Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F**K EA Sports. I will boycott their upcoming FIFA 15 and recommend the same from you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys honestly believe EA will ever have Iran in their FIFA series under the islamic republic?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Lol @ India, they have a country that not only it don't have a Sami pro soccer team but the biggest problem in that country is lack of toilet, yes toilets, majority of houses don't have a toilet and people do their business in streets and behind the trees!
      By the way the only time India qualified for the World Cup they resigned because they had to play with shoes and they didn't know how!!! Lmfao

Comment

I wont robb myself of enjoyment because of a bunch of akhoonds and idiots in iran want to keep the country the way it is.
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by david View Post
          Lol @ India, they have a country that not only it don't have a Sami pro soccer team but the biggest problem in that country is lack of toilet, yes toilets, majority of houses don't have a toilet and people do their business in streets and behind the trees!
          By the way the only time India qualified for the World Cup they resigned because they had to play with shoes and they didn't know how!!! Lmfao
          Hahahahaha Iranians make me lol. Yeah make Iran seem better by taking the piss out of countries like India. Fantastic logic.

How can you insult India like that then when someone makes comments about Iranians being terrorists etc etc you all get so defensive. Sort yourself out

This thread is just full of a bunch of Iranian expats with false pride about their own country, I'm astounded that so many of you are outraged at Iran not being in the FIFA games, you obviously have no idea about Iran or how things are run in Iran.

Also, to all the PES comments. PES stopped being a worthwhile game to play in like 2006 lol. The fact that some of you would rather play PES because it has some weird Iran-like team with fake names and faces is actually hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah View Post
            Hahahahaha Iranians make me lol. Yeah make Iran seem better by taking the piss out of countries like India. Fantastic logic.

How can you insult India like that then when someone makes comments about Iranians being terrorists etc etc you all get so defensive. Sort yourself out

This thread is just full of a bunch of Iranian expats with false pride about their own country, I'm astounded that so many of you are outraged at Iran not being in the FIFA games, you obviously have no idea about Iran or how things are run in Iran.

Also, to all the PES comments. PES stopped being a worthwhile game to play in like 2006 lol. The fact that some of you would rather play PES because it has some weird Iran-like team with fake names and faces is actually hilarious!
            I only support 2 teams : PSG and Iran. If I cannot play or at last see my teams in a game I don't play with it. I don't want to svck Brazil or Spain or even India and make them the honor to play with them. Iran was in the WC and wasn't ridiculous at all and deserve to be in the game period. I don't care about business plan or rights pb.

PES will always have my preference even if they reach the lowest level ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah View Post
              Actually, david makes a perfectly valid point. A nation in which the people openly and defiantly poop in the streets shouldn't be included in the game.

Comment

I was thinking about this and I havent actually any official announcement by FIFA or an affiliate about which teams would and would not be included. So I'm going to ask you to provide a source.

Also, I think that what might be a solid proposal, since we know that IPL will likely never be featured in the game, to perhaps petition for Persepolis and Esteghlal to be included in the 'Rest of World' teams. That way we would at least have a solid 50 or so Iranian players in the game. It's not a big ask to request them to include 2 more teams, especially teams that are so well supported. Also, with these two Iranian teams, EA could potentially start including Asian Champions League matches, as you'd have the Australian, Japanese, Saudi Arabian, and Korean leagues (Maybe also include a couple Chinese teams in the Rest of World) and then SS and PP to include (It would probably skip the group stage and go straight to the knock out stages, but it would still be a fun element for Asian players).

I realize that adding Iran's national team might be a stretch because of the commercial aspects already explained, but adding the Asian Champions League (and by extension, a couple Iranian clubs) would be a nice addition for Australian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean players of the game who do make up a large market for EA.

Comment

EA sports: forcing true persians to petition every year since 1998

Comment

Originally posted by david View Post
                    the jokes is on you because Iran is probably second after India in terms of lack of toilets.

Comment

WHEN ARE YOU KIDS GOING TO LEARN THAT THE WESTERNERS HATE US, AND WILL NOT INCLUDE US IN ANY THING THEY CREATE ,
                      THAT IS WHY ITS IMPORTANT FOR YOU ALL TO BE PROUD OF YOUR IRANIAN HERITAGE BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO WIPE OUT YOUR IDENTITY BY SUCH EVIL DELIBERATE ACTS

ONE DAY ITS THE FOOTBALL GAMES, THE OTHER IS MOVIES SUCH AS 300, THEN THEY GO ON STEALING YOUR PERSIAN GULF AND ...

Comment

Originally posted by IPG View Post
                        They took 3 from the top 4 and then asked them selves the question
                        Hmmmmm 3 Milion Iranians living outside Iran vs 1.3 Billion Indians, which one to choose which one to choose Hmmmm.....
                        This post doesn't make sense. The rich-poverty gap in India is the highest in the world. Like others said, they do their business in the streets, and it smells like garbage everywhere. Add the 110 degree weather in the summer, and you get paradise.

But in reality tons of Iranians out of Iran would buy the game and it would be a huge plus for EA. FIFA is pirated in Iran constantly anyway, so they wouldn't lose much nonetheless if they included Iran.

I'll buy it anyway because I play ultimate team. Anyone know the Iranians who'll be in ultimate team this year? Davari, Beita, Javad, Azmoun, JB? Hopefully we'll see Masoud, Ansarifard in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                          This post doesn't make sense. The rich-poverty gap in India is the highest in the world. Like others said, they do their business in the streets, and it smells like garbage everywhere. Add the 110 degree weather in the summer, and you get paradise.

But in reality tons of Iranians out of Iran would buy the game and it would be a huge plus for EA. FIFA is pirated in Iran constantly anyway, so they wouldn't lose much nonetheless if they included Iran.

I'll buy it anyway because I play ultimate team. Anyone know the Iranians who'll be in ultimate team this year? Davari, Beita, Javad, Azmoun, JB? Hopefully we'll see Masoud, Ansarifard in the game.
                          They wouldn't gain much either.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Did they include India's cricket or elephant polo team?

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

Davari, beita, masoud and javad will be there . i dont think about the others! maybe maybe azmoun? maybe

Comment

Well at least Iran was in the 2010 world cup game lol

Comment

Working...
                                X