X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BAD NEWS: AL KUWAIT NOT SEND NEKEOUNAM TRANSFER TO OSASUNA

MAYBE NEKEOUNAM NOT PLAY IN OSASUNA THE NEXT SEASON, THANKS TO AL KUWAIT

OSASUNA WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT MONDAY.

http://www.navarrasport.com/noticias...s-con-nekounamr. Un tema que debe resolverse antes de las doce de la noche del lunes.

wtf
    probably pissed cause they are getting defensively raped without his services and want to force him to return..!!

Comment

تفو بر تو ای چرخ گردان تفو
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Nekounam only signed a 4 month contact with al kuwait I dont think this is true

Comment

THAT VERY BAD OF AL KUWAIT NOT SEND NEKEOUNAM TRANSFER TO OSASUNA

Comment

SPAIN SITE FROM PAMPLONA CONFIRMED THE NEWS

http://www.noticiasdenavarra.com/201...darse-sin-neko

Osasuna puede quedarse sin Neko

Comment

AW: BAD NEWS: AL KUWAIT NOT SEND NEKEOUNAM TRANSFER TO OSASUNA

I don't fully understand the problem. He's a free agent. So even after the end of the transfer period he could be signed. And how can a club which has no contract with a player anymore block a move by not sending documents on time? In that case the Bosman verdict would be history.

Comment

How is this possible? Unless they are speaking about some sort of player FIFA license paperwork that they are illegally holding, I cannot see this being true since he signed a short-term contract and made the move to Spain on his own. Kuwait has no rights over Nekounam unless I missed something.
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

This shouldn't be a problem what so ever considering he is a free agent and like Ali alipour said, he only signed a 4 month contract with the arabs

Comment

It's usual newspaper fake scandal garbage.

Comment

Nekounam said he is sure that his documentation to play for Osasuna will arrive before the transfer window closing.

http://www.navarrasport.com/noticias...da-con-osasuna

But i still don't understand how it can be possible. If Nekounam will not play with Osasuna due to these fucking arabs i think it will be the first case in football history. Unbelivible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        It's usual newspaper fake scandal garbage.
                        Believe me, the threat is real. Osasuna is in red alert just now.
                        "I've played in Partizan, Aston Villa, Zaragoza, Parma, Espanyol, Celta, Osasuna and Rubin Kazan, but I can't hide my feelings. When I talk to the players who were playing in Osasuna, we all think and feel the same. This club catches you and remains in one's heart the rest of one's life. You can't describe this with words. Words are insuficient."
                        Savo Milosevic, 2010 - 05 -13

Comment

Originally posted by Osasunist View Post
                          Believe me, the threat is real. Osasuna is in red alert just now.
                          So what can Osasuna do? Do they need to take legal action or petition FIFA? Isn't holding a players paperwork and documentation illegal particularly if you have no binding contract with the player?
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Re: BAD NEWS: AL KUWAIT NOT SEND NEKEOUNAM TRANSFER TO OSASUNA

How is this even possible? How is this legal??? Reedam be in arabhaye koonkesh

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              How is this even possible? How is this legal??? Reedam be in arabhaye koonkesh

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                              cough cough eh

Comment

Working...
                              X