Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mehdi Taremi - Young Iranian talent - Persepolis player - Now: Rio Ave F.C.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Taremi - Young Iranian talent - Persepolis player - Now: Rio Ave F.C.

Loved the little I saw from this guy and found out that he is from Bushehr and played for Shahin and Iran javan of the same city and has been the recent signing for PP which was also a U22 star. This young guy has a lot of potential for sure and Mansourian was the one that invited him to Kish training camp and discovered him.

here are some info about him:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehdi_Taromi

Mehdi Taromi

New arrival from

Jul 18, 1992 in Bushehr
    Iran
    1,87 m
    Jul 1, 2014

Persepolis FC
    Centre Forward
    Iran U22

-------------------------------------
    http://www.transfermarkt.com/mehdi-t...spieler/307058

some videos. last goal here:

and ofcourse the game against saba this week:
    Last edited by webmaster; 09-01-2014, 10:24 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Definitely been one of the better players in PP so far this season, hopefully he can keep up the good work and score more goals!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

he showed again that he is a true talent to recon with. A great game by him and showed his real worth when he came in as a sub. Lets keep an eye on him as he has the skill and physical ability to be invited to Team Melli.
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

22 and on the right track... hope he makes it.
        wish him luck.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Along the likes of other talents like Payam he isnt that special
          sigpic

Comment

I certainly share the same opinion with webmater on Taromi. He has a good physique. He is tall, has a good jumping abilities, decent speed and ball control. he has the basics of a standard international player. I noticed that when CQ brought in three subs for the regulars against S. Korea, the height average of the team dropped as the subs were all shorter. With Taromi, we do not have that problem. Has CQ invited him to any of the TM camps?

Comment

saw only one game vs. esteghlal, but i hope he can jump on the team melli train.i think he can do it..
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

I hope he won't go to waste like Arash Afshin.

Comment

Let's not forget Daei brought him to PP, just like he brought a lot of new faces to TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                    I hope he won't go to waste like Arash Afshin.
                    whatever happened to AA..?? has he been injured, benched a lot..? is he still playing for Foolad.?

Comment

Mehdi Taremi - 22 year old Iraninan young talent - Persepolis new player

Sarbaz ^

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                        saw only one game vs. esteghlal, but i hope he can jump on the team melli train.i think he can do it..
                        The guy comes in as a sub and completely changed the flow of the game in favor of PP. Assist on the 1st goal and beautiful scissor kick that hit the post.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                          Sarbaz ^
                          This military service honestly kills the motivation and enthusiasm of these young and hungry talents. It's a shame how a great player such as Pooladi shall be crossed out of TM because of his sarbazi issue.

If military service is so mandatory, I wonder if all these Tollaabs (young clerks) are also obligated to serve their country in Military, or many other aghazadeh. Could someone confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            This military service honestly kills the motivation and enthusiasm of these young and hungry talents. It's a shame how a great player such as Pooladi shall be crossed out of TM because of his sarbazi issue.

If military service is so mandatory, I wonder if all these Tollaabs (young clerks) are also obligated to serve their country in Military, or many other aghazadeh. Could someone confirm?
                            Military service isn't necessarily a bad thing. Most of the countries in the world have it. South Korea's military service is similar to Iran's. The players who illegally bought their military service should be punished according to the law because they have broke the law. In conclusion the government is actually doing the right thing legally and morally but it's hurting our football. It's really a two sided sword. The question is should we do the right thing or should we break the law and make exceptions in favour of TM?

Comment

I am starting to really like what I see in this youngster ... He certainly has talents and seems to know the way to the goal ... good on the air and good with his feet. Worth a try out at TM camp!

Comment

Working...
                              X