Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi - Young Iranian talent - Persepolis player - Now: Rio Ave F.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That lack of confidence is really anxiety and excitement not under control. I like the fact that he passes the ball more than you would expect
    compare to players in his position in the past. HOpe he masters those qualities sooner than later vs fading. He's more of a mechanical rather than a player with innate quality of scoring.

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
    True. I think one of the biggest issues with iranian strikers in iran is the lack of confidence in front of the goal. They also 90% of them have their head down when they kick the ball instead of trying to position the ball where they wanted to go.

Comment

Originally posted by 8008s View Post
      That lack of confidence is really anxiety and excitement not under control.
      that's exactly what it is.

Comment

Guy scores a goal against Qatar and a goal against China and suddenly he's the next big thing lol. He's good in the time for getting in good positions against shit defences and that's worked well from our perspective, but he's yet to score a goal for tm yet against a good team and has a poor conversation rate to make it in Europe imo
        Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
          Guy scores a goal against Qatar and a goal against China and suddenly he's the next big thing lol. He's good in the time for getting in good positions against shit defences and that's worked well from our perspective, but he's yet to score a goal for tm yet against a good team and has a poor conversation rate to make it in Europe imo
          He's about to win top scorer in the league for a second time in a row if I'm not wrong. It's pretty impressive considering the fact that he was playing in the azadegan league not so long ago. Now he is starting ahead of Reza and Karim sometimes in TM too, while scoring crucial goals.
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
            He's about to win top scorer in the league for a second time in a row if I'm not wrong. It's pretty impressive considering the fact that he was playing in the azadegan league not so long ago. Now he is starting ahead of Reza and Karim sometimes in TM too, while scoring crucial goals.
            With PKs? Sasan Ansari is obviously better than Taremi in PGPL. If Sasan was in Persepolis he had scored a lot more than Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Shojaei View Post
              Lol at first people were saying he only scores in the league, then he scored in TM and people say he only scores against Guam, then he scores against good Asian teams and people say lol these are Asian teams. What do you expect? A hattrick against Spain? If he was that good he would be at Real Madrid already. For the level of Iranian players he is doing very well and can play in a decent European league

Comment

Taremi is a wasteful forward with huge unprofessional behavior which is sensational. Az in bazikonha kam nadashte Persepolis. Estedad daran vali shadidan ehsasati, javgir, bi zarfiat va gheire herfei. Ta do nafar tashvigheshon mikone fekr mikonan Maradona shodan. Aslan as style injor bazikonha khosham nemiad chon tadavom nadaran va zood mahv mishan.

Players like Taremi are not consistent or professional. They are sensational and have lack of self-confidence because they are not professional. If they score few goals they think they are the gods and lose focus, if they not score goals they get superstitious and lose focus again. This is hallmark of many Iranian unprofessional talents from late 90s. Today, football is getting professional year after year and there will be no place for this type of players. Unfortunately, Taremi represents a lot of things that I despise about these sort of ehsasati players. He loses many chances and score few goals here and there, then because of huge ego he ruins PKs and if PK is not given to him, he acts like kids. I saw these characteristics early on in last season and despite he scoring goals for Persepolis, I didn't like his behavior and lost interest in him. I hope he find the right path to professionalism or he will be nobody as soon as he transfers to another club.

Strong teams in PGPL need professional players. I like Sasan Ansari because he showed to Persepolis managers and the fans that Branko made a mistake not playing him. He is professional and shows everything in the pitch. I wish him all the best. Persepolis need a striker with killer instinct to finish all these opportunities created by Musalman, Rafie, Moharami, Amiri for the team. Taremi will be at best the second striker or a winger. He needs a serious challenge in the team to work harder and make his scoring ration better. Until then he is really an eyesore for me in my beloved team Persepolis.

Comment

I'm a bit confused on Taremi, I've personally only seen his international performances and to me he seems like he lacks the work-rate and intelligence to be a valuable asset when we don't have possession but then there were more than a few others on here who were saying the exact opposite after the recent qualifiers so I'm gonna hold off making any major judgements until I see more of him.

Without Dejagah and Amiri's apparent lack of form, there's certainly enough opportunity for Taremi to secure a starting spot. I'm holding hope for a right flank of Ramin Rezaeian and Ghafouri together though, I reckon that could be the one.

Comment

Again Taremi is like Enayati and Bohrani etc perfect for IPL bench warmers anywhere else.... Taremi misses 292929948 and makes 1....That penalty chip attempt was enough said...he acts like he badass but he ain't....I really dont want to see him start in the world cup cause he would give me a heart attack when he misses 303039 chances in front of the goal...lol

Comment

Originally posted by 8008s View Post
                      That lack of confidence is really anxiety and excitement not under control. I like the fact that he passes the ball more than you would expect
                      compare to players in his position in the past. HOpe he masters those qualities sooner than later vs fading. He's more of a mechanical rather than a player with innate quality of scoring.
                      That's why iranian teams need 2-3 physiologists then trainers...they need to learn to keep their composure...the fans don't help at allllll with their name calling and their expectations so as a pro soccer players is YOU (mr. Taremi) that needs to learn how to handle yourself...he is young but still has a loooooooooooot of work to do

Comment

I would rather see players like Alipour, Chaab, Alvanzadeh and Taherkhani lose that many opportunities to build up experience and confidence, to see someone like Taremi ruining these many opportunities. Branko is making a big mistake putting all of his eggs on Taremi's basket. Relying on one wasteful player and holding back the development of other young talents in the team is a huge risk for club. Once Taremi is gone, our younger players need a lot of time to adjust or score goals just because of stupid idea that Taremi should be in every single match despite his low scoring ratio.

Comment

If Taremi keeps this form he will prob be a starter in WC atleast for 1st game. Either as FW or as a wing

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                            That's why iranian teams need 2-3 physiologists then trainers...they need to learn to keep their composure...the fans don't help at allllll with their name calling and their expectations so as a pro soccer players is YOU (mr. Taremi) that needs to learn how to handle yourself...he is young but still has a loooooooooooot of work to do
                            Not to be a grammar nazi but I think you meant Psychologists. Good point though, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              If Taremi keeps this form he will prob be a starter in WC atleast for 1st game. Either as FW or as a wing
                              It's waaay too soon to know which players Carlos will even take to Russia, let alone start or bench. Many things will change in 14 months.

Comment

Khalatbari was an influential player for Team Melli on the road to Brazil 2014. However, Khalatbari was cut and didn't go to the World Cup.

So we don't know yet who will go to the World Cup and who will stay home. There's still a long time to go until the World Cup. We're still not 100% through yet either. We have our feet past the door but we have a little more work to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X