TM-News- - Page 88

Closed Thread
Page 88 of 903 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188588 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 Times in 5,470 Posts

Sv: TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    People, for goodness sake, how many times must it be mentioned, CQ does not like high profile friendlies. Whether he was in Portugal, Real Madrid or Iran. Don't expect that from him.
    Well, we are an Asian powerhouse, we need good opposition. Maybe he should go and coach an tokhmi team instead?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,352 Times in 749 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    Well, we are an Asian powerhouse, we need good opposition. Maybe he should go and coach an tokhmi team instead?
    so ghlaenoie or daie take over? great thinking abtin! vaghan aliye

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Well not having strong enough friendlies will eventualy show some negative results in the AC
    and I said before and say it again,anything less than TM going to the championship game of the AC will be a dissapointment
    for us and CQ should be held responsible .

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,120 Times in 10,415 Posts
    I'm saying CQ doesn't believe in friendlies really. He treats national teams like clubs, in the sense that daily training and long camps are more important to him.
    Again, if CQ coached Spain, or Papua New Guinea, it wouldn't make a difference. He would still have friendlies against clubs and "weaker" opposition.

PFDC Asset
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I'm saying CQ doesn't believe in friendlies really. He treats national teams like clubs, in the sense that daily training and long camps are more important to him.
    Again, if CQ coached Spain, or Papua New Guinea, it wouldn't make a difference. He would still have friendlies against clubs and "weaker" opposition.
    You really think Spain football federation would be so brainless and accept friendlies against Portuguese clubs B team?

PFDC Asset
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saadat_abad View Post
    Show me another national team who prepares for their 2nd biggest tournament by playing against Portuguese clubs B team. Great thinking indeed. Did you ever hear me say I prefer Ghale go-hi?

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by saadat_abad View Post
    Whether you like it or not this is Iran NT and we will have an Iranian coach someday.

Suppose that CQ leave after AC 2015 due to bad results, we do not have to go with an Iranian coach. There are a lot of good coaches in the world that we can hire them with less money (Ex: Jorge Louis Pinto, etc)
    Except Ghalenoei and Daei, you could mention Majid Jalali, and Faraki too.

The problem with local coaches was that they did not have the amount of support that CQ had after losses against Lebanon and Uzbekistan, and 3 consecutive draws against Qatar. After home loss against Saudi Arabia in 2009, was not our status like 2013 where we lost to Uzbekistan at home? Why Daei was sack unlike CQ??? We could comeback to the race by winning against North Korea. All countries that had our status in 2009 supported their coach until the end (Argentina and Portugal) and they qualified to the WC 2010 but we sacked Daei and missed qualification. Or If Ghalenoei have continued after AC 2007 we could do better than what happened after that. Note that I believe it was a little early for Daei and Ghalenoei to be national coach and that was federation fault.

Anyway, my point is that we will have an Iranian coach someday because this is Iran NT.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Show me another national team who prepares for their 2nd biggest tournament by playing against Portuguese clubs B team. Great thinking indeed. Did you ever hear me say I prefer Ghale go-hi?
    LOLOL bro ur so naive . just cause some members here say we played against portuguese club b teams u believe them? cmon man.
    cq does not like to play against big known teams and he has said that 1000 times! get it through ur heads people. yeah by u saying cq should be thrown out ur basically saying bring in qn or daie because they are the quickest replacements!

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arash_1998 View Post
    Whether you like it or not this is Iran NT and we will have an Iranian coach someday.

Suppose that CQ leave after AC 2015 due to bad results, we do not have to go with an Iranian coach. There are a lot of good coaches in the world that we can hire them with less money (Ex: Jorge Louis Pinto, etc)
    Except Ghalenoei and Daei, you could mention Majid Jalali, and Faraki too.

The problem with local coaches was that they did not have the amount of support that CQ had after losses against Lebanon and Uzbekistan, and 3 consecutive draws against Qatar. After home loss against Saudi Arabia in 2009, was not our status like 2013 where we lost to Uzbekistan at home? Why Daei was sack unlike CQ??? We could comeback to the race by winning against North Korea. All countries that had our status in 2009 supported their coach until the end (Argentina and Portugal) and they qualified to the WC 2010 but we sacked Daei and missed qualification. Or If Ghalenoei have continued after AC 2007 we could do better than what happened after that. Note that I believe it was a little early for Daei and Ghalenoei to be national coach and that was federation fault.

Anyway, my point is that we will have an Iranian coach someday because this is Iran NT.
    bro! are you seriously comparing CQ to daie and GN? duuuude just look at the resumes . why was daie even appointed as the NT coach in the first place?? answer that. we didnt sack CQ after the Lebanon loss because we played great but lost! their goalie turned into neuer . they won that game with luck! they didnt play better than us. YES EVEN IRAN GETS UNLUCLY SOMETIMES AND LOSES.
    i didnt mention faraki or jalili because they arent even up to standards to coach a national team . the only iranian coach that will be deserving in the years to come to become the headcoach is hashemian . why? because he is taking the right steps to become a coach. he isnt taking shortcuts and dalal bazi to become a coach

News Editor
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,646 Times in 4,051 Posts
    These are CQ's friendly matches when he was Portugal's NT manager

20/08/2008 Aveiro Portugal 5:0 (1:0) Faroe Islands
    19/11/2008 Gama Brazil 6:2 (2:1) Portugal
    11/02/2009 Faro Portugal 1:0 (0:0) Finland
    31/03/2009 Lausanne Portugal 2:0 (1:0) South Africa
    10/06/2009 Tallinn Estonia 0:0 Portugal
    12/08/2009 Vaduz Liechtenstein 0:3 (0:3) Portugal
    24/05/2010 Covilha Portugal 0:0 Cape Verde Islands
    01/06/2010 Covilha Portugal 3:1 (1:0) Cameroon
    08/06/2010 Johannesburg Portugal 3:0 (0:0) Mozambique
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rugs For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.