Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi - Young Iranian talent - Persepolis player - Now: Rio Ave F.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another player to notice Guys is Tabrizi in Zob Ahan FC. I only saw one game from him. He seems young, tall, decent speed and with good prospect. Any one has news/observation about Tabrizi?

Comment

I am very happy I was not wrong about him. he is a great player and now you guys see why I started this thread when he only played a couple of games for PP. It's the way he plays that makes him different. he is a very effective forward which could also help TM soon. I am happy for him that his hard work has now lifted his fame even outside Iran now with his performance in the champions league.

2015-03-17T201202Z_887839886_GM1EB3I0BI101_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-AFC-CL.jpg
      Last edited by webmaster; 04-08-2015, 10:05 PM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Head of every newspaper today. Best celebration I've seen in a while, nice headlines as well

Taromi for TM!

Comment

i tell you one thing .. which is certified ...
          WHOEVER controls the SLOW MOTION replays on the TV broadcast is a bonafide idiot .. someone needs to tell him to go back 3 more seconds so we can actually SEE how the goal was scored ... not just see the damn ball in mid-air going in the back of the net ..... SMFH

Comment

This guy has huge potential, hopefully he will not be Ansarifard number 2. Both Nouri and Bengar said on Navad that he's definitely good enough to be in Europe. To chip a penalty in front of 100 K fans in such a crucial match shows how confident he is which is great for a striker. Hopefully he will not be another wasted talent. Also kudos to Sadeghian for managing to get booked without playing! The guy is such an idiot and I can guarantee that with his attitude he will get to nowhere in the future, not even the PP bench
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^only seen the highlights vid of the game,
              but to chip that PK, signals balls of steel or Cocky-levels confidence..!! perhaps both?
              what would Nouri and Bengar know about EU football..?? lol
              the problem i can foresee with a EU move for this kid would be, him adjusting back to being a nobody there, in a likely small club with fraction of fanfare and hoopola surrounding it..!
              kids as such get a big head for scoring a few goals in PGL and wrong mindset for EU Football..! look what happened to AF..!!

he looked promising in Omid recent games, but i'll pass judgement on his EU football worthiness and inherent quality when i see a game from him vs a decent quality opponent..!!

PS
              whats up with his gardan boridani celebration??

i think he may likely get a suspension for it by AFC..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                ...kids as such get a big head for scoring a few goals in PGL and wrong mindset for EU Football..! look what happened to AF..!!...
                who is AF ?
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

^karim ansarifard

Comment

but to chip that PK, signals balls of steel or Cocky-levels confidence..!! perhaps both?
                    the problem i can foresee with a EU move for this kid would be, him adjusting back to being a nobody there, in a likely small club with fraction of fanfare and hoopola surrounding it..!
                    kids as such get a big head for scoring a few goals in PGL and wrong mindset for EU Football..! look what happened to AF..!!

he looked promising in Omid recent games, but i'll pass judgement on his EU football worthiness and inherent quality when i see a game from him vs a decent quality opponent..!!

PS

that was the best celly ive seen in a while
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Anyone still hating on him????

This guy is a complete forward, he needs to be a more consistent goal scorer but that will come with experience, after all this is his first year playing in the top flight of Iran (his one season with Shahin I'm pretty sure he wasn't given really much of an opportunity).

At this point if CQ or whoever is our future coach doesn't invite him, it would be outright ridiculous. I don't think I've seen an iranian forward in our league that posseses his combination of strength, speed, and shooting in a while. Basically reminds me of a more physical version of sharifi.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

PS

Apparently the Al Nassr players did the same thing in their home game after scoring 3 goals.

Comment

sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

He has skill. But inviting someone with 20+ games and 4 goals will not happen. He needs to score more to be considered for team Meli.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Apparently the Al Nassr players did the same thing in their home game after scoring 3 goals.
                              oh ok
                              that makes sense now..!!
                              at first i thought it was a bit excessive..!!

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout
                                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X