This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
    If there is any obsession here, it's obsessing over foreigners, like we always do.
    I for one would like to see Ebrahimzadeh or Jalali take over TM. Someone who can fight the internal struggles of the mafia culture, while simultaneously injecting some much needed new blood into the team.
    You're quite the dreamer. Obsessing over foreigners? It's all about getting our football (and nation) to a professional level. And Iranian coaches don't know shit about football, they're amateurs who are a part of the mafia culture as you put it. Ebrahimzadeh, Jalali, faraki etc, how do you think they survice in the same mafia culture they work in, use your brain dreamer.

Comment

Plenty of options, plz get one of these:

- Fabio Cappello.
      - Joachim Low.
      - Guus Hiddink.
      - Pep Guardiola.
      - Jose Murinho.

ahh too many, I have difficulty to pick one...
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Going with the available and affordable foreign options, then I would chose Branco. If Tarbiat Badaani insists on Iranian coach, the best options would be GN.

Ghotbi would never receive an offer, nor I can imagine him wanting to return... too many hashiyehs etc...

If we lived in a fantatsic free world, then of course, I would say:
        GET CAPPELLO asap!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

It's Monday now. Let's see if Faraki is the coach.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
            If there is any obsession here, it's obsessing over foreigners, like we always do.

I for one would like to see Ebrahimzadeh or Jalali take over TM. Someone who can fight the internal struggles of the mafia culture, while simultaneously injecting some much needed new blood into the team.
            And you think out of all coaches Ebrahimzadeh/Jalali are capable of that? Both will be eaten alive by IR media/federation.

No obsession there when your own coaches in the league are either corrupted, inexperienced, unqualified... of course people will prefer foreign options with international experience & knowledge.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              Plenty of options, plz get one of these:

- Fabio Cappello.
              - Joachim Low.
              - Guus Hiddink.
              - Pep Guardiola.
              - Jose Murinho.

ahh too many, I have difficulty to pick one...
              Let's be realistic...what about Vingada taking it all over? I mean if we are gonna go with people in Iran or former TM coaches who have already had a shot...why not give this guy the keys to the entire house? Better than QN or Faraki in my opinion.
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Let's be realistic...what about Vingada taking it all over? I mean if we are gonna go with people in Iran or former TM coaches who have already had a shot...why not give this guy the keys to the entire house? Better than QN or Faraki in my opinion.
                I thought about it and wont mind.
                But The ministry of sports (Sazemaneh Tartbiat Badaani) does not want a foreigner. they were the ones behind all this CQ IFF chaos.
                people blame Kafashian and IFF, but actually Kafashian was from day 1 a defender of Queiroz but didnt have the support from Sports Ministry.
                So, I dont think they will allow IFF to sign an agreement with Vingada either... so basically we have to live with either GN or Faraki...

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                  Sepahan would never hire Faraki. The only Iranian coach that Sepahan would go for is Ebrahimzadeh.
                  Friend,
                  Where is Faraki now?

Comment

Working...
                  X