Referee mistakes PGL 2014-2105!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
    lol. seeing the slo motion it is clear the ball hits kb's elbow. if you dont believe just wait untill navad
    lets suggest it hits his elbow first and then heydari punches it , since uve seen it u notice he moves his hands upward so the ball does wont have any contact so it means it wasnt on purpose but then heydari comes out of nowhere and punches the ball.
    sigpic

Comment

1k6v2i0sdta49adi4my7.jpg

Comment

The super slow motion and the picture above just confirm what many already knew, which is that the ball first hit KB's arm before Heydari touches it. Like I said earlier, it could (and based on the shown evidence should) have easily been a fk for Esteghlal.

Oh btw I'm sure if the same karshenas-ha, who now have said that it was a wrong call, had said that it was a correct call, that some people who are now saying that their judgement can not be trusted would have had posted it here anyway to enforce their views, and it wouldn't have been the first time either
        Last edited by Amin_; 08-16-2014, 12:48 AM.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
          [ATTACH]15049[/ATTACH]
          10552546_672875042809398_5009595572416142717_n.jpg
          anyways even if the penalty wasnt called you guys wudve still lost , lucky you guys didint concede 4 more.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

After having seen the scene many times I believe that Heydari indeed might have touched the ball with his hand, but the issue is that KB touched it first with his arm/ellbow before it hit Heydari's hand.
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Heydari on Navad just said that the ball hit KB's chest then hit his fingernail.
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Fanaei on Navad said that Heydari's handball and penalty was correct.

He also said that Khalilzadeh's second yellow card was not correct and shouldn't have been given.

So looks like the Ref was in favor of SS

Comment

According to NAVAD PK was good. All Sepahan goals were correct. Shoja's 2nd yellow was incorrect. It should have been a foul only. So much for all the fuss.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      According to NAVAD PK was good. All Sepahan goals were correct. Shoja's 2nd yellow was incorrect. It should have been a foul only. So much for all the fuss.
                      Well, GN uses the fuss to deflect the blame for the loss. And as we even see on these forums some buy into it and they forget the final scoreline.

He does this every year. If there are no ref mistakes he will blame one of his players. If he can't blame his players he blames CQ.

What is sad is that the SS fans buy into it.

Comment

Where are the esteghlali fans now???? who kept on sayn will wait for 90 ?? even adel who is anti sepahan couldnt save you from the truth , oh i smell some as* burning
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                          Well, GN uses the fuss to deflect the blame for the loss. And as we even see on these forums some buy into it and they forget the final scoreline.

He does this every year. If there are no ref mistakes he will blame one of his players. If he can't blame his players he blames CQ.

ok the new reason for ss lost has just been told to me by an ss fan earlier ago , they say khalatbari received a yellow card and did a tackle that deserved the second one , i dont remember if he even got a yellow card , any idea if he did ? even though i know its just another ss bs.
                          Can any1 help me out ?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post

GN spoke as if they were the better team. He kept stressing on the # of corner kicks Es had.

Comment

Here is a good call by the referee in today's game.
                              Skip to the last scene:

We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=175015
                                This is how GN and Esteghlalis show their class!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X