Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi - Young Iranian talent - Persepolis player - Now: Rio Ave F.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Not to be a grammar nazi but I think you meant Psychologists. Good point though, I agree.
    Oh crap...yea thanks damn Iphone

Comment

There's no excuse, all the knowledge and awareness of what is needed to make up deficiencies is available. When you listen to part of the team sitting around and joking you can detect where the mentality is at. Player is stuck at the good-enough phase and need to find his best.

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      That's why iranian teams need 2-3 physiologists then trainers...they need to learn to keep their composure...the fans don't help at allllll with their name calling and their expectations so as a pro soccer players is YOU (mr. Taremi) that needs to learn how to handle yourself...he is young but still has a loooooooooooot of work to do

Comment

Originally posted by 8008s View Post
        There's no excuse, all the knowledge and awareness of what is needed to make up deficiencies is available. When you listen to part of the team sitting around and joking you can detect where the mentality is at. Player is stuck at the good-enough phase and need to find his best.
        ok Coach but overall 90% persians are injected with a thing called insecurity..good luck changing that...Only the wisest like Jahanbaksh escapes this mental disorder and knows to go get confidence somewhere else...

Comment

enjoy

Players to watch:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

http://tamasha.com/v/Z8Zn

Comment

Context?

Comment

^ am guessing they're no longer friends? or a joke? who knows!

My point is friendships are so fragile in Iran, am guessing myself they've grown apart.

Comment

What a douche. How can you do this on a camera to your fellow team mate who plays with you in team melli. He has 0 class.

Comment

Let's not jump to conclusions. We don't know the context. Iranians sometimes have strange sense of humor. This latest could just be a strange shookhi between him and Ramin.

What he did towards Masoud and Ehsan is another story though. That could have serious consequences to the chemistry of the team. We have all seen with Karimi and Daei in WC 2006 how 1 or 2 players can fvck up everything in a team. No-one had put a gun to Taremi's head and forced him to post that.

Social media is the worst thing for our players. Instead of trying to ban players with certain hair styles or tattoos, they should ban players who constantly act like a dayoos on social media lol
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      Let's not jump to conclusions. We don't know the context. Iranians sometimes have strange sense of humor. This latest could just be a strange shookhi between him and Ramin.
                      What he did towards Masoud and Ehsan is another story though. That could have serious consequences to the chemistry of the team. We have all seen with Karimi and Daei in WC 2006 how 1 or 2 players can fvck up everything in a team. No-one had put a gun to Taremi's head and forced him to post that.
                      Social media is the worst thing for our players. Instead of trying to ban players with certain hair styles or tattoos, they should ban players who constantly act like a dayoos on social media lol
                      What did Taremi post in regards to Shojaei and Hajsafi? I tried finding his Instagram account but all I could find were fake ones or fan accounts..

Comment

some kinda retarded joke probably..?, cause you can sorta hear them laugh @ the end of the video..!
                        still its even more retarded to post such dumb shit on social media where everyone can see..!
                        I agree fully with Amin, these clowns should hire a professional to edit what goes on their social media with general public exposure, or may as well enforce a ban on them at least till after the WC...!
                        here in States most all Pro Athletes hire a professional to run their public social media accounts. well actually its their agents that force their clients to hire a Pro for it, cause most are on multi-million $ contract and one retarded post such as this from their clients (who mostly are uneducated poor idiots anyways) causes a PR nightmare that results in hundreds of thousands to millions in damages..!

btw, whatever happened to that earlier CQ wanting a temp. social media ban anyways..??

Comment

Shows the low class mentality of him vs. the likes of Jahanbakhsh. But hey, I guess mamans ghorme sabzi is too good..

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                            What did Taremi post in regards to Shojaei and Hajsafi? I tried finding his Instagram account but all I could find were fake ones or fan accounts..
                            He posted a quote by Khamenei goozoo that says Israel will not exist in the near future. It wasn't a shot against Masoud and Ehsan, but he is a admirer of Khamenei - which makes him a fool

Also, clearly the clip of Ramin was a joke - they are laughing. Taremi just seems like he is easily influenced and a bit of a goofball.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              btw, whatever happened to that earlier CQ wanting a temp. social media ban anyways..??
                              rofl never happened, I saw the players post while in Austria and before the WCQ match against Uzbekistan.

Comment

I am sorry, but Taremi is about as professional as Azmoun.

His Instagram post quoting Khamenei in saying: "Israel won't exist in 25 years" ensures he'll never get a transfer to Europe. Not to mention, he basically backstabbed his teammates.

Comment

Working...
                                X