No announcement yet.

Kaebi confesses!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone here concerned about TM being sanctioned? I think I will faint if they get kicked out of the next Asian Cup or World Cup.
    www.teammellitalk.com
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeT...KBjpbj8wT8feJg
    Instagram: @teammellitalk
    Twitter: Iranian Footy@teammellitalk
    www.facebook.com/teammellitalk
    Subscribe on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...8714?mt=2&ls=1

Comment

Kaebi will forever be 18
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by DaNinerMan View Post
        Is anyone here concerned about TM being sanctioned? I think I will faint if they get kicked out of the next Asian Cup or World Cup.
        Are you high mate?

This thing is a decade old. As if FIFA are arsed about something that old. It's not like we won something with Kaebi in the side anyways :lol:

Comment

It's a possibility. Mexico got booted out of the 1990 World Cup qualifiers for this offense at the youth level. Kaebi should have just kept his mouth shut.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
            Are you high mate?

This thing is a decade old. As if FIFA are arsed about something that old. It's not like we won something with Kaebi in the side anyways :lol:
            It's not that far fetched of an idea at all, tampering with your age especially when you played in youth level tournaments and then admitting what you did is a very serious matter.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
              It's not that far fetched of an idea at all, tampering with your age especially when you played in youth level tournaments and then admitting what you did is a very serious matter.
              In his case no one would have known he is lying as his paperwork shows he is a certain age. Retroactive punishment this late is very rare, considering it has been over 12 years since he even played for the Olympic team.
              The don't care how old you are if you are playing for the men's national team.
              Also I am sure the timeframe for the statute of limitations has gone by now.

Comment

Damn I always suspected it his game even suggested maturity way beyond his claimed age..!
                but it's still hard to believe he is 40 freaking years now

He was certainly one of the top 2-3 wingbacks in our football history, & gave 100% to the shirt in every game he played , Even with or wo lying about his age ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  In his case no one would have known he is lying as his paperwork shows he is a certain age. Retroactive punishment this late is very rare, considering it has been over 12 years since he even played for the Olympic team.
                  The don't care how old you are if you are playing for the men's national team.
                  Also I am sure the timeframe for the statute of limitations has gone by now.
                  If an investigation is done and concluded that the IFF had no idea about his age then TM cannot be punished. But if they knew and lied then there could be sanctions.
                  www.teammellitalk.com

Comment

If an investigation is done and concluded that the IFF had no idea about his age then TM cannot be punished. But if they knew and lied then there could be sanctions.
                    Very unlikely.
                    There is zero precedent for this at this stage of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      It's a possibility. Mexico got booted out of the 1990 World Cup qualifiers for this offense at the youth level. Kaebi should have just kept his mouth shut.
                      Mexico got booted because of fielding overage players in a 1988 youth tournament. An investigation was done as well that proved it.
                      www.teammellitalk.com

Comment

What he lacked in the air, he more than made up with his hustle and creativity. I just hope this does not bring any sanctions for TM given he has not been a part of it for many years now. I think he last played more than 6 or 7 years ago.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mexico got booted because of fielding overage players in a 1988 youth tournament. An investigation was done as well that proved it.
                          Exactly. Fielding overage players in a youth tournament led to their national team being booted out of the 1990 World Cup/qualifiers. If Kaebi had kept his mouth shut we wouldn't even have to worry about a similar fate.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Exactly. Fielding overage players in a youth tournament led to their national team being booted out of the 1990 World Cup/qualifiers. If Kaebi had kept his mouth shut we wouldn't even have to worry about a similar fate.
                            Don't you remember Iran's youth teams got banned when Derakhshan was head coach for the same thing?

Comment

I forgot to mention one thing, I believe that mexico's federation was corrupt at that time and tried to ignore the situation. Either way let's hope TM doesn't get punished.
                              www.teammellitalk.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Don't you remember Iran's youth teams got banned when Derakhshan was head coach for the same thing?
                                I do. Thankfully it didn't affect our adult national team (unlike Mexico).

Comment

Working...
                                X