Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F**K EA Sports. I will boycott their upcoming FIFA 15 and recommend the same from you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always been a PES man!! FIFA/EA sports was shit untill they started copying PES, i always stick to the original.That's the kind of guy i am.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      btw guys. Who actually plays with national teams on FIFA? like seriously?
      Zamboor jan, when I play online against my friend or when he visits me to play, we switch off every game between clubs and national teams. He is from Argentina, so he plays as them, or Boca Juniors, or PSG/Manchester City, who do I have to play as? It bring me such shame that other than Dejagah (who will no longer be in the game in FIFA 15), Iran has nothing to show. This is a result of a subpar football system, but still, they should at least give us a national team in the game. Bulgaria and Egypt don't have 100's of players in top teams, but they put them in out of some sort of respect to their fans wishes. Iran always wins the polls for team and leagues to be entered in the game (beat Turkish league this year, but still no respect). It is really a disrespect in my eyes. They recognize that many are clamouring for some Iran representation in the game, and this has been the case for many years, but it is likely that we will see the Syrian league and national team before Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        I can understand this, but there are millions of Iranians that live outside of Iran and can buy the game. It's not like the market of Iranians is only limited to those living in Iran. How many Egyptians will buy this game legally? How many Indians from India? India has a large poverty problem and is mostly still a third-world country, and many struggle to get food, let alone buy a $70 game.
        It's realistically just a lack of respect to Iranians. The head at EA must have had his wife cheat on him with a real Iranian man or something. It's not about money. I know that a lot of my Iranian friends buy FIFA and that is more than my American friends who are the target of the game with all USA players having full license and the MLS, etc.
        In conclusion, F*** EA Sports. They can eat s***.

They took 3 from the top 4 and then asked them selves the question
        Hmmmmm 3 Milion Iranians living outside Iran vs 1.3 Billion Indians, which one to choose which one to choose Hmmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by IPG View Post
          They took 3 from the top 4 and then asked them selves the question
          Hmmmmm 3 Milion Iranians living outside Iran vs 1.3 Billion Indians, which one to choose which one to choose Hmmmm.....
          Good. Now explain Bulgaria.

Comment

Iran, with licensed player names, kits, and logos and symbols was just in the World Cup edition of FIFA 14 and the separate world cup game. It is not a fact that they can't do it like you are arguing. They just choose not to. That's the problem. One of the perpetual giants of the always ignored AFC is left out of every game while a team like Bulgaria is in there for the past 5 years.

People saying I'm dumb for caring that our team is overlooked, why is Bulgaria in the game? I'd appreciate a logical reason why the giants Bulgaria are in the game.
            They portrayed it in the game because they had gotten the World Cup license which includes all teams and players in the World Cup. Jesus.
            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Lmao stupud iranians. Just look at our world cup performance, do we even deserve to be in fifa 15? We didnt even deserve to be in the WC.

Yeah, we almost drew argentina, hala ta 100 sale dige begim. We was the worst team in WC2014, period!

Comment

Originally posted by igotloveforiran View Post
                Lmao stupud iranians. Just look at our world cup performance, do we even deserve to be in fifa 15? We didnt even deserve to be in the WC.

Yeah, we almost drew argentina, hala ta 100 sale dige begim. We was the worst team in WC2014, period!
                You definitely got a lot of love for Iran
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lmao, what a stupud poster

If we was the worst team in the WC

then you is the worst poster on pfdc
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                    They portrayed it in the game because they had gotten the World Cup license which includes all teams and players in the World Cup. Jesus.
                    Licensing doesn't work that way. Iran did not sign away it's right to be portrayed in a video game just because it was involved in the World Cup. If that were the case, teams like Netherlands and others would never have to sign off on any licenses, since EA owns their continental tournaments, like Euro 2012 and 2016. Yet, each year, teams like the Netherlands and others are involved in licensing disagreements with EA. Your blanket statement and "Jesus," although simplistic, do not provide any factual assertions. Your logic is that EA signed a license with FIFA for the World Cup, and as a result could put every team, including Maldives, Bhutan, Djibouti and others who did not participate in the World Cup finals?

Study up on your trademark and licensing law. They still had to negotiate some form of licensing kits, stadiums etc. with uhlsport, Reebok, Iran, Maldives, etc. If you pay attention, some lower teams in the World Cup video games did not have their real kits, since EA did not negotiate with all kit providers. From this logic, your argument that they bought the world cup rights as a whole and got everything is false.

They still had to get Iran and Uhlsport to agree to be in the game. They did this since Iran qualified and they were going for authenticity, they wanted the real kits, names, etc.

They choose not to negotiate for a license with Iran every year for FIFA. They'd rather have Bulgaria in there. It is not because there are 1.5 Billion Indians and Bulgarians running to the stores to buy fifa.

You guys don't want to admit it, but there's an underlying reason. Of teams outside of Europe and South America, Iran is one of the teams that has had great success in a fairly respected region, but they get treated lower than teams that have no history, very little talent, and are newcomers to football.

It is not because "we suck" if it were, please tell me of all the world cup appearances, continental championships, and historical stars teams like Bulgaria and Montenegro have.

Comment

Licensing doesn't work that way. Iran did not sign away it's right to be portrayed in a video game just because it was involved in the World Cup. If that were the case, teams like Netherlands and others would never have to sign off on any licenses, since EA owns their continental tournaments, like Euro 2012 and 2016. Yet, each year, teams like the Netherlands and others are involved in licensing disagreements with EA. Your blanket statement and "Jesus," although simplistic, do not provide any factual assertions. Your logic is that EA signed a license with FIFA for the World Cup, and as a result could put every team, including Maldives, Bhutan, Djibouti and others who did not participate in the World Cup finals?

Study up on your trademark and licensing law. They still had to negotiate some form of licensing kits, stadiums etc. with uhlsport, Reebok, Iran, Maldives, etc. If you pay attention, some lower teams in the World Cup video games did not have their real kits, since EA did not negotiate with all kit providers. From this logic, your argument that they bought the world cup rights as a whole and got everything is false.

They still had to get Iran and Uhlsport to agree to be in the game. They did this since Iran qualified and they were going for authenticity, they wanted the real kits, names, etc.

They choose not to negotiate for a license with Iran every year for FIFA. They'd rather have Bulgaria in there. It is not because there are 1.5 Billion Indians and Bulgarians running to the stores to buy fifa.

You guys don't want to admit it, but there's an underlying reason. Of teams outside of Europe and South America, Iran is one of the teams that has had great success in a fairly respected region, but they get treated lower than teams that have no history, very little talent, and are newcomers to football.

It is not because "we suck" if it were, please tell me of all the world cup appearances, continental championships, and historical stars teams like Bulgaria and Montenegro have.
                      Sorry but Iran didn't. All teams that were attending the World Cup signed away their rights. As for your comment towards the Euro games, EA does not have the rights. They negotiate for the rights every time the tournament is on, just like they don't have the Champions League license (which over the past few years has been acquired by Konami.)

Yes, they have licensed teams in the game that did not attend the World Cup you are correct, and they go out and negotiate with those teams to be included.

I never said anything about Iran not being good enough football wise, that must've been someone else. EA decide not to negotiate with Iran because they don't need it, and it's too much of a hassle. Other teams like Bulgaria that you love to bash, are much easier to get licenses from. What you haven't mentioned is how Japan isn't in FIFA 14 or 15, and you can't tell me they aren't the behemoth on our continent.

History means nothing in this context if you haven't noticed. Bosnia got to the World Cup for the first time and beat us.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

there is no confirmation about national teams yet i searched so many website.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                          Lmao, what a stupud poster
                          If we was the worst team in the WC
                          then you is the worst poster on pfdc
                          Not just the worst poster on pfdc, but given his comically overcompensating username for a guy who can't stand Iranians and team melli, "igotloveforiran" may just be the worst troll on the internet.

Comment

good morning IQ! Maybe because our squad is not among the strongest in the World Cup?? Besides, if you don't like it, you can start cheering for Russia! And stop insulting Iranians and Iran in general!
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Extremely stupud comment igivekoontoiran.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                                Good. Now explain Bulgaria.
                                Bulgaria plays in Europe as well as having a better football history than Iran with 2 Olympic Medals as well as semi-final place in World cup. Not to mention the level of players it has delivered over the years playing for the likes of Man U, Barca, Leverkusen, Porto etc. Think of players like Berbatov, Stoichkov, Kostadinov, Petrov etc.
                                They probably went in not just based on their current status but their history and their prior achievements and major players as well as being in Europa not Asia.

Comment

Working...
                                X