Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to see Navad and Ferdosipour's update on the situation. IFF as usual, why should we expect any different.
    sigpic

Comment

Kaffashian just said on Navad that they will send the email tonight and CQ will come to Iran and sign soon and that he has already started working.....
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Sv: Kafashian will meet CQ on Thursday to finalize the contract

Originally posted by rugs View Post
        Kaffashian just said on Navad that they will send the email tonight and CQ will come to Iran and sign soon and that he has already started working.....
        For sure, Kafashians words, always 99% reliable

Comment

If i had a dollar for every time kafashian said CQ was close to signing, I would be a billionaire

Comment

^ Amen to that, brother

Comment

Kafashian will meet CQ on Thursday to finalize the contract

Originally posted by rugs View Post
              This has just started to become hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                This has just started to become hilarious
                Tomorrow : CQ anti-virus sent Kafashian email on the spam box.

Comment

Guys, this is typical Akhund strategy! they draw out a good thing so far that even when it happens it loses its novelty!! These Akhunds are masters at manipulation! they are here only to control, manipulate and systematically prolong their pitiful rule so as to steal and even plunder more than Omar Ibn Khatab did when he conquered the Persian Army and stole enough booty( including the female kind!) that he needed 10,000 camels, horses and donkeys to carry it!

Comment

Did we expect anything different from IFF?
                    sigpic

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout
                      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I don't believe IFF has access to modern email! I believe that they use the historic model of mail, a message carried by a Kaftar (pigeon) why else it has taken so long for the messenger to deliver?
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Comment

Thanks, great post. The only problem I see is that the CQ option is already obsolete. Do you seriously believe that Kaffashian is seriously interested in negotiating with him? Do you really believe he will send those emails he is talking about? I wish I could, but I don't. Queiroz is history, unfortunately. IFF is just trying to buy more and more time. The funny thing is that despite not wanting Queiroz, they seem to be even too incompetent to present another candidate. I am seriously wondering how we are going to play the Asian Cup without a coach...

Comment

^ we're going to get our ass kicked by them Arabs, that's how.. and as you say: just Fucking admit and face the truth that CQ is gone, and hire one amongst the available candidates who knows our football, no time for an outsider to melt in! That can happen AFTER the AC.

Comment

IFF never wanted to sign CQ. They didn't have enough money to pay his salary and only brought him out to Iran to make it seem like the negotiations fell apart.

Now they can get a vatani coach and we will miss out on WC 2018.

Comment

Working...
                                X