Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I did not know KB made any Stevens against CQ. If so his exclusion is warranted. I have feeling we will win ov3r SK with one goal difference.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Who ever imagined, Haghighi being our number 1 goalie by now.

Kid has progressed impressively...

This is really the last Asian Cup for some of our ba gheyrat players like Ando, Neko, Hosseini, Shojaei.... I really hope we win it this time.

Comment

^ I did way back when he was rumored to transfer to Kazan and most everybody here was saying that it was just a bs bazar-garmy ..!!
        i said it back then that the kid had european-admiring potential and predicted him to some day become the next Abedzadeh ..!!

he still got ways to go, but he certainly on the right track to get there...!! damesh garm..!!

Comment

He definitely showed his worth at the World Cup.

Comment

تمرین برره ای

گزارش تمرین تیم ملی
            هندبال، بسکتبال و فوتبال آمریکایی در تمرین امروز تیم ملی/ کفاشیان با لباس ورزشی آمد، آزمون نیامد
            تمرینات امروز تیم ملی فوتبال با حضور رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال برگزار شد.

__جای تو خالیه

Comment

starting 11 should be

----------------------Haghighi----------------
              -Montazeri---Hosseini---Sadeghi---Hajsafi-
              --------------- Ando- nekonam--------------
              -------Ashkan--Shojaei--jahanbakhsh-----
              -------------------Azmon--------------------
              TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

I would change Shojaei with Soroush and Azmoun with Gucci, 100% against Azmon starting, Gucci has rightfully earned that and until he shows hes lost his form he should start.
                sigpic

Comment

Latest CQ interview

* Players are ready and are in a good condition. We are greatly concentrated because we know we have a tough game coming up Korea has 4 players in German league and 3 in English league. I have seen their game against Paraguay and Costa Rica and they are in a very good form
                  * Considering the leagues that our players play in our players are in a very good level. We don't have Beikzadeh due to injury but also missing Pouladi and we hope the issues will be resolved because we need all of our players
                  * For TM there are no friendly games, all games are official and we try to do our best and win them. Based on our potential and capability we try to get the best result possible but there is no denying that Korea and Japan are in a higher position than us in terms of investment and infrastructures and we are trying to improve in these areas. For now I am watching the Persian gulf cup [the cup where our Arab competition is playing] on TV and if we get the funding I will send a coach a day after Korea game to analyse the games. At this stage the focus is on Korea and after the games is done we have enough time to watch videos and focus on our competition in the AC group
                  * In regards to Rahmati, Aghili and Khalatbari: I always have said the TM doors are open to everyone. At this stage I believe we have the best players in the team and if you have different opinion then I can respect that. We have to start respecting the current TM players, this is becoming like the old story of the Old man and young boy [and the donkey] passing a village [if you don't know this story then I suggest you ask your dad or mom who is Iranian, it is basically about the fact that whatever you do haters gonna hate]. Even if I invite the players you mentioned in addition to Daei, Majidi and Karimi some will still complain that good players are missing. If I invite 10 U-20 players like Azmoun and Poor Ali Ganji then they will complain about something else. At the end of the day I do what I believe in, I don't claim it is always the right thing but at least it is something that I have faith in
                  * One thing that we need to establish is that I don't have any friendship or animosity with any player. I am very happy to have talented players like Azmoun, Jahanbakhsh and Ghafouri who are very young and I hope we play well against Korea
                  * I have left number 12 jersey for the fans. We need them in both lower and upper section [meaning I want them to fill Azadi]. We don't have to agree on everything and we will never agree on everything but the important thing is backing TM. After WC I believed that TM deserved support but some people are hurting TM and bringing it down. All of players and us coaches will work hard to make fans proud
                  Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                    I would change Shojaei with Soroush and Azmoun with Gucci, 100% against Azmon starting, Gucci has rightfully earned that and until he shows hes lost his form he should start.
                    "earned it" He plays in KUWAIT, for pete sake. I don't want a guy with no ambition to be our striker. I don't care what he did 2 years ago, the thing that matters is know and right now ghoochannezhad sucks.

Comment

Sv: TM-News-

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                      "earned it" He plays in KUWAIT, for pete sake. I don't want a guy with no ambition to be our striker. I don't care what he did 2 years ago, the thing that matters is know and right now ghoochannezhad sucks.

Comment

the only reason Iran went to Brazil was because of Gucci... he has never let us down so far.
                        sigpic

Comment

Fine. All I'm saying is, he plays in Kuwait. that's not very intimidating. Masoud is a whole other story. He has been terrible but I'm not sure if he is being played correctly, I'm not sure if we are using his talents correctly as far as our formation and style of play goes.

RGN plays in a league where he dosen't get tested, Azmoun on the other hand plays in a much better league. He is also much younger, taller and faster. I'm not saying start him tomorrow but RGN as our only striker is a scary scenario.

Comment

Gucci turns into Thierry Henry when he plays for TM, wo cares in what club he plays ?

Just compare his record vs Ansaricrap or Azmoun.

Comment

There is no question that Azmoun has far more upside to him than RGN, but I would be surprised if CQ starts with Azmoun, unless ofcourse he saw something in Gucci during the training camp that changed his mind. Even in that case, I think Ansarifard would get the nod.
                              I think Gucci will start, but you will see Azmoun and Ansarifard get major minutes.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                                the only reason Iran went to Brazil was because of Gucci... he has never let us down so far.
                                Not the only reason, but certainly at TM level he has earned his striker position. He has a phenomenal record for TM and he hasn't lost his spot.
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X