X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    Good news that we're playing a friendly against Norway
    When we planned the sweden friendly, it was announced everywhere on swedish media. Here just one iranian source. I don't take it for 100% so far.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      When we planned the sweden friendly, it was announced everywhere on swedish media. Here just one iranian source. I don't take it for 100% so far.
      That's because unlike Iran European federations announce it when everything is certain and confirmed. Our game against Sweden has been rumored several weeks before the Swedes announced it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        Beithashour : "I will come back to TM soon/Football of Iran and America are on the same level"

http://90tv.ir/news/183563/%D8%A7%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA
        Love it...he'll be welcomed back for sure. He won't be an impact player Ghafouri is still a better option but if Rezaeian is going down the dangerous path of aimless and poor crosses and silly decision making on the ball then he will be the clear #2 for me. It'll also be interesting to see who he signs with as a free agent I know that Persepolis was after him for a long time and offered him good money a couple of years back
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hopefully Beitashour can sign somewhere in Europe. Joining Bundesliga 2 with Hajsafi wouldn't be a bad decision either.
          As far as WFC qualifying, give us Korea every time. I feel like CQ has their number and can beat them any time. Plus Korea's talent level is decreasing compared to Japan and Australia.
          I would like to avoid KSA because I know they will try some BS with us over there. Rather just play UAE and Qatar and have a simple easier road to Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            Hopefully Beitashour can sign somewhere in Europe. Joining Bundesliga 2 with Hajsafi wouldn't be a bad decision either.
            As far as WFC qualifying, give us Korea every time. I feel like CQ has their number and can beat them any time. Plus Korea's talent level is decreasing compared to Japan and Australia.
            I would like to avoid KSA because I know they will try some BS with us over there. Rather just play UAE and Qatar and have a simple easier road to Russia.
            I want to avoid South Korea, they have been improving under Uli Stielike and after losing three games in a row against us I am sure they want to cut our heads off.

Japan would give us much higher possibility of winning, they have been so poor since the 2014 World Cup. Look up their recent results and you will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
              As long as we get Saudi in our group I'm happy.
              I don't believe in any sporting event with political implications on the line. Purely based on principle but historically these games have always been entertaining. If you are a coach tho, I would imagine if your team is technically and talent wise superior to the other team, you wouldn't want any other variables such as political bitterness to give the weaker team an advantage; however small or big it may be. With that said, considering how savvy, smart and brave Carlos is, I am not too worried about facing the Saudis.

Comment

I don't care what is the other top 3 team in our group(Aussie, SK or Japan),i just hope we avoid to get too many Arabs, specially Saudi in our group. Saudi always gave us hard time doesn't matter how much they struggle!

Comment

I completely agree with Kiarash. S. Korea is the strongest team right now. I would rather see Japan or Australia in our group.

Comment

If the ranking stays the same as now (1. Iran, 2. Korea, 3. Japan, 4. Aus) we can't even get Korea in our group. It's going to be either Japan or Aussie.

50% chance of getting Saudi Arabia in our group.

And 25% chance of getting both Saudi and Iraq, for extra juicy drama.

Add Aussie to this mix, and we will have constant ''revenge-games'' one after another.

Comment

I want Saudi Arabia. Don't give a monkey's left nut if we get Japan or South Korea or Australia or all 3. Lol. As long as we get Saudi Arabia, I beg you God. Please give us Saydi Arabia.

Comment

It will be better for TM not to be in a group with The ISIS lovers Qatar and Saudi Arabia because they will spend millions to buy the AFC refs and officials so they can beat Iran and advance out of our group
                        I am very worried about that
                        Besides I really don't give a rats ass which other teams we get in the draw , we can beat them all

Comment

The ideal group
                          Iran - Japan - Uzbekistan - China - Jordan - Syria

The worst possible group
                          Iran - Australia - UAE - Saudi - Qatar - North Korea

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            It will be better for TM not to be in a group with The ISIS lovers Qatar and Saudi Arabia because they will spend millions to buy the AFC refs and officials so they can beat Iran and advance out of our group
                            I am very worried about that
                            Besides I really don't give a rats ass which other teams we get in the draw , we can beat them all
                            There's no chance in a rat's infested asshole that Saudi Arabia will have an easy match vs Iran. Even if the referee is calling all the 50/50 for Saudi Arabia. Don't know about you but I don't fear Saudi Arabia, even if they play with the referee on their side.

Comment

If anything, I think the AFC will make sure we don't get grouped with them so they can hold and cherish their precious 2-1 victory. Considering how pathetic they are. Getting blown away in 2011 and 2015 Asian Cups, and eliminated from qualifying to Brasil 2014.

Dear God, I beg of you, please draw us with Saudi Arabia. I don't care if it's the group of death, if we can't qualify we don't deserve to be #1 in Asia.

Please God!
                              Last edited by teammelli91; 12-08-2015, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I don't want revenge or anything I just want Iran to qualify to world cup. That's all I really care.

Comment

Working...
                                X