TM-News- - Page 830

Closed Thread
Page 830 of 903 FirstFirst ... 330730780820828829830831832840880 ... LastLast
Results 8,291 to 8,300 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Obviously winning Hazfi cup is much more important than WC
    Remember this day Mr Branko and PP fans. I promise you your joy won't last more than couple of months and by then you will not only be responsible for PP getting close to the bottom, but also to stop TM from qualifying.
    And Mr Qhale Gohi and Mayeli Kodan, I see your foxy games written all over this new hashiye.
    I for one will boycott following any club game or following it and more specifically any PP or Tractor game. You are doomed with what you did.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,866 Times in 5,539 Posts
    TM going to WC and Perspolis not getting an ACL spot > TM not going to WC and Perspolis winning ACL

From a diehard Perspolis fan.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,547 Times in 10,147 Posts
    I'm sick of the drama.

I sort of agree with the clubs, but lets be honest, most of the clubs (except for maybe 1 or 2) know much about preparing a team physically for domestic, continental and international football.

I hate this garbage and I'm sick of how the hyena like reporters constantly are fed with trash like this.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    برانکو: تیم ملی نتیجه نگرفت، حتماً ما مقصریم!/ تربیتم اجازه نمی*دهد بیشتر از این درباره کی*روش صحبت کنم [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Yes you moron and your team are responsible. So just shut up and don't talk any more. You started a dangerous game which will not end good for you. Your days are outnumbered and countdown has already started.
    As mentioned, I still remember what discipline and fitness our team had under you and how you were so scared that you didn't even get back to Iran with the team after WC. So shut up.
    Bye bye Mr Branko. Remember, “If you’re going to take a shoot at king, then make sure you don’t miss”.
    Yes, you missed.
    I expect all my PDFC friends to show Mr Branko that he has no place in IRAN any longer.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to theworldgame For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Those who criticize Branko without considering all the facts;
    I would like to ask you to look objectively and impartially to the TM planning, I don't think it's a strange thing that professional coaches like Branko precluding IFF/CQ planning.
    The man has hardly given time to prepare his team, with his best players before the start of the league.
    Start ___________ End
    19-06-2016........ 29-06-2016 Armenia training camp
    05-07-2016........ 19-07-2016 Austria training camp
    26-08-2016........ 01-09-2016 TM preparations WCQ
    01-09-2016................. Iran - Qatar WCQ
    06-09-2016................. China - Iran WCQ

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikiosan For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    As a PP fan it just makes me sick when i see these weird comments through Queiroz not only that, they see PP above Team Melli how idiot they can be sometimes? i just can't understand these idiot fans, they think a win over SS is more important than WCQ 2018

Banned

Thanks
    Sorry from when Branko is a professional coach? do you still remember the team under him? there is only one professional coach in Iran at the moment and that is CQ who is trying to make a successful WC apperance in spite of all the problem ever mand and his dog and Branko who is probably now less than dog causing him.
    Branko is not at the same level at CQ and he is selfish to think about PP and his club only. In my view all PP fans are really, based on what i am seeing now.
    As ai mentioned, be happy to get an ACL spot and loos to Arabs, instead of making TM proud in WC. Plus, why didn't Branko and his fans think of this when we we were desparately trying to qualify for Olympics under two other morons like Khakpour amd Mayeli Kodan?
    Because he was scared of going against mayeli Kodan. So please stop justifying Branko.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theworldgame For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 700 Posts
    Apply FIFA Rules and no whining.

If you can't make it to the WC following FIFA rules then you don't deserve to be there.

Making it to the WC doesn't change shit for us. We have made it 3 times in last 18 years and look where we are!
    same place we were 20 years ago (and that's being modest), and still far behind where we where 35 years ago.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NFL For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theworldgame View Post
    Sorry from when Branko is a professional coach? do you still remember the team under him? there is only one professional coach in Iran at the moment and that is CQ who is trying to make a successful WC apperance in spite of all the problem ever mand and his dog and Branko who is probably now less than dog causing him.
    Branko is not at the same level at CQ and he is selfish to think about PP and his club only. In my view all PP fans are really, based on what i am seeing now.
    As ai mentioned, be happy to get an ACL spot and loos to Arabs, instead of making TM proud in WC. Plus, why didn't Branko and his fans think of this when we we were desparately trying to qualify for Olympics under two other morons like Khakpour amd Mayeli Kodan?
    Because he was scared of going against mayeli Kodan. So please stop justifying Branko.
    I read a lot of emotion in your post, that's the reason I asked to look objectively and impartially to his position. Let's assume that Branko is not a professional coach, what if Pep Guardiola was the coach and had expressed his displeasure?

Banned

Thanks
    Yes of course. I am emotional. That is true. As I am not a fan of any club. I only support TM. And they have just ruined it for me.
    But my rational is still the same. Is winning a meaningless cup in Iran, or getting an Asian Cup spot more important than WC?
    Plus looking at resumes and credentials, the players participating in TM training camps would be fitter and more acceptable to tactics, compared to the training under any of the coaches at club level.
    Additionally, i would like everyone to watch the game with mexico, and Portugal under Branko and compare that with our performance against Nigeria, Argentina, Iraq, Chile and Sweden and then tell me Branko better positioned to increase the fitness level of players.
    I know I am harsh to PP fans maybe and I apologise if that comes across in a bad way, but as I mentioned, I am not a fan of any club in Iran, as I believe the clubs are controlled by so called leaders who are getting paid by government to control the required outcome for each club. That is why ii follow the coaches, not the clubs. Veisie, Yahya, Mansourian, Kamalvand, Daie, etc. and not the clubs.
    So even if Pep Guardiola expressed his displeasure, I would still say TM is much more important than anything else. Maybe I am so sensitive about TM and CQ, because I got a chance for a close encounter during Asian WC in Sydney and all I can tell you is that I watched this man during that time. TM and the fans are really important for him and it makes me sad when I hear him say I wouldn't care any more.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.