Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heerenveen and Groningen interested in Jahanbakhsh

http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/jahanbakhsh-...?channel=phone

Heerenveen would be sweet, but they offered too little.

According to kiarash, they're not offering enough money. So unless they've raised their initial offer this doesn't seem like anything we should be excited about.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ they probably already made an offer.

NEC is trying to block the move because they don't want to lose him.

Because he is young and has lots of talent they will try to ask the highest price possible since they could also use the money to invest in other players.

Any offer should be ranging from 2.0 - 2.5 million, any lower won't most likely be accepted.

Like I said, that's a huge amount of money for such a young player. Probably most clubs won't take that risk unless he is very experienced or so.

I think it's 50/50 he will leave.

Comment

Groningen sold Kostic to VfB Stuttgart, so they are in need of a LW/RW

Comment

NEC should just loan him with a buyout clause

Comment

heerenveen signed larsson 1 week ago, plays LW

Comment

Yeah I hope if he can't sign for whatever reason he at Least can go on loan he deserves to play in the top division
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

"FC Groningen wants Alireza Jahanbakhsh NEC
                Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2014 19:11

FC Groningen is negotiating with NEC to Alireza Jahanbakhsh to take the Nijmegen. Directly over That says agent Amir Hashemi Thursday against RTV Noord. The Iranian has an ongoing contract with the Premier League club.

"Two clubs from the Eredivsie are currently very controversial about Alireza take NEC about. I do not know how the negotiations develop, but I do know that both teams very seriously and that the talks are still ongoing, "said Hashemi. FC Groningen SC Heerenveen next is the second club angling for the services of the international.

Preferably in the Netherlands
                According to Hashemi, there have been many more clubs that were interested in the outside left in recent months, but Jahanbakhsh wants remain preferably in the Netherlands. 'Clubs from Russia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates have reported to me and clubs offer huge amounts but Alireza has clearly indicated they would like to stay in the Netherlands. Itself The football here pleases him greatly, and he thinks that he comes here as a player very well to his right. A club like Groningen will suit him very well, "says Hashemi.

No comment
                FC Groningen manager Henk technical issues Veldmate would not comment on whether the club is negotiating with NEC nor whether Jahanbakhsh an interesting player for FC Groningen would be."

http://www.rtvnoord.nl/ipad/index.asp?p=137726

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                  "FC Groningen wants Alireza Jahanbakhsh NEC
                  Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2014 19:11
                  [ATTACH]15073[/ATTACH]
                  FC Groningen is negotiating with NEC to Alireza Jahanbakhsh to take the Nijmegen. Directly over That says agent Amir Hashemi Thursday against RTV Noord. The Iranian has an ongoing contract with the Premier League club.
                  "Two clubs from the Eredivsie are currently very controversial about Alireza take NEC about. I do not know how the negotiations develop, but I do know that both teams very seriously and that the talks are still ongoing, "said Hashemi. FC Groningen SC Heerenveen next is the second club angling for the services of the international.
                  Preferably in the Netherlands
                  According to Hashemi, there have been many more clubs that were interested in the outside left in recent months, but Jahanbakhsh wants remain preferably in the Netherlands. 'Clubs from Russia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates have reported to me and clubs offer huge amounts but Alireza has clearly indicated they would like to stay in the Netherlands. Itself The football here pleases him greatly, and he thinks that he comes here as a player very well to his right. A club like Groningen will suit him very well, "says Hashemi.
                  No comment
                  FC Groningen manager Henk technical issues Veldmate would not comment on whether the club is negotiating with NEC nor whether Jahanbakhsh an interesting player for FC Groningen would be."
                  http://www.rtvnoord.nl/ipad/index.asp?p=137726

Comment

If he wanted to go to Qatar, he would have left Damash for Perspolis or Esteghlal who would have paid him way more than NEC. This is a smart guy who wants to turn into a star. Wish our 'stars' could learn a thing or two from him or even Shojaei and Azmun
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      If he wanted to go to Qatar, he would have left Damash for Perspolis or Esteghlal who would have paid him way more than NEC. This is a smart guy who wants to turn into a star. Wish our 'stars' could learn a thing or two from him or even Shojaei and Azmun
                      Don't angelize players, I too thought that some players are like that before being disappointed by their next career choice...

PP and SS won't pay as much as Qatar.

Comment

After reading this article I think it's highly likely that he will play at either Groningen or Heerenveen. It says the two clubs made very concrete offers to buy him immediately. They are currently in negotiations with his agent Amir Hashemi.

The source is the regional news site of the city / province Groningen.

http://www.rtvnoord.nl/mobiel/i/index.asp?p=137726

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          After reading this article I think it's highly likely that he will play at either Groningen or Heerenveen. It says the two clubs made very concrete offers to buy him immediately. They are currently in negotiations with his agent Amir Hashemi.

The source is the regional news site of the city / province Groningen.

http://www.rtvnoord.nl/mobiel/i/index.asp?p=137726

He has an ongoing contract so why are they negotiating with Hashemi, they need to first agree a transfer with NEC before they are even allowed to negotiate with the player !!!

Comment

Originally posted by IPG View Post
                            He has an ongoing contract so why are they negotiating with Hashemi, they need to first agree a transfer with NEC before they are even allowed to negotiate with the player !!!
                            maybe they have and NEC doesn't want to confirm it until the deal is done

Comment

Both Heereveen and Groningnen have stated that they won't purchase Jahanbakhsh. Heereveen said that they did contact NEC about Jahanbakhsh, but aren't interested anymore because of the non EU salary he has to earn.
                              Probably that's also the reason why the director of Groningen stated that they aren't interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X