Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three greatest iranan legends to bid farewell against South Korea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three greatest iranan legends to bid farewell against South Korea!

Ali Karimi, Mehdi Mahdavikia and Vahid Hashemian will say goodbye to football with TM jersey against South Korea on November 18th.
    Gret news, we talked about a possible Karimi farewell match few weeks ago. I am going to cry only thinking about it. That will be a memorable match.

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...t-south-korea/

Imagine he puts in a MOM performance in the few minutes that he gets, only then we would all realise what we're gonna be missing Long live the holy 8
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Great news, so excited to see these 3 legends play together again. But this won't really be a preparation game for the AC then I guess.

Comment

Yeah I also thought this would be a prep. game for the full force squad for the AC 2015?!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Yeah I also thought this would be a prep. game for the full force squad for the AC 2015?!
          It will be, they will probably get a few minutes each at the start and end of the match.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

They should each get their own farewell match. Particularly Kia and AK. Better than nothing I guess...

Comment

If they play good we should keep them in TM.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Khasteh nabashi

Comment

what the hell? I understand having a farewell match for Karimi, but Kia and Hashemian retired over 5 years ago!! There is really no reason for them to participate in this match.

Comment

These players retired years ago, aside from sickly sentimentalism there is no value in their inclusion.
                    We have enough trouble as it is arranging half-decent friendlies, without wasting the few we have with geriatric players.

Comment

LOL typical .... the one decent friendly we get is being used as a farewell match for legends that retired years ago. How about inviting our young talents in Europe to prepare for the major tournament coming up in a matter of months?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        Lol I know you are being sarcastic, that's hilarious tho, I get what you are trying to imply.

I'll be watching the game, It should be interesting to watch. Karimi is probably in a better shape than Mahdavikia and Hashemian now. I wonder if he'll try to dribble through a couple of defenders for the last time.

Comment

Unless this is an unlimitted substitution game such a match before AC baffles me. These guys should each get a match against IPL stars or something...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Karimi I totally understand, but why Hashemian and Mahdavikia after several years of retirement? I'm all for it don't get me wrong, but ahead of the AC in a friendly match that is a good opponent, Hashemian and Mahdavikia seem pointless.

I'm not mad though, nobody can be. Got nothing but respect and love for these three legends.

Would be nice to see at least one of them get a goal!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Happy that they get a farewell game, but we barely have preperation matches as it is for AC
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X