TM-News- - Page 812

Closed Thread
Page 812 of 903 FirstFirst ... 312712762802810811812813814822862 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,867 Times in 5,540 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    where is the video thanks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    he also requested that WCQ vs Gutter be moved to Tabriz..!!
    cause he says the goons in charge of Azadi have been in piss fight with him for sometimes now..!!
    most probably because he has forced their hands into Improving the Playing and Watching condition of that decaying, well-over-rated facility..!
    looking at it, tabriz might not be a bad idea, we can have a full stadium and the people in tabriz are passionate, while in azadi we can have a half stadium due to the second floor

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ehsan singapore For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,404 Times in 1,312 Posts
    ALL HAIL KING QUEIROZ
    Todays press conference was historical! Now we can actually know for a fact that all those years when our team suffered defeats that in fact it was always in the interest of higher superiors.
    Finally someone telling the whole truth. The man has no fear. He has become much larger than just a NT head coach and the only reason why he is still our Manager is because the opposition knows that he has the support of "80 million people" and that their is no way anyone can replace him that will have the support of the squad. Without Queiroz right now this team will crumble! They have no choice to keep him in power right now and Queiroz knows it! and he is taking full advantage of this situation. Today he said ""These things cannot be a coincidence when if it happens not for 1 year or 2 or 3."" He's been in the country for 5 years. and now he knows not to trust any of them. To think that a football manager would have to go to such extend is beyond belief. No other manager would EVER put up with the shit that goes on in this country.
    Now he wants to move the game against Qatar to Tabriz which is fantastic. Our fellow Tabrizis will give our Stars the right treatment they deserve and will make life hail for oppositions. I guarantee better team melli results if played in shahrestans. The hospitality is something different and it is the right of the people to be able to witness their national team live. This will mark the start of a new era if indeed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,019 Times in 4,623 Posts
    I'm wouldn't be so sure about the positiveness of having the game in Tabriz. Don't really expect the same support as for Tractor

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,404 Times in 1,312 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    I'm wouldn't be so sure about the positiveness of having the game in Tabriz. Don't really expect the same support as for Tractor
    you would be surprised. They've never been granted the opportunity this will actually help the regime in the sense that when that young kid gets to go to his first ever Team Melli game and watch history be made, he will leave with sense of pride which can affect the future of ways in that region. Believe me football is a powerful tool.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,627 Times in 10,187 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Joon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Doust View Post
    you would be surprised. They've never been granted the opportunity this will actually help the regime in the sense that when that young kid gets to go to his first ever Team Melli game and watch history be made, he will leave with sense of pride which can affect the future of ways in that region. Believe me football is a powerful tool.
    You guys are probably too young to remember but Tabriz hosted several TM games between 2000 and 2002. The reception was very warm and the stadium was full each time.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,019 Times in 4,623 Posts

TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Doust View Post
    I wish it's going to be as you said but I'll believe it when I see it.

I just hope IFF and Fifa officials will make sure fans/attendance aren't going to be a "nuisance", knowing what kind of groups there can be in this stadium

News Editor
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,646 Times in 4,051 Posts
    Anywhere is better than a half empty Azadi.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rugs For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,758 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rugs View Post
    Anywhere is better than a half empty Azadi.
    I dont think tabriz is full seater? its just tactics to get stuff done threatening to move, why not mashad new stadium?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,622 Times in 757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    I dont think tabriz is full seater? its just tactics to get stuff done threatening to move, why not mashad new stadium?
    what do you mean?

The stadium in Tabriz can house 70,000 fans and is approved by AFC unlike the second floor of Azadi meaning it can only house about 50,000 and look visibly half empty.

Tractor Sazi game vs. Al-Nasr had 65,000 fans.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This is the record attendance for ACL 2016 so far. 2nd one was Guangzhou Evergrande's group stage game with 48,000 fans.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farhad-7 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.