرسپولیس در آسیا دو پاس گل داده، ۳ پنالتی گرفته و یک گل زده است تا ستاره این تیم باشد.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

WOW!

....Taremi donated more than half his contract to different charities and youth clubs!

Regardless of what he chooses to do this summer...be it staying in PP or going to a Persian Gulf country over Europe, I won't question his character at all. The vast majority of our players would never do such a thing.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=225922
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  WOW!

....Taremi donated more than half his contract to different charities and youth clubs!

Regardless of what he chooses to do this summer...be it staying in PP or going to a Persian Gulf country over Europe, I won't question his character at all. The vast majority of our players would never do such a thing.

Maybe most of the players do this but don't tell it

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    WOW!

He is doing a very smart move. He knows he won't get his promised money with current situation of Persepolis so he came out and announced it as charity to win the crowd and shame the club if they don't fulfill his wishes. Very smart move...

Comment

damn, can you guys be any more cynical

Comment

^ think about it. If I am wrong why does he need a public announcement for charity? who does charity with public announcement? Someone who needs popularity or ... is following a certain...

Persepolis financial situation is very drastic now. Read Iranian news papers and you smell it. Sport ministry gave them nothing for new season. SS has the same situation. Persepolis does not have the money even to pay Branko now.

Comment

Most big african players gives a percentage of their salaries to their home contries like Drogba, Kalou, Yaya, Kolo, Michel etc. It should be normal for football players who earn so much money to do charity. I don't know the story with Taremi, but nobody should publicize such thing to "use" it to promote himself
                          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

So does this mean PP fully paid its players?
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                              ^ think about it. If I am wrong why does he need a public announcement for charity? who does charity with public announcement? Someone who needs popularity or ... is following a certain...

Persepolis financial situation is very drastic now. Read Iranian news papers and you smell it. Sport ministry gave them nothing for new season. SS has the same situation. Persepolis does not have the money even to pay Branko now.
                              So please tell me why Nouri, Bengar, nrouzi, alisha, norouzi, etc. didn't do the same?

What popularity exactly does he need? If your going to make such a claim you should have some kind of evidence to back it up....haghighi, CQ, nekounam, etc. all publically announce charitable things they do. It's not right to question their motives unless there's a clear gain, which I don't really see here. I don't think he'd be dumb enough to shoot himself in the foot by announcing that he's donating half his contract and then not following up with it.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^how do you know they didn't?

Comment

Working...
                                X