Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Zandi, for the love of God, please change those 3 arab money pictures before the Asian Cup starts I have a bad feeling they will bring bad luck

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      I think those players was changed for each other Ashkan switch with JB, and so on Just my guess.
      that was also my guess but JB is on the green team and ashkan on the red! same goes with others!

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
        that was also my guess but JB is on the green team and ashkan on the red! same goes with others!
        Yes, hence my guess would be they changed places, so CQ could watch them play on both teams maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Yes, hence my guess would be they changed places, so CQ could watch them play on both teams maybe?
          yes! i thought of that after i already posted my comment! was to lazy to edit it

Comment

cant wait for the korea game
            sigpic

Comment

Since Gucci hasn't been as hot as JB and Azmon. Love to see them start a few games in the cup

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                We're clearly and factually NOT in a tough group. In fact and as I said earlier, this is the easiest group we've had in the Asian Cup with the new format. It is also the easiest group for one of Asia's top four or six team teams in this tournament. So making the statement that we're in a tough group is what I call a weasel clause and no one wants to hear that type of thing from the coach of a team whose fans have very high expectations.

What fans want to hear from a team grouped with opponents that are way below it is that we will be playing to advance as the top team in the group, but we can't take any of our opponents lightly - pretty standard stuff you hear from any decent coach in a similar situation. It's really not much to ask for, that TM's coach thinks more highly of Iran to think that the likes of Qatar, Bahrain and UAE do not constitute a tough grouping.

Well when a well rounded coach who's been around the block a lot instead of saying the above standard stuff (in red), says something like what CQ is always saying, it points to ''self preservation'' as the coach's priority. Always leaving a back door open for an alibi/excuse for failure!

But even this, I'd take as there are quite a few coaches who behave like this. What I can NOT take is how he is constantly selling our players and football short and undermining the players' capabilities. As if he's doing us a gargantuan favor by accepting to coach a football that he sees on par with Guam!!! This is what really gets my goat.

Comment

Change of Color
                  Practice Today:

Green
                  ترکیب کی روش برای بازی با کره

Makani
                  Montazeri--Hosseini--Sadeghi--Hajsafi
                  Ando- nekonam

Ashkan--Shojaei--Heidari

Ghochannejad

White

Haghighi

Gordani--Khanzadeh--Pouraliganji--Ghafoori

Nouri-
                  Rafeiei-Ebrahimi
                  Azmoon--Ansarifar--Jahanbakhsh

Not sure about formation of White Team but Offensive line is as reported.
                  Not sure about Makani.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    Change of Color
                    Practice Today:

Green
                    ترکیب کی روش برای بازی با کره

Makani
                    Ando- nekonam
                    Ashkan--Shojaei--Heidari
                    Ghochannejad

White
                    Haghighi
                    Gordani--Khanzadeh--Pouraliganji--Ghafoori
                    Nouri-
                    Rafeiei-Ebrahimi
                    Azmoon--Ansarifar--Jahanbakhsh
                    Not sure about formation of White Team but Offensive line is as reported.
                    Not sure about Makani.

Thanks.

I think he would never put Heydari as offensive left wing. I guess the green would have been more like this:

--------------Makani------------------
                    ----Heydari--nekonam----Ando----
                    -------------Shojaei------------
                    ----Ashkan-------Ghochannejad

but well this is just practice, he might as well have done it as per your post.

anyway, thanks again.
                    where do you find these stuff? lol... Good job!
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Latest training summary

* 5th day of training at Thursday 10:30 AM in Azadi #1 ground
                      * Second day of having the full squad minus Beikzadeh who is still recovering
                      * The assistant coaches turned up 15 minute early to prepare the field for training session
                      * The advertising boards and signs were made ready before players showed up for interviews and training
                      * 10:25 players turned up and warmed up in different ways like "khers vasat" and passing around. Ando started the banter with other players such as Nekounam during the "Khers Vasat" game
                      * Red jerseys for players, blue for coaches and black for goalies
                      * 10:35 CQ officially started the training with a summary of today's training and then had the players run with the ball in one line as the start
                      * Keepers practiced separately with Dan Gaspar and Beik Zadeh had a run with the ball under the supervision of the physical training
                      * Players were split into green and white teams and practiced short and long sprints for 10 minutes
                      * 10:55 White and Green team played an improvised match in 2/3 of the field with 6 goals against each other. CQ was following the game from the middle and making sure players stick to the rule of keeping the ball grounded with one or two passes max
                      * CQ had the WC starting 11 in green team and the rest of the players in the white team. It was a good indication that he still sees our WC squad as his main team
                      * Good news is that CQ also showed a lot of interest in the offensive triangle of Jahanbakhs, Azmoun and Ansarifard [I think CQ is hoping to transition to this in the next couple of years]
                      * At one point CQ stopped the match and had a very serious conversation with the team to listen to what he has to say and do what he is asking them to do [basically quit ****ing around]
                      * CQ kept the emphasis on a high pressure game with focus on pressing up high and stopping opposition game play before they get close to our goal
                      * Dan Gaspar became a goalie and got the players to practice long range shots against him
                      * All the training sessions are being filmed by the analyst
                      * Beikzadeh in addition to doing physical exercise also participate in the long range shots practice
                      * Makani took shots against the other keepers as part of the keeper training. Interesting fact was his ability to using both his left and right feet [future striker??!]
                      * From 11:40 after a short rest players continued the improvised game only difference was Jahanbakhs and Sadeghi swapped teams and Jahanbakhs played right winger
                      * In the practice session players went through the game plan for Korea game and CQ highlighted similarities between parts of the training session and what they would do in the game against Korea
                      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                        Latest training summary

* 5th day of training at Thursday 10:30 AM in Azadi #1 ground
                        * Second day of having the full squad minus Beikzadeh who is still recovering
                        * The assistant coaches turned up 15 minute early to prepare the field for training session
                        * The advertising boards and signs were made ready before players showed up for interviews and training
                        * 10:25 players turned up and warmed up in different ways like "khers vasat" and passing around. Ando started the banter with other players such as Nekounam during the "Khers Vasat" game
                        * Red jerseys for players, blue for coaches and black for goalies
                        * 10:35 CQ officially started the training with a summary of today's training and then had the players run with the ball in one line as the start
                        * Keepers practiced separately with Dan Gaspar and Beik Zadeh had a run with the ball under the supervision of the physical training
                        * Players were split into green and white teams and practiced short and long sprints for 10 minutes
                        * 10:55 White and Green team played an improvised match in 2/3 of the field with 6 goals against each other. CQ was following the game from the middle and making sure players stick to the rule of keeping the ball grounded with one or two passes max
                        * CQ had the WC starting 11 in green team and the rest of the players in the white team. It was a good indication that he still sees our WC squad as his main team
                        * Good news is that CQ also showed a lot of interest in the offensive triangle of Jahanbakhs, Azmoun and Ansarifard [I think CQ is hoping to transition to this in the next couple of years]
                        * At one point CQ stopped the match and had a very serious conversation with the team to listen to what he has to say and do what he is asking them to do [basically quit ****ing around]
                        * CQ kept the emphasis on a high pressure game with focus on pressing up high and stopping opposition game play before they get close to our goal
                        * Dan Gaspar became a goalie and got the players to practice long range shots against him
                        * All the training sessions are being filmed by the analyst
                        * Beikzadeh in addition to doing physical exercise also participate in the long range shots practice
                        * Makani took shots against the other keepers as part of the keeper training. Interesting fact was his ability to using both his left and right feet [future striker??!]
                        * From 11:40 after a short rest players continued the improvised game only difference was Jahanbakhs and Sadeghi swapped teams and Jahanbakhs played right winger
                        * In the practice session players went through the game plan for Korea game and CQ highlighted similarities between parts of the training session and what they would do in the game against Korea
                        asking the players, including the attack minded players to become 2-way players is what our resident "experts" wrongly believe is a "defensive-minded" strategy.

also refreshing to see a coach emphasize the ground game instead of these aimless aerial balls we keep seeing in IPL games
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          Well when a well rounded coach who's been around the block a lot instead of saying the above standard stuff (in red), says something like what CQ is always saying, it points to ''self preservation'' as the coach's priority. Always leaving a back door open for an alibi/excuse for failure!

But even this, I'd take as there are quite a few coaches who behave like this. What I can NOT take is how he is constantly selling our players and football short and undermining the players' capabilities. As if he's doing us a gargantuan favor by accepting to coach a football that he sees on par with Guam!!! This is what really gets my goat.
                          What really gets my goat DD jaan is that I haven't seen TM play or cheer for them for almost 5 months! Having serious withdrawal symptoms.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Eye watering pictures!

Comment

Working...
                                X