Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi - Young Iranian talent - Persepolis player - Now: Rio Ave F.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi is a good kid. at least it seems that way. but he was wrong with that gesture and he should get fined (and probably will) by AFC and IFF. the Saudi guy was an idiot for doing that. being an idiot in retaliation is neither smart nor OK.
    too bad there isn't anyone on the team that could tutor this kid.

hope Kia comes on board.

Comment

He's good but we've seen this story over and over again. Every season, a player appears, puts in several good performances and then disappears the next season.

Just look at last season. There was Bayrami, Abbaszadeh, and Sharifi. Now, it's as if they've fallen off the face of the planet.

Comment

Taremi was the guest on Navad today. He said foreign clubs have shown interest in signing him - some Arab (as usual) and 2 European teams, one of them from the Netherlands. Honestly we have heard a lot of BS, but Taremi seems to be honest and down to earth. Let's just hope this is true and he can move out of Iran ASAP. With Gucci & Azmoun + likes of Sharifi/Ansarifard - we might have enough strikers, but I still believe Taremi could add a whole new spirit; his playing style is pretty different than the rest.

Watch the whole interview here:
        http://90tv.ir/video/85796/%DA%AF%D9...AF%DB%8C%D9%86

I love how shy he is, but on the field he turns into a confident monster.
        Formerly known as Persianking!
        Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout
        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

dutch teams are after persians now after JB haha

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
            dutch teams are after persians now after JB haha
            It's honestly the best location in the world for young upcoming footballers!

Comment

The Dutch club who comes into mind is NEC obviously.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it. I do wish him the best tho

Comment

I don't think he wll be invtited to TM but he may be invited to EU

Comment

He won't get invited to TM. Even if he does, I doubt he will get any playing time. CQ's forwards are Gucci Azmoun and Ansarifard. That's it.

Comment

If I had a dollar every time an iranian player said they had interest from a European team but nothing panned out,I'd have a lot of dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        If I had a dollar every time an iranian player said they had interest from a European team but nothing panned out,I'd have a lot of dollars.
                        Aghazamani, Sadeghian, Rahmani, Reza Haghighi, Pooladi...the list is ungoing!

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          Unfortunately most of them don't ever get any realistic offers.

Well except for Ansarifard. He had such a hard time deciding between Real Madrid, AC Milan, and Borussia Dortmund that he ended up staying in Saipa.

Comment

Mehdi Taremi - 22 year old Iranian young talent - Persepolis new player

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                            He's good but we've seen this story over and over again. Every season, a player appears, puts in several good performances and then disappears the next season.

Just look at last season. There was Bayrami, Abbaszadeh, and Sharifi. Now, it's as if they've fallen off the face of the planet.
                            Sharifi has picked up where he left from last season.

This season he has scored 7 goals and assisted 4.

I think the people around Sharifi aren't very helpful, as I'm sure he would have had an offer from a second string European side (in the same quality as NEC).

To get out to Europe from Iran, you need two things.
                            They are the TALENT, and you need to take a RISK that might well reek with benefits IF you are confident in your abilities.

It takes guts for someone like Ezzatolahi to go from Malavan first squad to the junior under-18 of Atletico Madrid.

It takes guts to go from Damash to NEC in a country you don't speak the language of. (AJ)

The examples above could've made a decent earning at Perspolis, but they took a risk of heading to Europe.

The ones that are only willing to go to Europe if Real Madrid offers them a contract will never get my point. (E.g sadeghian)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi: "ACL matches are much easier than league matches"

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout
                                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X