Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw CQ arriving at the Tehran airport on tv. I think the deal is done. Crossing my fingers.

Comment

CQ: Australia 2015 is even more challenging than Brazil! I came with a open mind to start.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=175374

Comment

Now that he's back in Iran for the 2nd or 3rd? time since contract talks, the contract is definitely 99.9% signed!

Kidding aside, please Kafashian, IFF, and whoever else responsible get him to sign the damn contract already!

Comment

Mr.Quierosh
          Then get us some reall n good friendliest if you say Asian cup 2015 is gonna be even
          Harder than Brazil !!!
          We need some strong friendly games while all the other top Asian teams have 6-8 friendliest already up
          Prior to the cup and we only have one vs. SKorea

Comment

man i hope they finally sign it and make it 100% already, and start planning some more for AC ...
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Somehow I have the feeling that I have to start a rumour! The 1% is in my hands...
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

reports from 5min ago say: Deal is done will be signed on sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  reports from 5min ago say: Deal is done will be signed on sunday!
                  It will be signed soon. On Sunday we will get reports that the deal is 101% done and that it would be signed soon, very soon.

Comment

CQ confirmed that almost everything has been agreed and that the contract will be officially signed on sunday.. fingers crossed
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                      It will be signed soon. On Sunday we will get reports that the deal is 101% done and that it would be signed soon, very soon.
                      and then on sunday, the reports will come out that we have a chance to improve that to 105%, if they wait until tuesday to sign.
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                        the media and IFF wanst us make to believe that CQ is delaying.
                        But when you hear CQ's latest interveiw is, he is ready to come at "unchanged terms to his previous agreement" but IFF changed the terms when they sent him the draft.

at the same time IFF keeps saying we reached agreement.... so they just want to create a scenario that CQ is the one who is not signing...
                        I tend to believe CQs version...

whatever it is... I do hope they sign the papers ASAP.
                        i havent been following closely this re-signing drama but its sounds awfully like the "Clemente" contract debacle...!! where IFF doesnt really want him, so they kept changing up the legal language of their offered contract and publicly portray a legitimate looking but failing effort..!!
                        off course CQ is a far more seasoned and mature negotiator than Clemente and knows how to sidestep these IFF/backgroundMullahs contractual traps, and the popular support for CQ's re-installment has remained unwavering strong, so perhaps there is hope for this contract extension to materialize after all..!!!!!?

Comment

CQ and IFF reached full agreement on the contract some minor issues left and the contract should be ready by Sunday which will be signed on Monday, hopefully. The rest is about TM preparation for AFC and WC which CQ already talked about it before.

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون، کی روش در کنفرانس مطبوعاتی در جمع خبرنگاران گفت: در ابتدا به خبرنگاران حاضر در کنفرانس خسته نباشید می گویم. مهم ترین هدف ما این بود جلسه برگزار شود و سو تفاهمات برطرف شود که خوشبختانه همه چیز مورد بررسی قرار گرفت و سو تفاهم ها برطرف شد.
                          وی ادامه داد:در حال حاضر شخص رییس فدراسیون و بنده همه مسائل را بررسی کردیم و به توافق کلی رسیدیم. می خواهم از کفاشیان تشکر کنم که بار دیگر این فرصت را به من داد تا در خدمت تیم ملی ایران باشم. می خواهم با خدمت در تیم ملی مراتب قدرانی خودم را به شما و ملت ایران ثابت کنم. تنها مسائلی که باقی ماند مسائل کوچک اداری است که امیدوارم تا یکشنبه حل شود و روز دوشنبه قرارداد را به صورت رسمی امضا کنیم.
                          کی روش افزود: درباره مدت قراردادم باید به این نکته اشاره کنم که هدف اصلی فدراسیون که بر آن تاکید دارد صعود به جام جهانی 2018 روسیه است. البته جام ملت ها هم تورنمنت مهمی است و این مسابقات را دست کم نمی گیریم اما هدف اصلی ما جام جهانی است. مطلبی که کفاشیان درخواست دارد این است که باید آماده*سازی خود را از هم اکنون آغاز کنیم و هدف اصلی خود را جام جهانی 2018 قرار دهیم و البته در جام ملت*ها هم برای موفقت بازی خواهیم کرد.
                          کی روش در ادامه صحبت هایش گفت: شناختی که از من دارید این است که همیشه دوست دارم بازی بعدی را ببرم و برنده بازی*های آینده باشم به همین دلیل باید به سرعت دست به کار شویم و اردوهای خود را آغاز کنیم.
                          کی*روش در پاسخ به این سوال که آیا در مورد بحث دستیارانش هم صحبتی انجام شده یا نه، خاطرنشان کرد: صحبت*های ما در این رابطه نبود و بیشتر درباره مسائل کاری به توافق رسیدیم. البته فدراسیون فوتبال همواره معتقد است که من باید 2 دستیار ایرانی داشته باشم و مثل زمانی که آقاجانیان و نمازی دستیارانم در تیم ملی بودند این اتفاق خواهد افتاد اما هیچ مطلبی را به صورت جزئی بحث نکردیم.
                          وی درباره اردوهای تیم ملی هم تأکید کرد: ما از هم اکنون برای اردوها آماده هستیم و من حتی زمانی که سرمربی تیم ملی نبودم برنامه مشخصی را تهیه کرده بودم و اکنون هم طبق همان برنامه جلو خواهیم رفت. باید به این مطلب توجه کنیم که مأموریت جام ملت*ها برای ما از جام جهانی برزیل هم سخت*تر خواهد بود.
                          سرمربی تیم ملی افزود: باید اشاره کنم رقبای محلی ما و کشورهای عربی بیشتر از آنچه به موفقیت در جام ملت*ها فکر کنند به شکست تیم ایران فکر می*کنند. شاید در جام ملت*های آسیا و مقابل رقبای عرب از داور صربستانی جام جهانی ما خبری نباشد اما ممکن است کسانی باشند که اشتباه کنند و به همین دلیل ما باید بسیار بهتر آماده شویم. در واقع اگر در جام جهانی خوب بودیم باید در جام ملت*ها بهتر آماده شویم.
                          وی درباره مبلغ قرارادادش هم تأکید کرد: بحث قرارداد تا جام جهانی 2018 روسیه است اما من هیچ وقت درباره مسائل شخصی و خصوصی صحبت نمی*کنم اما باید به یک مطلب اشاره کنم که به آن پی بردم و قبلا در ایران از آن اطلاع نداشتم اینکه کفاشیان مذاکره کننده بسیار سختی است. و با آنکه لبخند بر لبانش است اما بسیار سخت می*گیرد.
                          عکس:صفر سرپرست

Last edited by Siavash; 08-21-2014, 10:27 AM.

Comment

^Arya looking shaaarp!
                            Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
                              ^Arya looking shaaarp!
                              It looks as if CQ is Arya's translator!

Comment

So it went from Thurs, then Sunday, and now Monday. On Monday they will report that the photocopier/printer jammed and could not be fixed so CQ will return to Tehran after a vacation to sign the freshly printed contract. I will not hold my breath with regards to these news updates. Won't be a believer until I see photos of pen to paper.
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X