TM-News- - Page 683

Closed Thread
Page 683 of 903 FirstFirst ... 183583633673681682683684685693733783 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 9024

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 10,137 Times in 2,905 Posts
    2015 AFC round-up. I just highlighted the Iranian achievements from the original article

"2015 ROUND-UP: WHAT A YEAR IT’S BEEN FOR ASIAN FOOTBALL

Asian football fans the world over couldn’t have asked for a better start to the year, with the Confederation’s flagship tournament - the AFC Asian Cup - kicking things off in style.

The qualifiers for the 2016 AFC U23 Championship also took place, with March’s matches completing the line-up for next year’s eagerly anticipated continental tournament in Qatar.

The Gulf emirate also hosted the AFC Beach Soccer Championship, Oman defeating Japan in the final and former champions Iran finishing third to represent Asia’s trio at the 2015 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup in Portugal in July.

Also in September, history was made when the AFC became the first confederation to host a continental tournament in women’s futsal as Nilai in Malaysia played host to the inaugural AFC Women’s Futsal Championship.

Fereshteh Karimi’s eighth minute goal saw Iran defeat Japan 1-0 in a tightly-fought decider to become the first-ever champions to ensure Iranian futsal fans had more to celebrate in 2015 after Tasisat Daryaei won the 2015 AFC Futsal Club Championship final. Inspired by world futsal legend Vahid Shamsaee, who would emerge top scorer and MVP, Tasisat capped a superb campaign by defeating Kuwait’s Qadsia 5-4 in a thrilling finale and became the first Iranian club since 2012 to win the popular annual tournament.....

The world clubs tournament witnessed another encouraging milestone, this one for Asian referees, as the Iranian refereeing trio led by Alireza Faghani oversaw the adrenaline-charged final match between eventual champions Barcelona and South American champions River Plate."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by aenima_8; 12-22-2015 at 05:29 PM.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    Mayeli-Kohan saying BS again, this time targeted at Gaspar. He did an interview saying because Gaspar is short he has never been a goalkeeper and doesn't have a goalkeeping licence

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,944 Times in 5,340 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Mayeli-Kohan saying BS again, this time targeted at Gaspar. He did an interview saying because Gaspar is short he has never been a goalkeeper and doesn't have a goalkeeping licence

Rofl I'm starting to believe this maniac is part of an experiment to see how much k*$ o sher a lunatic can let out.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,548 Times in 2,088 Posts
    He is obviously off his meds again. First time I'm hearing anyone talking about Gaspar's height.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheBoss For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,851 Times in 5,531 Posts
    IRIB Varzesh Interview with Mayeli-Kohan

He is permanently lying about Team Melli and Queiroz. Why is Iranian media so keen on his opinion?

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,832 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 04041374 View Post

He is permanently lying about Team Melli and Queiroz. Why is Iranian media so keen on his opinion?
    It's like saying why is the media so keen on Trump.

The reason for this is idiots are more entertaining to watch.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to littlepersia17 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,019 Times in 4,623 Posts
    Great interview from Markar Aghajanyan

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z Joon For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,974 Times in 1,244 Posts

He is always talking about how much air time CQ and his supporters get. Really? I think I have seen Mayeli Kohan on TV more than CQ and all his staff combined in the last year. What is he talking about?

At the end of the day, you can tell that MK is just a bitter guy unfortunately, who for some reason thinks his past achievements are forgotten. He is constantly bringing up anything positive that he did "I discovered Farhad Majidi" "I discovered Roozbeh", "I beat South Korea 6-2", etc..........

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,916 Times in 1,662 Posts
    To keep the viewers distracted from the real problems in the world.

As long as we are entertained by Bullshit like this, we will forget everything else that is important.

YAS #1

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,795 Times in 4,337 Posts
    I was really starting to like this show and thought those 2 moderators are much better than the majority, but I am extremely disappointed they invited this psycho. From the interviews I have seen every guest got like 20 minutes to talk, but of all people GohAn gets more than twice as much, almost 50 fucking minutes???
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.