TM-News- - Page 854

Closed Thread
Page 854 of 903 FirstFirst ... 354754804844852853854855856864 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

Asian Cup Prediction League Winner
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,670 Times in 961 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
    Wow, for all those who always argue about PGL been one of the best in Asia.There you have it we are ranked 7 out of 9 countries. This is according to ACL and that says it all about our league it's a shit league.
    How 2-4 teams do in the acl definitely doesn't "say it all" about any league. China has won 2 of the last 3 acl's but Korea and Japan still probably have better leagues overall. When you look at Qatar, UAE, Saudi there's a huge gap between their top teams and the rest. Whereas in Iran there is 7-8 team competing for acl spots. This is why usually those countries send the same clubs while Iranian clubs are almost always different. This lessens the chances of winning the acl but it shows more competitiveness in the league. Also adding the fact that ipl clubs always change players, coaches as well as the mental factor (you can't really say tractor didn't have a better team than Al nasr they just choked) the acl doesn't really necessarily give you a total picture of a league from top to bottom.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 1,222 Posts
    It is official
    I purchased my plane tickets yesterday for Aug.28-Sept.21
    I will be in Azadi stadium for the Iran-Qatar match %100
    It's funny 4 years almost to the exact date I was in Iran and went to the same Iran-Qatar game in Azadi that ended in a very disappointing 0-0 tie if you guys remember .
    I sure hope that this time around we would beat them by 3-0 score , this would make my trip so much more memorable 👏👏👌👌
    Be omide khoda

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,551 Times in 3,178 Posts
    Fernando de Jesus said he wants to play for TM one day

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 1,222 Posts

TM to play a friendly with Jordan in Tehran on Aug 27th

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarbaz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    TM to play a friendly with Jordan in Tehran on Aug 27th
    good game, i am assuming the legioners wont play, but is still a good game, is harry rednapp still the head coach of jordan btw?

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,551 Times in 3,178 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    good game, i am assuming the legioners wont play, but is still a good game, is harry rednapp still the head coach of jordan btw?
    No he was just for the last round. Also I think legionnares will play as they will be released by then.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    No he was just for the last round. Also I think legionnares will play as they will be released by then.
    i taught the camp was 4 days before the game

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    It is official
    I purchased my plane tickets yesterday for Aug.28-Sept.21
    I will be in Azadi stadium for the Iran-Qatar match %100
    It's funny 4 years almost to the exact date I was in Iran and went to the same Iran-Qatar game in Azadi that ended in a very disappointing 0-0 tie if you guys remember .
    I sure hope that this time around we would beat them by 3-0 score , this would make my trip so much more memorable 👏👏👌👌
    Be omide khoda
    how do you purchase iran games? few days before the game? one day before the game in azadi? or the same day?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Narse For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,954 Times in 4,638 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Narse View Post
    how do you purchase iran games? few days before the game? one day before the game in azadi? or the same day?
    Lol when I went they were free but I think you can buy them online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    Lol when I went they were free but I think you can buy them online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know its early, but do you have the link? Thanks!

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.