Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PGL - 2014/2015 | Week 6 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another beautiful Esfahan derby. Zobahan was terrific once again, Ghaedifar and A.Karimi played very well today.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolisi View Post
      Esteghlal is going to walk away with the league this season and I think deservedly so. They play very good football... and are a very balanced team. GN is a great coach... I personally hate him for his crappy personality but that's irrelevant to his coaching abilities.

Perspolis is already 10 points adrift of the top! They'll also get humiliated in the ACL most likely...
      Esteghlal will drop points, its too early to say Esteghlal is going to runaway with the league, The only contender Esteghlal has faced is Sepahan and they lost.

Comment

It's way too early to say which team will easily win the league! Yes, at this moment we are playing some good football, but Esteghlal will surely drop points sooner or later. GN's teams usually have a big drop of a few games somewhere in the season, usually once every nim fasl.

The "positive" thing is that we don't have any ACL matches to worry about. The league and Hazfi are the only competitions we have to focus on, which certainly is an advantage.

I hope Daei and PP get their act together before the start of ACL. I don't want to see them humiliated against these Arab teams.
        Last edited by Amin_; 08-29-2014, 10:59 AM.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Esteghlal is on fire and from the looks of it thus far it looks like they're the worthiest team to clinch the first spot and claim the trophy.

Putting faith on Arash also seems be pay off and he has been a great scorer so far. Yaghoub Karimi I mother prospect who will be an asset for TM, so does Omid Ebrahimi.

TS is another IPL to watch an enjoy this season. Yashasin Tirakhtor!

Perspolis on the other hand though has so far been total disappointment team with constant lackluster display!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

BTW as much as I have always loved Daei but at the same time I have always believed that he is not a good tactician and his game plans are often too obsolete or one dimensional and predictable. Part of it could be that he too early got big tasks such as taking helm of TM and Perspolis.

He should have attended more top coaching classes and worked with European coaches/teams, and that's exactly what Hashemian has been doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Padideh won 3-0
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Malavan losing 0-1 to SS Kh 70'

PP up 1-0 against Saba 25'

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                    It's way too early to say which team will easily win the league! Yes, at this moment we are playing some good football, but Esteghlal will surely drop points sooner or later. GN's teams usually have a big drop of a few games somewhere in the season, usually once every nim fasl.

The "positive" thing is that we don't have any ACL matches to worry about. The league and Hazfi are the only competitions we have to focus on, which certainly is an advantage.

I hope Daei and PP get their act together before the start of ACL. I don't want to see them humiliated against these Arab teams.
                    Talking about ACL, is the draw out yet? havent heard anything..

Comment

Malavan equalizes

1-1

72'

Comment

FT

Malavan 1-1 SS Kh

75'

Saba 0-2 PP

Comment

Perspolis won. So all those dalals who are looking to replace Daei with unemployed Ghotbi need to shut their mouth for at least 1 more week.

Comment

Wow Padideh IS the Padideh of this season of IPL winning so many games while playing fantastic. LOL at Sheys the main reason for Rahahan's loss, him and the hypocrite Hamid Estili well suit each other!

I think Malavan has won by far the most penalties in the history of our domestic football, I am confident about this (No conspiracy theories intended BTW)

And what a boring match by both Perspolis and Saba

Comment

Working...
                            X