Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F**K EA Sports. I will boycott their upcoming FIFA 15 and recommend the same from you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F**K EA Sports. I will boycott their upcoming FIFA 15 and recommend the same from you

So, they have released the national team list for FIFA 15. Yes, of course Iran is not in the game. So why am I so upset? Well look at the list below. Notice anything weird. Well, EVERY world cup participant from 2014 has been added. Heck, every single CONMEBOL team is in there, and teams that didn't even qualify are there from regions like UEFA (Montenegro for god's sake?) and CAF (Egypt? Why are they in the game????). This is the biggest FIFA national team offering in a regular FIFA game ever, and they omit Iran from the qualified teams, and have India instead? If you have twitter, or an account on the ea sports forum, please complain about this. It's racism, I really see no other way. A war torn country like Egypt that is not really a friend to the west and NEVER qualified to a world cup is included, why? I'd really like to know the answer to this. Who is Egypts top players? Who are their stars like Daei, Mahdavikia? Are there that many Egyptians buying the game instead of Iranians??? F**k their sisters k*ses and k*ns. Honestly. I hope that we can use the Iranian internet mafia to destroy this company who does not respect or know about football.

Rant is done, and here is the list of national teams below.

AFC:
    Australia
    India
    Japan
    Korea Republic

CAF:
    Algeria
    Cameroon
    Egypt
    Ghana
    Ivory Coast
    Nigeria
    South Africa

CONCACAF:
    Costa Rica
    Honduras
    Mexico
    United States

CONMEBOL:
    Argentina
    Bolivia
    Brazil
    Chile
    Colombia
    Ecuador
    Paraguay
    Peru
    Uruguay
    Venezuela

UEFA:
    Austria
    Belgium
    Bulgaria
    Croatia
    Czech Republic
    Denmark
    England
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Greece
    Hungary
    Italy
    Montenegro
    Netherlands
    Northern Ireland
    Norway
    Poland
    Portugal
    Republic of Ireland
    Romania
    Russia
    Scotland
    Serbia
    Slovenia
    Spain
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    Turkey
    Wales

Truly shameful and just disgusting indeed. Just stick to PES from now on, EA Sports can suck whale dick. Remember their ridiculous low ratings they gave to TM for the World Cup game? Its no coincidence.

And lol @ including India.

Comment

F***ing dummies!

Comment

Could it possibly be that they have no sales in Iran, especially given the international sanction imposed on Iran means they're not allowed to sell their games in Iran, or am I wrong?

If so then why would any manufacturer spend and waste money on a market where they can't sell their product? A huge majority of the country's population who are into these games buy cheap copies or download the games for free.

Comment

K!ram be EA Sports!! Fucking India?!

Comment

I think you guys sometimes forget that they make games to SELL them!
            They need to make money.. It's all about the money Lebowski

Comment

Just stick to Creation Centre and your problem is solved

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                I think you guys sometimes forget that they make games to SELL them!
                They need to make money.. It's all about the money Lebowski
                I can understand this, but there are millions of Iranians that live outside of Iran and can buy the game. It's not like the market of Iranians is only limited to those living in Iran. How many Egyptians will buy this game legally? How many Indians from India? India has a large poverty problem and is mostly still a third-world country, and many struggle to get food, let alone buy a $70 game.

It's realistically just a lack of respect to Iranians. The head at EA must have had his wife cheat on him with a real Iranian man or something. It's not about money. I know that a lot of my Iranian friends buy FIFA and that is more than my American friends who are the target of the game with all USA players having full license and the MLS, etc.

In conclusion, F*** EA Sports. They can eat s***.

Comment

wow! whats funny is that even though EA sports American, but its made in Vancouver Canada and Canada which is part of Concaf is not on the list..

oh and BTW I didnt' know India had a soccer team... thought they couldn't effort shoes lol... jk
                  ==============================================

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    I can understand this, but there are millions of Iranians that live outside of Iran and can buy the game. It's not like the market of Iranians is only limited to those living in Iran. How many Egyptians will buy this game legally? How many Indians from India? India has a large poverty problem and is mostly still a third-world country, and many struggle to get food, let alone buy a $70 game.
                    It's realistically just a lack of respect to Iranians. The head at EA must have had his wife cheat on him with a real Iranian man or something. It's not about money. I know that a lot of my Iranian friends buy FIFA and that is more than my American friends who are the target of the game with all USA players having full license and the MLS, etc.
                    In conclusion, F*** EA Sports. They can eat s***.
                    There are like at MOST (I don't even think it's that much) 1 million potential Iranian FIFA game buyers abroad.
                    Most of those countries on that list have more than 1 millions potential buyers, or at least those teams have some kind of a reputation or have big neighboring rivals.
                    Also they might have copyright issues, for sometime they had copyright issues with the Netherlands as well.
                    I don't think they even care enough to have an opinion about Iran or not.

Comment

Okay that's it! I'm going to buy PES from now on! What the feck EA..
                      I guess Iran will only be in their World Cup edition, so don't expect to see Iran in EA games in the next couple of years!

Every year they been disappointed us!

Can we make our disappointment heard somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Could it possibly be that they have no sales in Iran, especially given the international sanction imposed on Iran means they're not allowed to sell their games in Iran, or am I wrong?

If so then why would any manufacturer spend and waste money on a market where they can't sell their product? A huge majority of the country's population who are into these games buy cheap copies or download the games for free.
                        1 reason is that. But then the same would go for India or maybe a lot of the rich kids there buy real copies from real vendors. I don't know and I don't care. I all know is that EA games is the cancer of the gaming industry and is destroying everything for each year that comes and goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

This is correct. Let me explain one example. I was in Isfahan and did not find any PS4 there yet which this game is being released for as well as PS3. They said supposedly it's only available in Tehran. So you have limited access to buying the consoles for these games.

On the other hand, I'm not sure about Xbox but PSN network is blocked by Iranian internet meaning you can't access live content that updates the squads, play online, fix game glitches in updates etc. It was even blocked on Origin network when I tried accessing FIFA 14 in Iran.

Only a small number of people are willing to pay and afford the price for these original features such as 2% of gamers in Iran while the rest are still playing games on gaming consoles with counterfeit games.

What's the point of EA Sports putting Iran in when honestly anyone other than an Iranian would be willing to use the team? I know there are some who will test it out but it's just pointless. India is there mainly because of their huge market share and the fact that their internet does not block the gaming consoles networks.

I will still play FIFA 15 on PS4 just like I have been since FIFA 9 got released. There ain't nothing to be pissed at. It's not really EA's fault and calling them racist for a legitimate business purpose is ludicrous. PS PES sucks and doesn't have anything close to the realistic features that EA sports provides and FIFA 15 will show that.

Also people barely use national teams on FIFA. 90% of people I know and played against online, at my place, or some mate's place has been with clubs. So chill out people. The games pretty awesome still

Comment

Bosnia is not in the list either
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

F**K EA Sports. I will boycott their upcoming FIFA 15 and recommend the same ...

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                              Bosnia is not in the list either
                              Wow this legit made me feel better lol

Comment

Working...
                              X