TM-News- - Page 832

Closed Thread
Page 832 of 903 FirstFirst ... 332732782822830831832833834842882 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,266 Times in 10,029 Posts
    According to TM's telegram account, from now on all of TM's camps will take place 4 days before games. So basically no camps any longer.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    According to TM's telegram account, from now on all of TM's camps will take place 4 days before games. So basically no camps any longer.
    Ya CQ did say that in his most recent interview.He also pretty much shitted on Branko and GN too.If our NT doesn't qualify he said both those two coaches can be the two to answer any questions.He was also saying how can a foreign coach interven in NT manners of a country.Only in Iran!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    "And until I am the monarch, I will never let anyone take possession of movable and landed properties of the others by force or without compensation. Until I am alive, I prevent unpaid, forced labor. To day, I announce that everyone is free to choose a religion. People are free to live in all regions and take up a job provided that they never violate other’s rights."-Koroush Kabir

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mehdiKia15 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,969 Posts
    we need camps, and is simple, our clubs cant train the players and are not sync with each other. is a sad story to hear

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 1,222 Posts
    He is just playing mind games with IFF and the IPL coaches

You will see we will have a 2 week camp before the Qatar match

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarbaz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Sponsor
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,905 Times in 1,689 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    The bottom line is that both sides are correct in what they are saying

TM is very important but the clubs need their players too

This will be solved easily m TM will have a 2 week camp before the Qatar game and I believe we will be fine
    Yes Clubs are important but national team has priority over any club. Perspolis is preparing for another season at IPL but Iran is preparing for WORLD CUP.

The joy that I get from a win by TM can not be compared with a win of Sepahan or Perspolis over any IPL team. The joy of world cup qualification is 100 times better than any IPL league title by Sepahan or Perspolis.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AminGP For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,863 Times in 5,536 Posts
    Dear friends,

As you all know recently Mr. Branko visited IFMARC. At an official Iran Federation infrastructure, and even assuming he could not be aware of all the information, Mr. Branko choose to speak for the Press and produce unfounded serious accusations. At that place, Mr. Banko decided to throw the rocks and hide his hand. As the gentleman we thought he was, we can only be disappointed and surprised.

Misinformed or just being malicious, Mr. Branko decided to mislead all the Iranians about player’s medical tests. But he did more. Mr. Branko tried to put me against Iranian clubs insinuating that I would have any interest or influence in the League competition. In the end, Mr. Branko also choose to be the head of a group that, against all the agreements, decided not to allow Iranian players to attend National Team Camp’s, for all previously considered crucial to the World Cup preparation.

I would like to ask all the Iranian people to be aware of this misleading campaign. To defend the proper National Team work and the player´s international growth and experience should be a National commitment. Make no mistake: to prepare a proper National Team working plan, for us, is to plan having in mind the respect for clubs and players. Our professional way and great respect for all Iranian clubs and fans does not allow us to do the opposite.

However, the fact is that after Mr. Branko words, all the Iranian National Team planning aproaved by the Federation President, Federation Board and the Board League was cancelled. This seriously jeopardizes our World Cup preparation.

Mr. Branko will have the time to explain all the Iranian fans (including all the fantastic Persepolis supporters) his way of defending Iranian Football. Also, Mr. Branko will have the time to public apologize the Federation President, Federation and League Board, and also all the fans (Persepolis fans included) for his misleading and inappropriate words.
    Until there we will try to understand at the Football Federation how it is possible that a person can implode all the best National interests…
    To my dear and loyal Team Melli Fans,

My heart and my best wishes.

Carlos Queiroz

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by 04041374; 06-21-2016 at 02:26 AM.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 416 Posts
    its very sad to see that every one is turning against him. most of them lives in iran. Chera mardon nemifahman ke man team melli alman ya Italia nistim ke faghat 3 roz ghabl az mosabeghe bezarim tm dore ham jaam beshan. vaghean sharmavare ke mardom teame perspolis ya esteghlal barashon mohemtar az teame mellie. man khodam perspolisiam vali Tm baram ye arzeshe dige dare. Yani to CL asia bazi kardan az jame jahani mohemtare? hala khobe hich ghalati ham nemikonim to CL. miljard miljard pole invar onvar mikonan vali ye zamine dorost hesabi to in mamlekat nist. inam az vaziate estadiumamon. sakohaye azadi hamashon kapak zadan o tarak khorde va ab az hame ja micheke o tabagheye dovom betone bedone sandali vali bejash footbale ma pole alaki be bazikonaye gheyre herfeyi midan. Adam vaghean az vaziate footbale iran anesh migire. ye mosht maffia rikhtan to footbal hame be fekre khodeshonan. ridam be perspolis o esteghlalo sepahano hame teamaye iran o fedrasiume fotball ke ye mosht kasife darande daran footbale maro micharkhonan..
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shahramii For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,954 Times in 4,638 Posts
    so stupid. fuck branko.

Branko just grabbed the lions tail, CQ will destroy branko now.

Branko should have just kept his ego in check and not been such a bitch.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Branko is pushed and encouraged by Iranian coaches who had no bal to do this, so they asked stupid moron Branko to lead this. Who gives a sh.. about PP? Plus none of the other usual coaches like Mansourian, Yahya, Veisi, Kamalvand said anything. It was Bronko and Ghale Gohi.
    In fact the SS coach said there is no color above TM.
    I never was a fan of any club, but with what Mansourian has done, I will hope for PP to loose all their games and SS wins all of them.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to theworldgame For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 634 Posts
    Branko is 100% right here.
    CQ thinks he can do whatever he wants through 'Gholdori' and no one is allowed to criticise him!

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.