• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branko to return to Iran?

From his Facebook page:
    "Call from Iran!
    Maybe it's time to go back to my second home country?"
    Definitely not for TM, perhaps PP? Can't see him anywhere else...
    https://www.facebook.com/brankoivankovictanac
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Why not TM? At least with him, we qualified without all that "agar va amma"..

Comment

I doubt Dr. Doom would approve of him.
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Could be Zobahan or Peykan most probably Peykan.

Comment

PP would be great, where he can rejoin with his old buddy Ali Daei and start with him as the center forward again.

Daei can't be worse than PP's current forwards anyway...
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I love Branko and I respect him as a coach even for TM but I have a feeling he got a call from IFF to get him ready to come to Iran for negotiations to coach TM IF CQ deal fails against as they're playing hardball with the contract. I hope not though.

CQ >>> Branko in the long run and it would be heyf for CQ to leave. Under Branko, TM may play good attacking football in AC 2015. Hell we may even win it. But under the incompetent and corrupt football culture, Branko wouldn't be able to do well in WCQ like Carlos Quieroz would!

Comment

I hope he comes for TM

best coach

Comment

WTF I hope CQ stays....
                sigpic

Comment

One of the worst coaches i've ever seen! In that era we had arguably our most talented squad, if you compare it with the material which Carlos Quieroz has to work with, they're in a different league. It's save to save Branko is a amateur coach, semi prof at best, hardly any better than our domestic coaches, while Carlos Quieroz is the only professional coach i've ever seen in Iran.

Comment

As Ali Daie's new Assistant coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                      PP would be great, where he can rejoin with his old buddy Ali Daei and start with him as the center forward again.
                      Daei can't be worse than PP's current forwards anyway...
                      you could complain about the forwards if they were missing their chances, not when there is no offense to speak of, and no chances created to begin with.

Comment

I don't know if I agree with calling him a shitty coach. He has his pros and cons like everyone.

He surely didn't maximize the potential of the tm squad he had at his disposal, but his team always played the attractive style of football that all the critics are crying about not having. Funny how nobody will ever be good enough unless it's mourinho or guardiola.....
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                          I don't know if I agree with calling him a shitty coach. He has his pros and cons like everyone.

He surely didn't maximize the potential of the tm squad he had at his disposal, but his team always played the attractive style of football that all the critics are crying about not having. Funny how nobody will ever be good enough unless it's mourinho or guardiola.....
                          Mehh .. Mourinho has a big mouth and he is cocky ... Guardiola tactics are useless possession with no results football

Comment

reminds me of the famous saying:

"If he comes, then someone has to go" - Adesor Vafaseya, 1982
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

As long as he stays away from TM and Foolad, I couldn't give a rat's arse where he goes.
                              All the better if he goes to either PP or SS. In fact I sincerely wish he would choose one of these two.

Comment

Working...
                              X