Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am beyond furious . khak bar sare in dolate badbakht. We let go of a gem. We let go of a man who changed the culture of football in this aimless country. He deseves to go where that country liaghetesho dashtebashan. Shojai said we should make a statue of CQ and put in front of Azadi. this is how our players thought of CQ. God im pissed beyond imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
      Agreed. Branko is not a fighter. Faraki knows more about Iranian football, players, youth.
      http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=176764آرزوی من ماندن کروش در ایران است.جام ملت ها نزدیک است و مردم دوست دارند که ایران در اینر رقابت ها نتیجه بگیرد.من می گویم بهترین گزینه برای تیم ملی کروش است و خودم به شخصه به تیم ملی اصلا فکر نمی کنم.من یک ایرانی هستم و آرزویم موفقیت تیم ملی
      He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

The idiot QN is already after CQ's head. He believes those who support CQ are traders of Iran. What a stupid comment from a guy who with his Mafia activities control our football, destroying future of young talents and keep our football from progressing forward.

Comment

We need a poll: Branko vs Faraki. Cause a foreign vs. domestic won't help, we all know the answer of that, hence we must evaluate between available options just so sad more than two months are wasted, we should have been good prepared for the AC!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            We need a poll: Branko vs Faraki. Cause a foreign vs. domestic won't help, we all know the answer of that, hence we must evaluate between available options just so sad more than two months are wasted, we should have been good prepared for the AC!
            haha. What's more sad is some of us fell for it. this time it will be different! and yet. here we are. wonderful.

To answer your question, Branko. *sigh* I'm beyond angry and upset right now (mostly for caring when we should've seen this coming)

Comment

fucking mafia
              sigpic

Comment

Between Branko and Faraki I would probably take Branko cuz for whatever reason I've always disliked Faraki. But both are terrible options. Branko in 06 takes an unfit overweight Daei to WC and CQ in 14 does not take a relatively fitter and younger Karimi to the WC. Both Branko and Faraki come from a 3rd world mentality and play favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by iranalltheway View Post
                  We let go of a man who changed the culture of football in this aimless country.
                  Could you explain how he changed the culture of our football?

Comment

If we have to chose between domestic and Branko...I'd say screw Faraki and QN and go with Ebrahimzadeh. This guy has worked magic with so little at the club level and has been the caretaker of TM as an interim coach...let's give him a shake since he runs his club teams with discipline and emphasizes fitness...similar to CQ albeit perhaps not at the same level. Best domestic option is Ebrahimzadeh...even greater than Branko...

Either way, I am silently hoping some one with recent success such as Pinto takes the head coach position for TM...I am holding out on hope despite the negativity.
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      If we have to chose between domestic and Branko...I'd say screw Faraki and QN and go with Ebrahimzadeh. This guy has worked magic with so little at the club level and has been the caretaker of TM as an interim coach...let's give him a shake since he runs his club teams with discipline and emphasizes fitness...similar to CQ albeit perhaps not at the same level. Best domestic option is Ebrahimzadeh...even greater than Branko...

Either way, I am silently hoping some one with recent success such as Pinto takes the head coach position for TM...I am holding out on hope despite the negativity.
                      He didn't have the best season last year and has had a very slow start this season. 6 games in and Paykan hasn't even scored.

Comment

Kafashian will meet CQ on Thursday to finalize the contract

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                        He didn't have the best season last year and has had a very slow start this season. 6 games in and Paykan hasn't even scored.

As much as I like Mr. Ebrahimzadeh but at the same time ever since his departure from Zobahan he has not been able to achieve anything worthy of mention, I mean his post-Zobahan teams have not displayed a wow performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Wow.. People here need to ch!ll the fvck out.. The news didn't say anything even close to CQ will not extend his contract with Iran..
                          Smh.. Calm down and lets see what happens..

Comment

PS. If we go with domestic, go Mansourian!

Comment

I am shocked, damn you Iranian goverment and politics!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                As much as I like Mr. Ebrahimzadeh but at the same time ever since his departure from Zobahan he has not been able to achieve anything worthy of mention, I mean his post-Zobahan teams have not displayed a wow performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                5th with NaftTehran in 2012...1 pt from Champions league with a weaker side was pretty impressive as well. Their late season form let them down a bit.

Also ranked in top 20 coaches in the world by International Federation of Football History & Statistics in 2010 and 2011...really out of all the vatani coaches, he deserves it next.
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X