Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a good joke I've heard: 90% Iranians are the most talented, smart people in world, and 90% of Japanese have average talent at best. Why are the two nations so different right now in terms of progress? Because 10% of the retards in Iran are in power, and 10% of the genius population in Japan are in power.

Sad how this is so true.

Comment

This is how news spread on PFDC

Comment

I've always liked Faraki as a vatani coach, not just because of his personality but his dedication to youth development. Having said that, if I had to pick an up and coming vatani coach, I must say Khatibi is being very impressive at the moment.

Comment

Wow, this and assuming JB, Ansarifard, Hajsafi won't go anywhere in Europe (which is the trend) is just perfect to cut with iranian and european football for a while.

Viva Basketball and Volleyball!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
            Could you explain how he changed the culture of our football?
            Gladly, he was the coach that tought organization, an actual system, an education of this game. Every other coach had to work with what we had, CQ refused and that the players from the local league are not good enough to compete in the world stage and introdeced players such as Dejagah, Gucci and the others to be an influence and also to raise the standard of what it takes and where the local players need to be. He was bold and couragous enough to plan and go with it regardless of the pressure of the mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              Wow, this and assuming JB, Ansarifard, Hajsafi won't go anywhere in Europe (which is the trend) is just perfect to cut with iranian and european football for a while.
              Viva Basketball and Volleyball!!!
              http://www.osasuna.es/noticia/_/7556...nsarifard.html
              First you said Ezatollahi was in Madrid to enjoy his holiday and then he signed, now this.
              Please, tell us your stories again. Maybe other iranians will sign with european clubs.

Comment

This is Mr. Faraki's today TV interview with Shafei:

http://www.telewebion.com/en/episode...-bartar-lig-13

Comment

Too bad, with Carlos Quieroz we would've had a serious chance in winning the Asian Cup. But with islamic regime in charge our beautiful country will
                  Go nowhere, no progress, in any department. They are holding us back on purpose, the biggest anti iran force are not Arab, western, russians or Chinese governments, it's the islamic "republic".

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    This is Mr. Faraki's today TV interview with Shafei:
                    http://www.telewebion.com/en/episode...-bartar-lig-13
                    Poor guy... I cannot believe how some people here insult him just because Queiroz left Iran. Faraki is clean and has nothing to do with the likes of Ghalenoei ect... like some of you guys always mix up with. If an Iranian coach succeeds to Queiroz, I would take him. Of course like everyone I would like a good and qualified foreign coach but you all know that you have to be mad to come and work with this circumstances. He is and always was I remember, pro-Queiroz. Good honest man.

Comment

Originally posted by iranalltheway View Post
                      Gladly, he was the coach that tought organization, an actual system, an education of this game.
                      That sounds very nice, but I don't know that it means. Could you give specific examples. What "organization" "actual system" and "education of the game" are you talking about? What does that even mean? Are you referring to tactics?

Originally posted by iranalltheway View Post
                      Every other coach had to work with what we had, CQ refused and that the players from the local league are not good enough to compete in the world stage and introdeced players such as Dejagah, Gucci and the others to be an influence and also to raise the standard of what it takes and where the local players need to be. He was bold and couragous enough to plan and go with it regardless of the pressure of the mafia.
                      Branko brought in Zandi. Daei brought in Shapourzadeh. GN and Ghotbi tried to bring in Dejagah as well. I think even Branko tried to bring Dejagah at one point.

But overall you said that he changed the culture of our football. Meaning that whatever he had changed will remain changed.

How has our football changed in the past 3.5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
                        That sounds very nice, but I don't know that it means. Could you give specific examples. What "organization" "actual system" and "education of the game" are you talking about? What does that even mean? Are you referring to tactics?
                        Branko brought in Zandi. Daei brought in Shapourzadeh. GN and Ghotbi tried to bring in Dejagah as well. I think even Branko tried to bring Dejagah at one point.
                        But overall you said that he changed the culture of our football. Meaning that whatever he had changed will remain changed.
                        How has our football changed in the past 3.5 years.
                        1.) We qualified for the world cup.

2.) We have 3 young players in Europe, if not more counting those in youth teams in Portugal, Spain, etc.

3.) We actually didn't suck in every game of the world cup, and we accomplished this feat with a team that has less raw talent than the 1998 and 2006 teams.

4.) We did not have any hashieh among the players during WCQ and WC.

Not many domestic coaches can brag just the above 4. There are many other intangibles that CQ brought to TM as well. Such as confidence. Would you feel more confident having a former Real Madrid and Portugal NT coach to play for, or a guy that washes tires during the week and coaches Foolad on the weekends? Sorry for the insult, but really Faraki and Alaki and Malaki are all garbage. Congrats, you lost in the Asian Champions league

We need a good coach, not a nice Iranian coach who doesn't know sh*t about international football. CQ had experience. Good experience. Nobody before him was even close in experience.

So yes, we are f*cked without CQ. Be ready... hopefully it's at least comical and we can have a laugh at our next few years of misfortune. I know Kesafatashian and Goozardi will be laughing at us.

"These people actually had hope for something? I thought we taught them that there is nothing to hope for in 1979?" (Slaps knee, crying from laughter).

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          1.) We qualified for the world cup.
                          Yes we did that under Branko and the 98 coaches. btw, lets not forget that we got very lucky to qualify to the wc this time. We should have lost the Uzbekistan away game and were very lucky that Korea didn't score on us in the last game. Even the Qatar away match could have turned out differently. But luck was on our side this time (unlike 2002 and 2010). You make is sound like we are Bangladesh and its only b/c of CQ that we went to the WC. We are Iran. One of the top football nations in Asia. Believe me, we will go to the world cup in the future. With or without CQ.

2.) We have 3 young players in Europe, if not more counting those in youth teams in Portugal, Spain, etc.
                          I don't think Jahanbakhs and Azmoun's transfers to Europe had anything to do with CQ. The only ones that I would give some credit to is Ansaridard (who sucks anyways) and Hajsafi (if confirmed). But overall, I would say that CQ could have used more young players in the WC in the hopes of getting them seen by scouts (Shojaei was a waste in the WC). Lets not forget that we also had a ton of players go to Qatar and Kuwait under CQ. Trust me that is not gonna help our football.

2.) 3.) We actually didn't suck in every game of the world cup, and we accomplished this feat with a team that has less raw talent than the 1998 and 2006 teams.
                          Actually we did. Except for about 15-20 minutes against Argentina. The rest wasn't much. Mostly just parking the bus.

4.) We did not have any hashieh among the players during WCQ and WC.
                          LOL. maybe not as much as the 2006 world cup. But I wouldn't say we didn't have any Hashiye. There was plenty. But that's just part of Iranian football.

Not many domestic coaches can brag just the above 4. There are many other intangibles that CQ brought to TM as well. Such as confidence. Would you feel more confident having a former Real Madrid and Portugal NT coach to play for, or a guy that washes tires during the week and coaches Foolad on the weekends? Sorry for the insult, but really Faraki and Alaki and Malaki are all garbage. Congrats, you lost in the Asian Champions league

We need a good coach, not a nice Iranian coach who doesn't know sh*t about international football. CQ had experience. Good experience. Nobody before him was even close in experience.

So yes, we are f*cked without CQ. Be ready... hopefully it's at least comical and we can have a laugh at our next few years of misfortune. I know Kesafatashian and Goozardi will be laughing at us.

"These people actually had hope for something? I thought we taught them that there is nothing to hope for in 1979?" (Slaps knee, crying from laughter).
                          We need to relax. CQ isn't some prophet. He is a football coach. Teams change coaches all the time. As long as the next coach isn't Mayelikohan or Mazloomi, we should be okay. I like Kranjcar.

Look all the coach needs to do is analyze the domestic players and invite them to the team. Then prepare, manage, and coach.
                          To be honest with you, I don't think CQ did too much analyzing and scouting in Iran. He almost never even left Tehran during his stay in Iran. Players like Jahanbakhsh were not invited and used until after they were transfers to Europe. And I don't like his Park the Bus tactics. It doesn't really help our football in the long run. All it does is get short term results.

Comment

Guys what is going on? This source says his visa just expired and he'll be back again lol But knowing these scumbags, prob another lie.

Carlos Queiroz Leaves Iran, Dilemma Continues

August 29, 2014 - 15:21
                            http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/477298
                            Last edited by Hosseini; 08-30-2014, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                              Guys what is going on? This source says his visa just expired and he'll be back again lol But knowing these scumbags, prob another lie.

Carlos Queiroz Leaves Iran, Dilemma Continues

August 29, 2014 - 15:21
                              http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/477298
                              He is probably talking about contract extension in January 2026 if the remaining 1% works out well

Comment

Have you noticed every time we Iranians succeed as a nation our filthy govt does something to reverse it!!! Well the CQ story is no different. If we want glory we just have to take the hard road and depose this regime. Nothing less...

Comment

Working...
                                X