Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sha_Melli90 View Post
    What does he think to be? An italian mafia member in New York of 20's?
    However, proud of our first (definitively and unquestioned) keeper. I know he'll make us proud.
    I agree, i dnt know why Iranians always overdo it in fashion, whats the point man ? Just wear decent clothes and spend 30K (as one member pointed out) on more useful things.

Comment

He looks like a baller bro. That's how people with a sense of fashion dress.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
        He looks like a baller bro. That's how people with a sense of fashion dress.
        Judging from the comments here, you'd think that most members here wear a turban and dress like an akhond.. Dude has great taste, and let him spend however much he wants on clothes..

Comment

iran based players definitley over-dress and go overly GQ in their signing photo ups..!!

Comment

penafiel fan base just grew by 70 million
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
              I agree, i dnt know why Iranians always overdo it in fashion, whats the point man ? Just wear decent clothes and spend 30K (as one member pointed out) on more useful things.
              Well since he was a fan favourite with all the women, I am guessing our our fashion opinions mean jack all to him...more power to him
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I am the first who want to have good-looking players who can represent iranian people in our NT. How proud i felt when in Nigeria game, italian commentator said "Queiroz at the end chose Alireza Haghighi for his lineup, one of most sexy goalkeeper in WC". 1000 times better than 90's, when our stars used to have those horrible mustaches.
                My joke was simply focused to point up his style is similar to italian mafia in last century. That's all.

Comment

I am the first who want to have good-looking players who can represent iranian people in our NT. How proud i felt when in Nigeria game, italian commentator said "Queiroz at the end chose Alireza Haghighi for his lineup, one of most sexy goalkeeper in WC". 1000 times better than 90's, when our stars used to have those horrible mustaches.
                  My joke was simply focused to point up his style is similar to italian mafia of last century. That's all.
                  Just a simple misunderstanding then

Comment

My joke was simply focused to point up his style is similar to italian mafia in last century. That's all.
                    Why shoud looks matter ? But if i had to choose personally i find the classic moustache very suiting on a Iranian, and i mean something like the Stalin moustache

Comment

^Look at Ronaldo and other players? Why are we even discussing this? Just because they are Iranian players, do they have to look ugly? If other players can, why not Iranians who have class and style like Alireza?

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
                        Why shoud looks matter ? But if i had to choose personally i find the classic moustache very suiting on a Iranian, and i mean something like the Stalin moustache
                        OMG no! I used to get ridiculed in high school so much during that WC...lol The jokes coming from the Serbs and Germans were all about the mustaches
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Naci...tent_id=902077

Comment

I hope that's not suggesting that he was bought as back up for Coelho...
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Re: Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                              I hope that's not suggesting that he was bought as back up for Coelho...
                              It probably is, unless Coelho leaves for another club.

Comment

AW: Alireza Haghighi @ F.C. Penafiel | 2014-2015

Hm, could be related to his recent arrival too and only be a temporary state.

I think Rubin are still paying part of the salary and also for them it would make absolutely no sense to loan him to a club where he will sit on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X