TM-News- - Page 753

Closed Thread
Page 753 of 903 FirstFirst ... 253653703743751752753754755763803853 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,530 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,916 Times in 1,662 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli1 View Post
    ^ I pray we get them in the final round.

I'm begging, I'm pleading, I'm on my knees looking towards the sky murmuring, shivering, waiting for an answer.

Please give us Saudi Arabia in the final round. I beg of you the universe. Give us Saudi Arabia! Please!
    Say Allahu Akbar

(... and you shall hear in return: MUNTAKHAB AL-IRANI)

EDIT: this comment of mine made no sense at all.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,137 Times in 2,219 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessos View Post
    Say Allahu Akbar

Btw, this comment of mine made no sense at all.
    Shah Abbas?

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,530 Times in 5,271 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bessos View Post
    Say Allahu Akbar

I even went to Mecca and asked the black magic box for Saudi Arabia, but apparently that day there was no reception to Allah so I don't know. I've tried everything.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,530 Times in 5,271 Posts
    I said: Dear Allah, I promise Al Iran won't score more than 3 goals if my wish is granted

Allah: Ekhhhhem!!! (As lighting struck the black magic box)

Then I said: Okay okay okay, sorry sorry. 2 goals only 2.

Owner of the black magic club then came out: One draw in Saudi and 2-1 loss again in Azadi my frrrend. Deal or no deal?

Me: Helll n-

Allah: SILENCE!!!!!!! You have awoken Zuleykha!! She needs her rest before the private dance!

At that moment, Abdullah (the owner of the bmb) and I looked at each other confused as to who, what, how, both shocked.

Abdullah told me: Listen habibi, I don't know what's going on but I have to tell you the falafel here have magic power make you hear naughty things.

Me: Abdollah jan, eetz not de fell ah fell. Eetz sum teeng else.

Then we realized the sound was coming from the large amplifier and speakers attached to the black magic box. Later on we met a guy named Naif Al Rattatoui who took us to the black magic club.

There was loud music, beautiful girls, fog machine was on point (looked like post jihad clouds of heaven), 1000000000 hookahs (I lost count), an arrested falafel owner, flowers everywhere, Mia Khalifa, Mohsen Khalili, Andy Milonakis, and Benjamin Williams.

Me: BENJAMIN WILLIAMS???!!! I knew it!!! I KNEW IT!!!

At that point, Abdullah forced a napkin on my face: Go to sleep habibi.. Shhhh... Habib is here, shhh sleep habibi sleep...

I woke up in Azadi in March 2009 and saw the score board, I had a heart attack and woke up again in my bed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I swear you guys are delusional.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to persian_cheetah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,767 Times in 2,483 Posts
    This is a side note, but I remember their being some talk a year or two ago about possibly changing the IFF crest? I know the IPL updated theirs, but what happened with this talk? I don't mind the logo as much as others, but it couldn't hurt to do a facelift.
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,848 Times in 5,528 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    This is a side note, but I remember their being some talk a year or two ago about possibly changing the IFF crest? I know the IPL updated theirs, but what happened with this talk? I don't mind the logo as much as others, but it couldn't hurt to do a facelift.
    This could depend on the IFF elections

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 526 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli1 View Post
    I said: Dear Allah, I promise Al Iran won't score more than 3 goals if my wish is granted

Allah: Ekhhhhem!!! (As lighting struck the black magic box)

Then I said: Okay okay okay, sorry sorry. 2 goals only 2.

Owner of the black magic club then came out: One draw in Saudi and 2-1 loss again in Azadi my frrrend. Deal or no deal?

Me: Helll n-

Allah: SILENCE!!!!!!! You have awoken Zuleykha!! She needs her rest before the private dance!

At that moment, Abdullah (the owner of the bmb) and I looked at each other confused as to who, what, how, both shocked.

Abdullah told me: Listen habibi, I don't know what's going on but I have to tell you the falafel here have magic power make you hear naughty things.

Me: Abdollah jan, eetz not de fell ah fell. Eetz sum teeng else.

Then we realized the sound was coming from the large amplifier and speakers attached to the black magic box. Later on we met a guy named Naif Al Rattatoui who took us to the black magic club.

There was loud music, beautiful girls, fog machine was on point (looked like post jihad clouds of heaven), 1000000000 hookahs (I lost count), an arrested falafel owner, flowers everywhere, Mia Khalifa, Mohsen Khalili, Andy Milonakis, and Benjamin Williams.

Me: BENJAMIN WILLIAMS???!!! I knew it!!! I KNEW IT!!!

At that point, Abdullah forced a napkin on my face: Go to sleep habibi.. Shhhh... Habib is here, shhh sleep habibi sleep...

I woke up in Azadi in March 2009 and saw the score board, I had a heart attack and woke up again in my bed.
    Did you forget again to take your pills?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omid177 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,347 Times in 3,282 Posts
    Why was Mohsen Khalili there?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 526 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Why was Mohsen Khalili there?
    I asked myself the same question

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.