This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Na.... PGPL is not a such a good league but I think a lot of people underestimate it a great deal and usually take it over the top! It's better than the second divisions of European leagues and again back to my argument that top 5 PGPL teams would make lower mid to bottom of the Bundesliga!

Hence I do not agree that our best players, like Haji Safi, are better off in European second division leagues than in PGPL. It's not in their rank and dignity!
    There a lot of people who underestimate the level of some of the players in the league I've even seen some people say they rather have players from the 5th division of Germany than from ipl.

But you're highly exaggerating. No ipl team would make it in the bundesliga.

Comment

Na.... PGPL is not a such a good league but I think a lot of people underestimate it a great deal and usually take it over the top! It's better than the second divisions of European leagues and again back to my argument that top 5 PGPL teams would make lower mid to bottom of the Bundesliga!

Hence I do not agree that our best players, like Haji Safi, are better off in European second division leagues than in PGPL. It's not in their rank and dignity!
      PGPL is often underrated (as you said it's not a good league but it's not as bad as some claim it is and still produces top players by Asian standards) but it depends which second divisions you're talking about, I also of course that think you're exaggerating with Bundesliga comparisons.

IMO it's better to play in 2. Bundesliga, Segunda Liga, Championship than IPL considering that it has a good level but also gives the opportunity to be seen more by better leagues, so to progress Hajsafi would have been better off in a 2. Bundesliga team (even if I believe he's better than that) than returning after a season but that also depends of his offers, if he had no options but to continue in 3rd division then we have to understand his choice.

Comment

Of course I'm not talking about our players' exposure! That would be another discussion! I' was only referring to the level of their games! and no, I don't think it's a big exaggeration to say top 5 IPL teams can make it in mid lower to the bottom place in the Bundesliga table.

If our best IPL players like Mahdavikia, Karimi, Daei, Hashemian and Bagheri can make it in the Bundesliga, not the least Nekounam and Masoud in La liga, be sure our best teams can do that too! Or even vice versa....if a goalkeeper like Davari can make it at some point in Bundesliga teams, be sure our top teams can do that too!

Comment

Of course I'm not talking about our players' exposure! That would be another discussion! I' was only referring to the level of their games! and no, I don't think it's a big exaggeration to say top 5 IPL teams can make it in mid lower to the bottom place in the Bundesliga table.
          If our best IPL players like Mahdavikia, Karimi, Daei, Hashemian and Bagheri can make it in the Bundesliga, not the least Nekounam and Masoud in La liga, be sure our best teams can do that too! Or even vice versa....if a goalkeeper like Davari can make it at some point in Bundesliga teams, be sure our top teams can do that too!
          I think that it's a wrong way of seeing it since there was 1 Mahdavikia or 1 Karimi/Daei etc... in our teams that made it to Bundesliga not 11. If Mahdavikia managed to make HSV's 11 regularly it doesn't mean the rest of the Persepolis team could, that's my point. Bundesliga is a top 3 league in the world so I wouldn't even go there to compare but I'd say that IPL teams would struggle in top 2nd divisions (2. Bundesliga/Segunda/Championship) but that doesn't mean the league doesn't produce players that are good enough for top leagues, or that have the potential to play in the top leagues. It also doesn't mean that PGPL should be seen like Iraqi or Bangladesh league either, our league produces players that are among the best in the continent in their respective positions which is the reason why we are always among the top 4 teams in Asia as we regularly produce talents from our league that countries like UAE, China, Qatar etc... don't

Comment

Guys, there was an earthquake in Perugia, Italy. It's pretty bad. Where is TM staying?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Guys, there was an earthquake in Perugia, Italy. It's pretty bad. Where is TM staying?
              There is about 150 km and almost two hours drive from where TM is staying in Coverciano, Florence.

Comment

Yeah I was also worried about TM wondering how far Florence is from where earthquake hit.

Comment

TM is just about on the outskirts of the earthquake according to the maps I'm looking at. Probably felt a rumble and nothing more. RIP to those who passed

Comment

About the top 25-30 players of PGPL can play in europe's top leagues.
                    Mind you, I'm talking about one on one comparison of skills, abilities, ... of these with an average player from europe (excluding the stars of those leagues). Definitely our top 30, if not a few more.

Now, why dont we see this amount of legionnaires is dependent on a whole lot of other factors like work permit, exposure of our lads, money, non-euro player restrictions, ... etc etc.

But in an 1 on 1 comparison? Our top 30 fit perfectly into at least mid to lower club squads. No doubt.

Comment

Boys are Ok!
                      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1352638...86%D8%B2%D8%AF

Comment

June 28th: Rezaeian and Taremi sign with Rizespor => Istanbul airport is being attacked
                        July 15th: Rezaeian and Taremi go to Istanbul to held a training camp => Coup d'etat in Turkey
                        August 23th: Rezaeian and Taremi go to Italy => Earthquake

Comment

^
                          .The next day would be a Day of Doom , The Day of Final effort or Disaster , The final Gasp.
                          R.J .Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            I think that it's a wrong way of seeing it since there was 1 Mahdavikia or 1 Karimi/Daei etc... in our teams that made it to Bundesliga not 11. If Mahdavikia managed to make HSV's 11 regularly it doesn't mean the rest of the Persepolis team could, that's my point. Bundesliga is a top 3 league in the world so I wouldn't even go there to compare but I'd say that IPL teams would struggle in top 2nd divisions (2. Bundesliga/Segunda/Championship) but that doesn't mean the league doesn't produce players that are good enough for top leagues, or that have the potential to play in the top leagues. It also doesn't mean that PGPL should be seen like Iraqi or Bangladesh league either, our league produces players that are among the best in the continent in their respective positions which is the reason why we are always among the top 4 teams in Asia as we regularly produce talents from our league that countries like UAE, China, Qatar etc... don't
                            I think we have different opinions when it comes to our level. Just look at Perspolis team right now. See how many players would make it in a lower team in the Bundesliga if they were playing there and if the stupid fans did not interrupt. I'd say, all present and past TM players. Vahid Amiri, Jalal Hosseini, Mosalman, Kamyabinia, Taromi and not to forget some of the foreign based signings. Even Beiravand. Why? Because as said before, if Davari can get to play regularly in the Bundesliga at some point, be sure these guys could too! and that is almost a whole team. They would definitely not struggle in Bundesliga 2. Look at Haji Safi. He was his team's best player. All these guys are above Bundesliga 2.

I'd say Jahanbakhsh and all our players playing in Russia right now, including Milad Mohammadi could play there too. Beside Ezzatollahi, everyone else, including the players mentioned above have been playing/training with IPL teams. IPL is not a very good league but the top players coming out of it can make it in Bundesliga. Hence a team comprised of them, will be able to make it there too.

Again, I have to stress, I'm not saying the top players can play regularly in Bayern Munich or Schalke. I'm talking about teams in the mid lower to bottom of Bundesliga.

Comment

Numbering has not changed for most

تمرینات تیم ملی فوتبال ایران در کاورچیانوی ایتالیا پیگیری شد
                              ه تمرینات تیم ملی در کاورچیانو + عکس

ت

به گزارش سایت فدراسیون فوتبال، بازیکنان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران امروز صبح با حضور در سالن جیم مجموعه ورزشی کاورچیانو ایتالیا به تمرینات خود ادامه دادند.
                              این تمرین در حدود شصت دقیقه انجام گرفت تا با توجه به برنامه ریزی کادر فنی، ملی پوشان فوتبال ایران یک گام دیگر به کسب آمادگی نهایی خود نزدیکتر شوند.

بازیکنان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران که از شنبه گذشته اردویی سیزده روز را در کاورچیانو ایتالیا آغاز کرده اند،
                              هر روز در دو نوبت صبح و بعدازظهر تمرین کرده اند تا با توجه به فاصله هشت روز تا دیدار مهم برابر قطر به آمادگی کامل برسند.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                June 28th: Rezaeian and Taremi sign with Rizespor => Istanbul airport is being attacked
                                July 15th: Rezaeian and Taremi go to Istanbul to held a training camp => Coup d'etat in Turkey
                                August 23th: Rezaeian and Taremi go to Italy => Earthquake
                                I suggest we hold the match in Doha instead of Tehran.

Dubai is also fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X