TM-News- - Page 881

Closed Thread
Page 881 of 903 FirstFirst ... 381781831871879880881882883891 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,810 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,869 Times in 5,542 Posts
    June 28th: Rezaeian and Taremi sign with Rizespor => Istanbul airport is being attacked
    July 15th: Rezaeian and Taremi go to Istanbul to held a training camp => Coup d'etat in Turkey
    August 23th: Rezaeian and Taremi go to Italy => Earthquake

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 15,492 Times in 6,618 Posts
    ^
    .The next day would be a Day of Doom , The Day of Final effort or Disaster , The final Gasp.
    R.J .Tolkien

4. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,492 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    I think that it's a wrong way of seeing it since there was 1 Mahdavikia or 1 Karimi/Daei etc... in our teams that made it to Bundesliga not 11. If Mahdavikia managed to make HSV's 11 regularly it doesn't mean the rest of the Persepolis team could, that's my point. Bundesliga is a top 3 league in the world so I wouldn't even go there to compare but I'd say that IPL teams would struggle in top 2nd divisions (2. Bundesliga/Segunda/Championship) but that doesn't mean the league doesn't produce players that are good enough for top leagues, or that have the potential to play in the top leagues. It also doesn't mean that PGPL should be seen like Iraqi or Bangladesh league either, our league produces players that are among the best in the continent in their respective positions which is the reason why we are always among the top 4 teams in Asia as we regularly produce talents from our league that countries like UAE, China, Qatar etc... don't
    I think we have different opinions when it comes to our level. Just look at Perspolis team right now. See how many players would make it in a lower team in the Bundesliga if they were playing there and if the stupid fans did not interrupt. I'd say, all present and past TM players. Vahid Amiri, Jalal Hosseini, Mosalman, Kamyabinia, Taromi and not to forget some of the foreign based signings. Even Beiravand. Why? Because as said before, if Davari can get to play regularly in the Bundesliga at some point, be sure these guys could too! and that is almost a whole team. They would definitely not struggle in Bundesliga 2. Look at Haji Safi. He was his team's best player. All these guys are above Bundesliga 2.

I'd say Jahanbakhsh and all our players playing in Russia right now, including Milad Mohammadi could play there too. Beside Ezzatollahi, everyone else, including the players mentioned above have been playing/training with IPL teams. IPL is not a very good league but the top players coming out of it can make it in Bundesliga. Hence a team comprised of them, will be able to make it there too.

Again, I have to stress, I'm not saying the top players can play regularly in Bayern Munich or Schalke. I'm talking about teams in the mid lower to bottom of Bundesliga.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sly For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 15,492 Times in 6,618 Posts

Numbering has not changed for most

تمرینات تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در کاورچیانوی ایتالیا پیگیری شد
    ه تمرینات تیم ملی در کاورچیانو + عکس

ت

به گزارش سایت فدراسیون فوتبال، بازیکنان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران امروز صبح با حضور در سالن جیم مجموعه ورزشی کاورچیانو ایتالیا به تمرینات خود ادامه دادند.
    این تمرین در حدود شصت دقیقه انجام گرفت تا با توجه به برنامه ریزی کادر فنی، ملی پوشان فوتبال ایران یک گام دیگر به کسب آمادگی نهایی خود نزدیکتر شوند.

بازیکنان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران که از شنبه گذشته اردویی سیزده روز را در کاورچیانو ایتالیا آغاز کرده اند،
    هر روز در دو نوبت صبح و بعدازظهر تمرین کرده اند تا با توجه به فاصله هشت روز تا دیدار مهم برابر قطر به آمادگی کامل برسند.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,916 Times in 1,662 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post
    June 28th: Rezaeian and Taremi sign with Rizespor => Istanbul airport is being attacked
    July 15th: Rezaeian and Taremi go to Istanbul to held a training camp => Coup d'etat in Turkey
    August 23th: Rezaeian and Taremi go to Italy => Earthquake
    I suggest we hold the match in Doha instead of Tehran.

Dubai is also fine.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bessos For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,792 Times in 1,339 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessos View Post
    I suggest we hold the match in Doha instead of Tehran.

Dubai is also fine.
    Or Baghdad....

oh wait, it's already in ruins.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 865 Posts
    Game is in one week, when will CQ announce the squad?

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,624 Times in 5,312 Posts
    I can't believe the game is ONE week from today.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,238 Times in 9,165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by masoud nekounam View Post
    Game is in one week, when will CQ announce the squad?
    I don't think he will, I read somewhere that he wants to be discrete about the squad selection so that Qatar and China have less information to work with.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,492 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    I don't think he will, I read somewhere that he wants to be discrete about the squad selection so that Qatar and China have less information to work with.
    It's not as if it's gonna be a huge surprise for the opponents?!! We already know 99% of the regular players so why wouldn't they?

Maybe CQ is trying to handle the luxury problem of choosing between a few players to be regular. I guess he's still trying them out to be sure who to play. I can imagine, for him there is a big dilemma between Haji Safi, Torabi and Amiri. Add to that Milad Mohammadi and honestly I would have had a lot of problems choosing between them myself. I count Jahanbakhsh as already being selected, given his recent form.

The rest of the squad is pretty given.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.