TM-News- - Page 901

Closed Thread
Page 901 of 903 FirstFirst ... 401801851891899900901902903 LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

  1. #9001
    Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,917
    Thanks
    10,927
    Thanked 20,143 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Rep Power
    0


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    CQ said he was satisfied with Adidas quality, then why he isn't wearing Adidas training gear?
    CQ is our sole striker. He must wear a collared shirt tomorrow to finish around the net.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:


  3. #9002
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    perspolis#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,394
    Thanks
    2,099
    Thanked 6,500 Times in 2,933 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949726
    I dont see smiles in the pics. Good. Get focused. Dont take them lightly.

  4. #9003
    PFDC Asset
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    15,056
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 12,142 Times in 5,137 Posts
    Rep Power
    37155159
    Final List


    1 ALI REZA HAGHIGHI
    12 ALI REZA BEIRANVAND
    22 MOHAMMADREZA AKHBARI

    2 VORYA GHAFOURI
    3 EHSAN HAJI SAFI
    4 JALAL HOSSEINI
    5 MILAD MOHAMMADI
    8 MORTEZA POURALIGANJI
    15 PEJMAN MONTAZERI
    23 RAMIN REZAEIAN
    6 SAEID EZATOLAHI
    9 OMID EBRAHIMI
    11 VAHID AMIRI
    13 DARIUSH SHOJAEIAN
    14 ANDRANIK TEYMOURIAN
    19 MAHDI TORABI
    21 ASHKAN DEJAGAH
    7 MASOUD SHOJAEI
    10 KARIM ANSARI FARD
    16 REZA GHOOCHANNEJHAD
    17 MEHDI TAREMI
    18 ALIREZA JAHAN BAKHSH
    20 SARDAR AZMOUN

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:


  6. #9004
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Z Joon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    8,561
    Thanks
    10,012
    Thanked 13,991 Times in 4,620 Posts
    Rep Power
    6110661
    Okey so Saeid Aghaei and Mohammad Ansari have been cut.

  7. #9005
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    GolfePersique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,949
    Thanks
    4,350
    Thanked 7,363 Times in 1,754 Posts
    Rep Power
    4577673
    Yayyy. Yahanbax innn

  8. #9006
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Afat11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,667
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Rep Power
    6618801
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    Okey so Saeid Aghaei and Mohammad Ansari have been cut.
    I think that was the predictable outcome. CQ was just messing with Qatar these last few days up until 24 hours before to ensure they couldn't make a real plan.

    First, Qatar thought Mohammadi was gone, but I'm fairly sure he will play LB. CQ didn't want them to prepare for his blistering speed. These were all mind games. He wants Qatar to think we'll play the AFC.com's predicted squad, which is the usual Hajsafi at LB, Ebrahimi in midfield, etc. I think we're going to get an attacking and fast team tomorrow. Hajsafi will likely be the Left Midfielder in front of Mohammadi. 2 left footers with defensive skill.

    Predicted Line-Up:

    ----------------Biranvand------------------
    Rezaeian-Montazeri-Hosseini-Mohammadi
    ------------Ando-Ezatollahi----------------
    Jahanbakhsh---Dejagah-----------Hajsafi
    -----------------Azmoun------------------

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Afat11 For This Useful Post:


  10. #9007
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Z Joon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    France
    Posts
    8,561
    Thanks
    10,012
    Thanked 13,991 Times in 4,620 Posts
    Rep Power
    6110661
    Quote Originally Posted by Afat11 View Post
    I think that was the predictable outcome. CQ was just messing with Qatar these last few days up until 24 hours before to ensure they couldn't make a real plan.

    First, Qatar thought Mohammadi was gone, but I'm fairly sure he will play LB. CQ didn't want them to prepare for his blistering speed. These were all mind games. He wants Qatar to think we'll play the AFC.com's predicted squad, which is the usual Hajsafi at LB, Ebrahimi in midfield, etc. I think we're going to get an attacking and fast team tomorrow. Hajsafi will likely be the Left Midfielder in front of Mohammadi. 2 left footers with defensive skill.

    Predicted Line-Up:

    ----------------Biranvand------------------
    Rezaeian-Montazeri-Hosseini-Mohammadi
    ------------Ando-Ezatollahi----------------
    Jahanbakhsh---Dejagah-----------Hajsafi
    -----------------Azmoun------------------
    Yeah that's possible. I would play the same lineup with Ebrahimi instead of Ando since Ando hasn't been in great form for months and months now, and every time Omid and Saeid paired up in the midfield they've been great. Hopefully Torabi can get some decent minutes since he's the perfect player to unlock the clogged defense situations that we might be facing tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a solid win.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:


  12. #9008
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Afat11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,667
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Rep Power
    6618801
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    Yeah that's possible. I would play the same lineup with Ebrahimi instead of Ando since Ando hasn't been in great form for months and months now, and every time Omid and Saeid paired up in the midfield they've been great. Hopefully Torabi can get some decent minutes since he's the perfect player to unlock the clogged defense situations that we might be facing tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a solid win.
    I'd bring Torabi, Gucci, and Shojaei for Dejagah, Ando and Azmoun if we have not scored by 60th minute.

  13. #9009
    PFDC Hall of Famer
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Iran_19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Montréal, QC
    Posts
    5,301
    Thanks
    2,287
    Thanked 6,339 Times in 2,458 Posts
    Rep Power
    13228242
    My line up:
    Beiranvand
    Rezaeian-Montazeri-Hosseini-Hajsafi(Milad)
    Ezzatollahi-Shojaeian
    JB-Dejagah-Amiri
    Sardar

  14. #9010
    PFDC Valedictorian
    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    allan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,977
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 1,281 Times in 536 Posts
    Rep Power
    14955971
    I think Iran need play very smart. If Iran score the first goal the rest is very easy.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 94.43 Kb. compressed to 85.16 Kb. by saving 9.28 Kb. (9.82%)]