TM-News- - Page 68

Closed Thread
Page 68 of 903 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168568 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,488 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    PP played the links Ozone jaan?! When was that?

The Canada-Iran game in Varsity stadium, Toronto in 1997 was definitely one of the most memorable TM games that I've seen from the stands. In fact, to this day I have never seen that atmosphere recreated in Toronto whether for a Team Canada or TFC game.

The Iranian fans were AMAZING (which is always a given ) and most had their faces painted in both flags in a packed stadium with possibly the best Iranian team of all time (if I remember correctly it was more or less the same squad that went on to play in the 98 WC with either Daei or Azizi missing dude to some issues with MK). Farhad Majidi played instead.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 12,140 Times in 5,136 Posts

آخرین جزئیات از دیدار تیم ملی با وایکینگ ها
    ایران - سوئد؛ ۱۱ فروردین در استکهلم/ دیدار نوروزی مردان کی روش با حضور زلاتان
    تیم های ملی ایران و سوئد د
    ر صورت قطعی شدن برگزاری این دیدار در تاریخ ۱۱ فروردین ۹۴ در پایتخت سوئد به مصاف هم خواهند رفت.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,309 Times in 4,639 Posts

Sv: TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by St_Mark View Post

آخرین جزئیات از دیدار تیم ملی با وایکینگ ها
    ایران - سوئد؛ ۱۱ فروردین در استکهلم/ دیدار نوروزی مردان کی روش با حضور زلاتان
    تیم های ملی ایران و سوئد د
    ر صورت قطعی شدن برگزاری این دیدار در تاریخ ۱۱ فروردین ۹۴ در پایتخت سوئد به مصاف هم خواهند رفت.

Same article as this one? [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,564 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bi-honar View Post
    PP played the links Ozone jaan?! When was that?
    September 7, 1998...they played in Varsity stadium.
    This was the lineup:

1 Ahmad Abedzadeh WC

4 Berouz Rabirifar...5 Afshin Payravani WC...8 Mehdi Hasheminasab...23 Ali Reza Emanmifar

15 Esmail Hellali (Int)...17 Mehdi Mahdavikia WC*...12 Hossein Abdi (cpt)...11 Hamed Kavianpour

10 Edmond Bezik...20 Ali Baghmisheh

More info about the match: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    But it was terrible. After Mahdavikia over ran a ball and slipped on his a$$ people in the crowd started talking about how the team was out all night at this venue or that venue...they truly looked like a bunch of tourists in a pickup game and were schooled by an amateur club lol
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

6. The Following User Says Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    September 7, 1998...they played in Varsity stadium.
    This was the lineup:

1 Ahmad Abedzadeh WC

4 Berouz Rabirifar...5 Afshin Payravani WC...8 Mehdi Hasheminasab...23 Ali Reza Emanmifar

15 Esmail Hellali (Int)...17 Mehdi Mahdavikia WC*...12 Hossein Abdi (cpt)...11 Hamed Kavianpour

10 Edmond Bezik...20 Ali Baghmisheh

More info about the match: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    But it was terrible. After Mahdavikia over ran a ball and slipped on his a$$ people in the crowd started talking about how the team was out all night at this venue or that venue...they truly looked like a bunch of tourists in a pickup game and were schooled by an amateur club lol
    I remember that game, I was a ball boy and stood behind Abadezadehs net the whole time.
    he was pissed.

PP sucked it up that day

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TM homeboy For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer

Thanks
    Thanked 2,783 Times in 1,183 Posts
    Wikipedia.org is reporting that Iran will play S.Africa on Nov.10 th in Johansburg

Thanks
    Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,564 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TM homeboy View Post
    I remember that game, I was a ball boy and stood behind Abadezadehs net the whole time.
    he was pissed.

PP sucked it up that day
    It's funny because in that link, the guy claims the fans were booing everything the Lynx did...I remember some booing but nothing out of the ordinary. I guess he wasn't accustomed to real fans. I actually bought a PP kit from that game, still have it, but could never wear it because the plasticky material was so itchy it was like wearing a steal wool dish scrubber! LOL Good memories. But ya, PP was terrible...
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

PFDC Asset
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sarbaz View Post
    Wikipedia.org is reporting that Iran will play S.Africa on Nov.10 th in Johansburg
    I've learned over the years, don't ever trust Wikipedia when it comes to Iranian football. At one point, we were to play England at Wembley..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    I've learned over the years, don't ever trust Wikipedia when it comes to Iranian football. At one point, we were to play England at Wembley..
    Did we win that game?

PFDC Asset
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AllStarMomo View Post
    Did we win that game?
    Are baba, 6ta zadim, Iran soorakh soorakhesh kard..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.