TM-News- - Page 791

Closed Thread
Page 791 of 903 FirstFirst ... 291691741781789790791792793801841891 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AminGP View Post
    As much as I dislike MK they should pay whatever is owed to him. It just makes no sense that in Iran they hire people and don't pay them.
    i agree to that

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    i agree to that
    agree with* that

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,463 Times in 4,125 Posts
    The down part about some of our legionnaires is Reza Gucci, Haghighi and Ezzatollahi are not getting any playing time and two of these guy are starter in TM most likely. Not an ideal situation.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,757 Times in 1,348 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    The down part about some of our legionnaires is Reza Gucci, Haghighi and Ezzatollahi are not getting any playing time and two of these guy are starter in TM most likely. Not an ideal situation.
    its not unlikely he will go with omid and ando in CM and even in goal he might go with mazaheri, beiran or akhbari

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,364 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Is the Iran-Croatia friendly cancelled for sure? It's still listed on various websites such as soccerway for May 29th

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,866 Times in 5,539 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian B. View Post
    Is the Iran-Croatia friendly cancelled for sure? It's still listed on various websites such as soccerway for May 29th
    Croatia has already confirmed a friendly against Moldova on May 27th

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,715 Times in 7,911 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    yea, especially StoDaEzzai not getting even a few trash minutes in a team build on mostly defending as a team is annoying the shitt outa me..!! the guy can prove to be solid contributor to Rostov closing this season successfully, but for some fking reason Berdieve doesnt see it as such..!!???
    and i still rate Reza as the 2nd most dependable goal-getter in TM..!! we still badly need him for final round of WCQs, especially if Azmoun isnt firing on all cylinders or possibly injured..!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,567 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    yea, especially StoDaEzzai not getting even a few trash minutes in a team build on mostly defending as a team is annoying the shitt outa me..!! the guy can prove to be solid contributor to Rostov closing this season successfully, but for some fking reason Berdieve doesnt see it as such..!!???
    and i still rate Reza as the 2nd most dependable goal-getter in TM..!! we still badly need him for final round of WCQs, especially if Azmoun isnt firing on all cylinders or possibly injured..!
    Except his contract with Atletico finished last year, it was a huge error to leave there and join Rostov. He left for gaining playing time but it is 1 year he didn't play at all!! It was better to play in 4th divison, UEFA Youth league, train in a spanish academy (the best league of the world and the place that develop so many world class talent), train with Simeone from time to time like last year. Ok he trains with some seniors in Rostov but Rostov players aren't the top of the world either, it is just a bunch of good players that are doing the season of their life.

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,567 Times in 4,114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post
    Croatia has already confirmed a friendly against Moldova on May 27th
    What a crap decision. Cannot believe CQ criticize IFF for not finding decent friendly and cancel them after.

And we can kiss goodbye any friendlies with Croatia in the future either with such attitude, Moldova level is worse than Iran!

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,715 Times in 7,911 Posts
    I don't really blame saeed for leaving Spain 4th division youth football, be it Athletico. But question his move to Rostov knowing his paperwork issues preventing him from playing for half a season & to top it off he has beat out 3-4 other more established defensive MFders for playing minutes ....! Wonder if his agent worked hard enough inorder to find him a more suitable club than rostove or was it Azmoun who convinced him to opt for Rostov ahead of others..!??
    I suppose it's mostly because back then he hadn't yet proven himself to be MF force to be wrecken with in CQ's TM & back then he wasn't quiet as marketable as he is now. ..!
    Btw
    I suspect Croatia friendly was canceled mostly due to IFF's budgetary constrains ..!?? Probably was a choice between a weeklong preparatory camp in Austria or playing Croatia. ..!? CQ chose the former ..!?

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.