Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING NEWS:

ALI DAEI also confesses:

I AM 15 years younger, please le me back to TM!!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
      28 or 48 kaebi is still a legend. I bet figo checks for kaebi under his bed before he goes to sleep.
      well, the only thing I saw from this video is dangerous fouls, one good pass, a goal line save, and a number of slide tackles that should not have been a slide tackle had he marked his man more closely. When you don't mark your man, and allow him to run the along the sideline only to slide tackle him and give the opponent a corner kick, that is not good called defending.
      We are lucky that his flying kick across Figo's face was not a red card
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

AW: Kaebi confesses!

If they were banned in 1990 for fielding over age players in 1978, we might have to worry.

Comment

Let's pretend this never happened by closing this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            If they were banned in 1990 for fielding over age players in 1978, we might have to worry.
            If he had kept his mouth shut we wouldn't have to worry at all. I just don't understand why he decided to announce this seeing how it possibly may have some consequence.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              They were banned in 1990 for fielding overage players in 1988
              www.teammellitalk.com
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeT...KBjpbj8wT8feJg
              Instagram: @teammellitalk
              Twitter: Iranian Footy@teammellitalk
              www.facebook.com/teammellitalk
              Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...8714?mt=2&ls=1

Comment

Mashallah khoob mondeh!

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                  I bet Figo checks for Kaebi under his bed before going to sleep.
                  ^
                  sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

how in the hell is he 40!!!

He can not be older than karimi and mahdavikia, just freaking look at him! I am just amazed how well he ran during asian cup 2004 and wc 06, given his age was 28-30 that time.

Hollyy!

Comment

It's not unheard of in other parts of Iran. My mom was born 1942 in Kermanshah...
                      For some reason her shenasnameh recorded her DOB as 1947 i.e. 5 years younger.

ISN - سرمربي تيم فوتبال استقلال گفت: حالا كه قرار است لال باشيم و باز هم جريمه شويم با اجازه آقاي حسن*زاده از اين به بعد حرف مي*زنيم كه ديگر وقتي جريمه شديم مشكلي نباشد
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

I always found him to be a terrible player, as a defender especially by far the worst we ever had. He did look in his late 20's back in 2006, he sure didnt look 20 years of age back in 2006 lol

Comment

Originally posted by DaNinerMan View Post
                          They were banned in 1990 for fielding overage players in 1988
                          I know, completely different story than ours.

Comment

I don't think anyone in TM or IPL knew his real age and It was Kaebi himself that lied the whole time. So I don't see anyone being able to prove to FIFA that there was intentional wrong doing on behalf of any team he played in.
                            sigpic

Comment

didn't mexico knowingly field over aged players and tried to cover it up?

In this case, isn't the player at fault for defrauding the IFF with falsified documentation?

If he is 40, kudos to him, he put a lot of people younger then him to shame.

Comment

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X