Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F**K EA Sports. I will boycott their upcoming FIFA 15 and recommend the same from you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
    Davari, beita, masoud and javad will be there . i dont think about the others! maybe maybe azmoun? maybe
    Davari, Beita, Masoud, Nekounam, and Haghighi are sure things. As of now, Jahanbakhsh is playing in the Dutch 2nd division, so he won't be included, as that league won't be in the game. Ansarifard and Hajsafi are likely to be included if they move to Europe. I would say 7 Iranians is a best case scenario.

Comment

FYI, for all the FIFA fans out there, isn't it just our luck that they scanned the entire English Premiere League to have their real faces the same season that Fulham is relegated and Dejagah moves to Qatar. What are the chances? I've been waiting so long to have one player with a real face in a video game for Iran.

I will say it once, and I will say it again. It is torture to be a fan of Iranian football. It might actually be better to be a San Marino fan, since at least then there would be no expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        FYI, for all the FIFA fans out there, isn't it just our luck that they scanned the entire English Premiere League to have their real faces the same season that Fulham is relegated and Dejagah moves to Qatar. What are the chances? I've been waiting so long to have one player with a real face in a video game for Iran.
        I will say it once, and I will say it again. It is torture to be a fan of Iranian football. It might actually be better to be a San Marino fan, since at least then there would be no expectations.

looool preach that shit

Comment

Iran # 1

Comment

Working...
          X