Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F**K EA Sports. I will boycott their upcoming FIFA 15 and recommend the same from you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do they not include Iran? It is a disgrace to not include a country who has no copyright laws, sanctions against foreign companies having official representatives, legal outlets etc. It I'd such a mystery indeed. The head of EA is obviously Arab and wants to lower Iranian morale ahead of the 2015 AFC Asian Cup.

Comment

Isn't there a separate world cup version like in the past?
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I never followed this trend to turn from PES to FIFA. Even I will ever prefer PES to FIFA and FIFA not including IRAN from years is one of the reasons

Comment

This is better, when they would add Iran our nationalteam would have the same ratings like india..
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            So, they have released the national team list for FIFA 15. Yes, of course Iran is not in the game. So why am I so upset? Well look at the list below. Notice anything weird. Well, EVERY world cup participant from 2014 has been added. Heck, every single CONMEBOL team is in there, and teams that didn't even qualify are there from regions like UEFA (Montenegro for god's sake?) and CAF (Egypt? Why are they in the game????). This is the biggest FIFA national team offering in a regular FIFA game ever, and they omit Iran from the qualified teams, and have India instead? If you have twitter, or an account on the ea sports forum, please complain about this. It's racism, I really see no other way. A war torn country like Egypt that is not really a friend to the west and NEVER qualified to a world cup is included, why? I'd really like to know the answer to this. Who is Egypts top players? Who are their stars like Daei, Mahdavikia? Are there that many Egyptians buying the game instead of Iranians??? F**k their sisters k*ses and k*ns. Honestly. I hope that we can use the Iranian internet mafia to destroy this company who does not respect or know about football.
            LOL Egypt has twice qualified for the World Cup.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

btw guys. Who actually plays with national teams on FIFA? like seriously?

Comment

first off all chill please !
                why boycott ? i dont want to play with iran with 50-55 player ratings
                and if you want to play with iran go with World Cup game mode

Comment

F**K EA Sports. I will boycott their upcoming FIFA 15 and recommend the same from you

From what I saw PES will be good this year. Switch to PES Iran has accurate ratings there. It also has some Iranian clubs if im not mistaking

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                    btw guys. Who actually plays with national teams on FIFA? like seriously?
                    When I played I only played national teams. I was always Uruguay
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

You guys are rude, pathetic, and don't know the first thing about any sort of development, product creation, copyright laws, licensing, etc.

Instead of sitting here and cussing like a bunch of raging bulls, how about you do some research and learn a thing or two about making video games in this day and age.

EA won't be bothered by going ahead and gathering licensing rights from the Iranian Football Federation when every other federation on the planet is a billion times more approachable and professional than the IFF. Since you guys are going mad here's a little breakdown for you:

In order to use the IFF badge, they need to buy the rights from the federation.
                      In order to use the Team Melli kits, they need to buy the rights from the federation and the kit provider (depending on what kind of deal IFF negotiated with the kit provider.)
                      In order to get the players names and likenesses, they need to get the rights from some sort of union. In case you didn't know, Iran is not part of FIFPro, which is the largest football players' union in the world. This is a massive, massive hurdle for any company to get over.

You know which country is though? India! Yeah, those of you laughing at Egypt and India and other countries that you pick on just because they are Asian, at least they are part of FIFPro.

Now, gather all those licensing rights and you can have Iran in the game. Why the hell would they bother?

You may say that "well they could just put in Iran with fake names and fake shirts just like PES." They won't do that because it decreases the quality of their product. They are proud to have licenses from all around the world and they invest good money in it. It's not like we are Uruguay where they can get away with that type of thing. Even for teams that are not fully licensed, FIFA still got the players names and likenesses because they play in leagues where they already got the rights.

So, get off your high horses and beat some sense into yourselves. Stop the blatant ignorant and racist comments. Wanna boycott FIFA and EA? Okay go ahead, but don't make unreasonable arguments and insult people for no reason.

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                      There are like at MOST (I don't even think it's that much) 1 million potential Iranian FIFA game buyers abroad.
                      Most of those countries on that list have more than 1 millions potential buyers, or at least those teams have some kind of a reputation or have big neighboring rivals.
                      Also they might have copyright issues, for sometime they had copyright issues with the Netherlands as well.
                      I don't think they even care enough to have an opinion about Iran or not.
                      Only sensible person around in this thread.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                        You guys are rude, pathetic, and don't know the first thing about any sort of development, product creation, copyright laws, licensing, etc.

Instead of sitting here and cussing like a bunch of raging bulls, how about you do some research and learn a thing or two about making video games in this day and age.

EA won't be bothered by going ahead and gathering licensing rights from the Iranian Football Federation when every other federation on the planet is a billion times more approachable and professional than the IFF. Since you guys are going mad here's a little breakdown for you:

In order to use the Team Melli kits, they need to buy the rights from the federation and the kit provider (depending on what kind of deal IFF negotiated with the kit provider.)
                        In order to get the players names and likenesses, they need to get the rights from some sort of union. In case you didn't know, Iran is not part of FIFPro, which is the largest football players' union in the world. This is a massive, massive hurdle for any company to get over.

You know which country is though? India! Yeah, those of you laughing at Egypt and India and other countries that you pick on just because they are Asian, at least they are part of FIFPro.

Now, gather all those licensing rights and you can have Iran in the game. Why the hell would they bother?

You may say that "well they could just put in Iran with fake names and fake shirts just like PES." They won't do that because it decreases the quality of their product. They are proud to have licenses from all around the world and they invest good money in it. It's not like we are Uruguay where they can get away with that type of thing. Even for teams that are not fully licensed, FIFA still got the players names and likenesses because they play in leagues where they already got the rights.

So, get off your high horses and beat some sense into yourselves. Stop the blatant ignorant and racist comments. Wanna boycott FIFA and EA? Okay go ahead, but don't make unreasonable arguments and insult people for no reason.

So if you don't even consider yourself sensible, why should we listen to anything you say?
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                          When I played I only played national teams. I was always Uruguay
                          Oh I mostly play with a club team or ultimate team.

Comment

Was one of the reasons why I switched to PES / WE in 2006 and never regretted it. It's the better game anyhow.

Comment

Instead of working yourself into a stroke, you could just play World Cup 2014 instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                                Iran, with licensed player names, kits, and logos and symbols was just in the World Cup edition of FIFA 14 and the separate world cup game. It is not a fact that they can't do it like you are arguing. They just choose not to. That's the problem. One of the perpetual giants of the always ignored AFC is left out of every game while a team like Bulgaria is in there for the past 5 years.

People saying I'm dumb for caring that our team is overlooked, why is Bulgaria in the game? I'd appreciate a logical reason why the giants Bulgaria are in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X