Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi - Young Iranian talent - Persepolis player - Now: Rio Ave F.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
    ^how do you know they didn't?
    Usually when high profile players do such things, it gets some sort of attention from the media and from what I know they haven't done such a thing. And I can guarantee you if they did.....it wouldn't be half their contract.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I am happy I was never wrong about him. And those who didn't believe me, must come here and acknowledge this fact that I posted this thread after ONLY seeing two games from him. His quality was just way too obvious to miss.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        I am happy I was never wrong about him. And those who didn't believe me, must come here and acknowledge this fact that I posted this thread after ONLY seeing two games from him. His quality was just way too obvious to miss.

I gotta admit that some of the comments in this thread are funny to re-read

Comment

I couldn't remember if I said anything about him. I think I said Alishah wouldn't make a huge impact on TM.

But glad to see this guy was wrong.

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
          He won't get invited to TM. Even if he does, I doubt he will get any playing time. CQ's forwards are Gucci Azmoun and Ansarifard. That's it.

But still I think Taremi has a long way to go. He needs to leave the IPL if he wants to progress.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            Kamran for scouting team!

Damet vaaghean garm, actually when I saw this thread, before even reading your post from today, I was thinking to myself wow he opened this thread literally before anyone even knew who this young talent was!

Comment

Mehdi Taremi, a jewel produced in Iran after sooo many years. A natural goalscorer and a lethal forward for all of us to enjoy. I hope he never loses his focus and continues to shine in higher level and more important games.

Below are some of his goals:

I think he deserves much more love than he actually gets.

kudos to him
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Taremi is great and we should all stop saying he needs to go to Europe to become great. He is as good as many European players. Do not undersell him.
                He is worth 2-3 million Euroes whether you believe it or not.
                Don't send him to Uk to get hurt like Dejagah did. He has a great European coach and he will face many Arab and east Asian teams that have European and south American players . That is how you develop and not just by going to Europe and warming the bench.

If PP coach was Mazloomi or GN then he would not learn much but now Taremi has Two great coaches: Branko and CQ. what else do you want? And he has scored against SS khuzestan that has only single digit number of conceded goals.
                If you guys are homesick and live in Europe, then you can fly to Tehran and see the matches. No need to have the player in your town. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                  Taremi is great and we should all stop saying he needs to go to Europe to become great. He is as good as many European players. Do not undersell him.
                  Don't send him to Uk to get hurt like Dejagah did. He has a great European coach and he will face many Arab and east Asian teams that have European and south American players . That is how you develop and not just by going to Europe and warming the bench.
                  If PP coach was Mazloomi or GN then he would not learn much but now Taremi has Two great coaches: Branko and CQ. what else do you want? And he has scored against SS khuzestan that has only single digit number of conceded goals.
                  If you guys are homesick and live in Europe, then you can fly to Tehran and see the matches. No need to have the player in your town. lol
                  Leopard jan, Taremi emsal 24 saale mishe, agar doost dare footbalesh ra dar Europa peygiri kone, pas az payane in fasl bayad yek bashgaahe Europahi peyda kone. Bebin Ansarifard raft yek saal Osasuna baazish nagereft amma alan dar lige Yonan dare khob kaar mikone, va midone ke jaaye pishraft dar Europa ast.

Branko khobe, amma kheili morabbihaayi manande Branko dar bashgaahaaye Europai peyda mishan.

Raftan be Europa yek chaleshe bozorgi, barkhi az bazikonhaaye maa in chalesh raa nemipaziran va dar lige Iran mimonan va poole khob migiran.
                  Shakhsan omidvaram ke Taremi pas az in fasl do fasl sai kone dar Europa baazi kone ta bebine mitone ba footbaale onja besaaze ya na.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

^ Ok Agree after PP becomes champion. He can go to Spain or Puertugal but not to UK to get hurt by people like Rooney coming at you like a rhino.
                    But remember what just happened without players who were not able to come to play for U23 team. A Japanese team that could have been defeated with Sardar, Ezatollahi and JB will go to Olympic. I gues we cannot have the cake and eat it too or we cannnot have khar and khorma
                    I cannot rememebr what happened to Navidkia and where he got hurt. under Bronko's coaching he was fantastic in Korea with u23 team. He could have been even greater if he had not received injury. Where did he get injured?

Comment

^ Ok Agree after PP becomes champion. He can go to Spain or Puertugal but not to UK to get hurt by people like Rooney coming at you like a rhino.
                      But remember what just happened without players who were not able to come to play for U23 team. A Japanese team that could have been defeated with Sardar, Ezatollahi and JB will go to Olympic. I gues we cannot have the cake and eat it too or we cannnot have khar and khorma
                      I cannot rememebr what happened to Navidkia and where he got hurt. under Bronko's coaching he was fantastic in Korea with u23 team. He could have been even greater if he had not received injury. Where did he get injured?

Pish az ke bere Bochum. Navidkia hamishe aasibpazir boode, amma vaghean ke yeki az khalaqtarin bazikonhaaye Irane.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Call me biased, but Mehdi Taremi is the best striker I have ever seen playing in PGL. He is more than just a goal scorer - he is the playmaker and the main offensive force of his team as the majority of chances always are initiated by him.

In terms of talent/potential I would say he even surpasses Azmoun, Gucci and Ansarifard - but he still has a way to go to become the undisputed #1 of TM!

Sorry, but you can’t be more wrong. Hundreds of players have gone to waste in PGL and Taremi will be no different. He needs to move to Europe as soon as possible in order to improve his game furthermore. In PGL it will be only a matter of time until he reaches a certain level where he declines or at very best stagnates like uncountable other players we have seen. One good coach at club & national team doesn’t make it any different - Taremi needs the right facilities, an European coaching staff and overall a professional environment/culture around him - far away from the nonsense hashiye and incompetent officials of Iran.
                        Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Now is time for Taremi to move to Europe.

Comment

To bad he wasn't raised in Europe and learn how to be finish properly. Numbers don't lie! He is still very wasteful with positions in front of the net. We still don't have a finisher like Ali Daei in Iran. Truly the best striker of all time.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Eredivisie would be a next fitting destination for Taremi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I still believe he lacks focus on finishing touches. He is good up to right in front of the goal. His best positions should be second striker or winger. His passing and play making is better than his scoring skills.

Comment

Working...
                                X