TM-News- - Page 690

Closed Thread
Page 690 of 903 FirstFirst ... 190590640680688689690691692700740790 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    Not related:
    I don't care where he is from or where he plays at, he is simply out of this world!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I don't know why he doesn't go to Europe. He will make UAE very proud.
    His passing is extremely incisive. As for why he isn't playing in Europe: Simple. They pay him a prince's salary.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koush22 View Post
    His passing is extremely incisive. As for why he isn't playing in Europe: Simple. They pay him a prince's salary.
    I'm sure a club like Man city Who are owned by a UAE Sheikh will pay him whatever he wants.

Some people will assassinate me for saying this, but he reminds me a lot like Ronaldinho. He does things on the pitch that we haven't seen before.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    But did his supposed "quality" help when they played against us?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheBoss For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    FIFA ranking January
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

43 Iran
    51 S. Korea
    53 Japan
    59 Australia
    64 UAE
    73 Uzbekistan
    75 Saudi Arabia
    82 China
    84 Qatar
    86 Jordan

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to persianfire For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,268 Times in 9,178 Posts
    A 34 year old Nekounam completely shut that Omar Abdulrahman guy down during the Iran - UAE game.

He's so overrated. I don't know why people are rating him highly, he's already 24 and still at Al-Ain.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    I'm sure a club like Man city Who are owned by a UAE Sheikh will pay him whatever he wants.

Some people will assassinate me for saying this, but he reminds me a lot like Ronaldinho. He does things on the pitch that we haven't seen before.
    He didn't pass a two week trial at Manchester City.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,428 Times in 602 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    A 34 year old Nekounam completely shut that Omar Abdulrahman guy down during the Iran - UAE game.

He's so overrated. I don't know why people are rating him highly, he's already 24 and still at Al-Ain.
    man, he is an Arab, thats why you can't admit that not only he is much better than any player we have but he is also the best talent on the planet (check the video). He will become as good as Ronaldinho if not better.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    He didn't pass a two week trial at Manchester City.
    He Might have fitness problems, but you can't deny his immense talent.

The vision he possesses is second to none.
    If he was European or South American, he would be playing at a big club right now.

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Malavani View Post
    man, he is an Arab, thats why you can't admit that not only he is much better than any player we have but he is also the best talent on the planet (check the video). He will become as good as Ronaldinho if not better.
    Mohammad Salah is from Egypt and an Arab, can't deny his talent. He is a decent player for AS Roma, and I like Omani goalkeeper Habsi as well because of his goalkeeping skills.

So what's your proof to back up that Abdulrahman will become as good as Ronaldinho? He is playing in the UAE League, can't take that seriously.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,019 Times in 4,623 Posts
    No, he isn't anything you guys suggest. Couple of highlights against UAE teams and low Asian NTs don't mean anything, he was completely neutralized against Iran and any slightly physical team will quickly shut down his game. He is talented but not to the extent that some of you guys mention, he has to prove himself in Europe and only then we will see where he stands. Because against more decent teams he hasn't done anything and I've watched him play since 2011.

I can sit here and say that Javad Kazemian was the bomb and the most talented player in Asia, his speed and dribbling was second to none, but he rejected European offers because Iranian and Emarati teams were paying him loads.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.