TM-News- - Page 789

Closed Thread
Page 789 of 903 FirstFirst ... 289689739779787788789790791799839889 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 1,222 Posts
    It will be so great if TM could setup a friendly with Austria during our camp there

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,888 Times in 5,554 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    It will be so great if TM could setup a friendly with Austria during our camp there
    Austria already scheduled friendlies against Malta and Netherlands.

persepolisfan
    Quote Originally Posted by persian_cheetah View Post
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I really have nothing to say. Im done.
    attachments dont work bro

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    "Iran is not a strong team. They are physically strong but not technically stronger than Korea or Uzbekistan" One of the comments from Uzb fans. Im really done here.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,422 Times in 1,515 Posts
    "Iran is not a strong team. They are physically strong but not technically stronger than Korea or Uzbekistan" One of the comments from Uzb fans. Im really done here.
    He's right. You remember that one amazing technical player out of Uzbekistan... right? What was his name Ghorbachev or something? Oh wait, I'm high.

If there is something to describe Uzbekistan, it wouldn't be technically gifted. Honestly, they are more of a physical team than us. They like to throw elbows and whatnot/play dirty.
    We have created the likes of Ali Karimi, Mehdi Mahdavikia, etc. I honestly cannot think of one Uzbek player who has shown 1/100th of the quality of any of our players.

That Denisov guy is okay, he would be a third-sting Left Back on our current team. Otherwise, if they are thinking that Djeparov guy is technically good, lol. He couldn't lace Andranik Teymourian's boots to be frank.

Uzbeks are getting cocky. I'm happy. They will cry and squeal when we drop the hammer on them. When Ashkan is running circles around their players, I will laugh. Iran is not technical my ass. Outside of Abdulrahman and a few of the Japanese stars, I can't think of any team that has players more technically gifted than Iran.

Let them believe what they want though. I think there was a carbon monoxide leak in Tashkent or something for them to be having these delusions.

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Afat11 View Post
    He's right. You remember that one amazing technical player out of Uzbekistan... right? What was his name Ghorbachev or something? Oh wait, I'm high.

If there is something to describe Uzbekistan, it wouldn't be technically gifted. Honestly, they are more of a physical team than us. They like to throw elbows and whatnot/play dirty.
    We have created the likes of Ali Karimi, Mehdi Mahdavikia, etc. I honestly cannot think of one Uzbek player who has shown 1/100th of the quality of any of our players.

That Denisov guy is okay, he would be a third-sting Left Back on our current team. Otherwise, if they are thinking that Djeparov guy is technically good, lol. He couldn't lace Andranik Teymourian's boots to be frank.

Uzbeks are getting cocky. I'm happy. They will cry and squeal when we drop the hammer on them. When Ashkan is running circles around their players, I will laugh. Iran is not technical my ass. Outside of Abdulrahman and a few of the Japanese stars, I can't think of any team that has players more technically gifted than Iran.

Let them believe what they want though. I think there was a carbon monoxide leak in Tashkent or something for them to be having these delusions.
    Denisov is actually very good. They said he is better than whole TM's squad. (Weed fan)

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,422 Times in 1,515 Posts
    Denisov is actually very good. They said he is better than whole TM's squad. (Weed fan)
    Rofl

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 8,551 Times in 3,178 Posts
    they pretty much got it backwards, most Iranian players, technically are very sound, but they are a disgrace physically.

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Uzbeks are choke artists, wouldn't matter if they had messi on their team

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matador For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,888 Times in 5,554 Posts
    Oceano Da Cruz left Iran due to accommodation problems. So far, he lived in Olympic hotel.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 04041374 For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.