Ali Karimi ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
    that is the whole purpose of this challenge man! he just screwed up the whole purpose of the challenge!! at least someone might learn about this ALS disease and get tested for it before having children. if daei, fallahi or ataei don't do the challenge or do not understand the purpose of the challenge then karimi will look like a bozo
    Not to avoid money. So far they have raised over $50 million just through this whole challenge. Amazing what social media can do if you ask me.

Comment

Here is a video of a bunch of mishaps involving the ice bucket challenge:

sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Re: Ali Karimi ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

not only he does not mention the purpose of the "ice bucket challenge" which is really to raise money for ALS, and many people are effected in iran with ALS, i lost a cousin to ALS few years ago in iran!! i wish he would not have used this as a publicity stunt for his own shits and giggles but rather spread the news about this deadly disease that effect many in iran as well!!

the "ice bucket" has been completely a disaster as people use it to "dire" each other to do it on video instead of donating money for the cause.

the best comeback from Daei is to just donate the money!
        Is there even a charity in Iran where people can donate to ALS research ?

Comment

سرمربی تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس دعوت علی کریمی برای حضور در چالش سطل آب یخ را پذیرفت.
          به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم،

این روزها بین چهره*های معروف ورزشی و هنری جهان و برای حمایت از بیماری خاص، چالشی به عنوان چالش سطل آب یخ به وجود آمده است. علی کریمی چند روز پیش این کار را انجام داد و در این ویدئو از علی دایی دعوت کرد تا او هم این کار را انجام دهد.

دایی امروز پس از نشست مطبوعاتی*اش در پاسخ به این سوال که آیا دعوت علی کریمی برای حضور در چالش سطل آب یخ را قبول خواهد کرد، گفت: بله، این کار را انجام خواهم داد.

قرار شده دایی در این چالش از بازیکنان پرسپولیس هم دعوت به عمل بیاورد. سرمربی پرسپولیس پس از دیدار فردا با پدیده این کار را انجام می*دهد.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Re: Ali Karimi ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Originally posted by Abiete View Post
            Daei's respond : kheyli bebakhleed maazelatt mikam..kodaaye donya yekki saatle abe yakk milize lu salesh? Ishun mikhad ba in kalesh pelspoliso be hashiye bebaleh...palsal mosahebe mikald..emsal ru sal esh abe yakh milize.
            Kheili bebakhsliid maazellatt mikham man in kal lo nemikonam!
            I don't get this joke

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

سرمربی تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس دعوت علی کریمی برای حضور در چالش سطل آب یخ را پذیرفت.
              به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم،

این روزها بین چهره*های معروف ورزشی و هنری جهان و برای حمایت از بیماری خاص، چالشی به عنوان چالش سطل آب یخ به وجود آمده است. علی کریمی چند روز پیش این کار را انجام داد و در این ویدئو از علی دایی دعوت کرد تا او هم این کار را انجام دهد.

دایی امروز پس از نشست مطبوعاتی*اش در پاسخ به این سوال که آیا دعوت علی کریمی برای حضور در چالش سطل آب یخ را قبول خواهد کرد، گفت: بله، این کار را انجام خواهم داد.

قرار شده دایی در این چالش از بازیکنان پرسپولیس هم دعوت به عمل بیاورد. سرمربی پرسپولیس پس از دیدار فردا با پدیده این کار را انجام می*دهد.

If I understood it correctly, Daei accepted the challenge? I just hope he does his famous watching football asia quote

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I don't get this joke
                they are making fun of his stuttering!
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

http://www.irna.ir/fa/News/81285676/...;س&_187;
                  We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

AW: Ali Karimi ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                    If I understood it correctly, Daei accepted the challenge? I just hope he does his famous watching football asia quote
                    http://youtu.be/-Ft5xjqtwR8

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater Nekounam does the challenge and challenges Mahdavikia, Queiroz and Ferdowsipour!

Comment

ferdousipour can't wait to see him do it.

Comment

not only he does not mention the purpose of the "ice bucket challenge" which is really to raise money for ALS, and many people are effected in iran with ALS, i lost a cousin to ALS few years ago in iran!! i wish he would not have used this as a publicity stunt for his own shits and giggles but rather spread the news about this deadly disease that effect many in iran as well!!

the "ice bucket" has been completely a disaster as people use it to "dire" each other to do it on video instead of donating money for the cause.

the best comeback from Daei is to just donate the money!
                          Nekounam's ice-bucket challenge video is up. He addresses the purpose of it in his video.

Comment

Wait for Karimi to fart and see how he will be hold accountable for the ozone depletion. Next thing is he will be blamed for wasting the water in the video...

Good job by Karimi to spread this in Iran, making more people aware of this challenge and having the rare humor in Iran to invite Daei. He quickly made that video and hashtagged ALS. Just watch, enjoy, smile and stop these pathetic attempts to attack Karimi's image the whole time. We always seem to have a stick in our ass - constantly trying to create drama/hashiye...
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                            X