TM-News- - Page 834

Closed Thread
Page 834 of 903 FirstFirst ... 334734784824832833834835836844884 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,036 Times in 4,101 Posts
    Lol. Mr. Laat and Mr. wimp are at fight with Mr. Populist.
    If TM's fortunes werent at stake, it'd be rather hilarious

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doctor DOOM For This Useful Post:

PFDC Sponsor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shah Abbas View Post
    So we have gone from a team that had multiple stars like Karimi, Daei, Mahdavikia to one with 11 average players? and that is a good thing?
    He has been the manager for 5 years (!) - I don't think it's anything special that in these five years he has introduced new players in the squad.
    CQ gets alot of his support from people who believe this guy is fighting the regime lol - you can actually see it in the forum too, specially when he wears a tie. He needs to stop insulting IPL managers and making insane demands. When people criticise him, he then replies with an insult and acts as if he is the only one who cares about Iran and the success of TM.
    Very happy that people in Iran are slowly realising the true nature of CQ and his failure in the 5 years he has been our manager. Time to send him back to Portugal.
    you think it's CQ's job to build stars like Karimi? I'm sorry but that's not CQ's job. It is up to the clubs and the academy to build stars and that's what he has been fighting for. He has been telling IFF that we need good pitches and good stadiums. For godsake we don't even have good kits and you want him to build stars? How about we start with the basics for now?

CQ is fighting against corruption and if he's not fighting no one ever will. People support anyone who fights against corruption and stand up and fight for what they believe, it doesn't matter if it's CQ, an actor or a director.

The only people who are standing up against CQ right now is unfortunately the blind sighted sorkhabi fans who care more about their clubs more than they do about team melli. Like idiots like this guy:

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AminGP For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shah Abbas View Post
    So we have gone from a team that had multiple stars like Karimi, Daei, Mahdavikia to one with 11 average players? and that is a good thing?
    He has been the manager for 5 years (!) - I don't think it's anything special that in these five years he has introduced new players in the squad.

CQ gets alot of his support from people who believe this guy is fighting the regime lol - you can actually see it in the forum too, specially when he wears a tie. He needs to stop insulting IPL managers and making insane demands. When people criticise him, he then replies with an insult and acts as if he is the only one who cares about Iran and the success of TM.

Very happy that people in Iran are slowly realising the true nature of CQ and his failure in the 5 years he has been our manager. Time to send him back to Portugal.
    Do you really live in this world? Are you sure you are not related to Mayeli Kodan :-)

up.If this is your logic, then tell me what the Fu.. has Branko done for PP. The problems is you see everything in red. We will see who stays and who runs away.

Remember you beloved Mr Branko ran away after WC when he was the TM coach after his stuff Up and funny enough you Mr A.K was the one talking behind him. Funny to see they are now best friend. :-)

Anyway, as I said PP doesn't deserve to have any player in TM. End of story. That way you can have the players for Mr Branko so that he can teach them Yeghol Doghol and you can beat other teams in our crappy IPL :-) Have fun.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theworldgame For This Useful Post:

PFDC Sponsor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theworldgame View Post
    Remember you beloved Mr Branko ran away after WC when he was the TM coach after his stuff Up and funny enough you Mr A.K was the one talking behind him. Funny to see they are now best friend. :-)
    You can become best friend with anyone if you have an enemy in common. Ali Karimi was very popular however after he quit everyone stood behind CQ and he lost his popularity and he didn't see that coming.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,974 Times in 1,244 Posts
    It's a shame that people who have been TM Coach before, and know of the struggles and BS you have to go through, looks like they've gotten complete amnesia. Now that they aren't TM coach anymore, they are seeing things through their own eyes (this time as a club coach).

And guys like Mansourian, Yahya, and Veisi, who have never been TM coach, are the ones who are open minded and willing to cooperate and learn from CQ. It's not a coincidence that these 3 are the best coaches in the league.

@Shah Abbas. I could give you a list of things CQ has done for Iranian football, but I don't want everything to fall on deaf ears. I will give you an easy one and tell you that he basically honed and groomed 3 of the best young coaches we have today, and gave us a flicker of hope for the future when he leaves TM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ando Teymourian For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,974 Times in 1,244 Posts
    And the weirdest part to me is the fact that this TM schedule was made known to the league/coaches quite a while ago. Why did Branko not say anything then? Why only now did he turn into a huge puss?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ando Teymourian For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,866 Times in 5,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    And the weirdest part to me is the fact that this TM schedule was made known to the league/coaches quite a while ago. Why did Branko not say anything then? Why only now did he turn into a huge puss?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - TM schedule was announced on Fars News and confirmed by IFF
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - After the friendlies, IFF sends a letter to the clubs to rest their NT players before the upcoming camp.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - 38-men squad announced
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Branko returns to Iran and talks about the upcoming transfer season.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - In a press conference, Branko threatens to punish his players, if they don't show up at training.

So 15 days after the schedule and 3 days after the squad was publicly announced Branko opposes the TM camp.
    Last edited by 04041374; 06-21-2016 at 09:03 AM.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    Lol. Mr. Laat and Mr. wimp are at fight with Mr. Populist.
    If TM's fortunes werent at stake, it'd be rather hilarious
    Couldn't say it better.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Those coaches you mentioned don't have 5 players in TM like perspolis does that's the reason why

Guys I agree that TM is above clubs , I do but in this case CQ was wrong and bullying the clubs

Look i love and respect CQ tremendously and admire his courage for getting what he wants out of IFF/sports ministry

But enough is enough, the man can't become a dictator now just because everyone is supporting him 😬😬😬

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sarbaz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,866 Times in 5,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    Those coaches you mentioned don't have 5 players in TM like perspolis does that's the reason why
    6 Esteghlal players (Mansourian) and 4 Zob Ahan players (Golmohammadi) were invited to the Armenia camp.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.