• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zimbabwee is better than all of them

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Zimbabwee is better than all of them
      Zimbabwe's two best players are from 2nd Belgian division and Czech league. Definitely a quality friendly right here. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Zimbabwe's two best players are from 2nd Belgian division and Czech league. Definitely a quality friendly right here. Lol
        still better than playing Palestine....
        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

WE ARE ALSO GONA PLAY PALESTINE ON DEC.28 TH

Comment

Guys look at it this way its better then playing no friendly's at all! Playing Palestine, Syria or Iraq is better then playing no team at all!! Be grateful our stupid football federation can even arrange these friendlies. Seeing how many times they have messed up in the past to even arrange any kind of friendlies for our tm!..

Comment

AW: TM-News-

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              You mean in opposite to our best players who play in Qatar, 2nd Spanish and 2nd Dutch league?

Comment

Hey folks. Please stop squabbling like kids. See the reality as it presents itself. As a country, the whole system is in trouble, including football. If the nuclear negotiation goes no where, more sanctions will be imposed. Everything including football and sports will negatively be affected. With the republications winning the senate seats today, there are more chances that the congress will impose more sanction on Iran in defiance with Obama's attempts. It is unfortunate, but I see more difficult road ahead of Iranian football. The situation will be more like North Korea. I hope I am wrong in my prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by golffan View Post
                  Hey folks. Please stop squabbling like kids. See the reality as it presents itself. As a country, the whole system is in trouble, including football. If the nuclear negotiation goes no where, more sanctions will be imposed. Everything including football and sports will negatively be affected. With the republications winning the senate seats today, there are more chances that the congress will impose more sanction on Iran in defiance with Obama's attempts. It is unfortunate, but I see more difficult road ahead of Iranian football. The situation will be more like North Korea. I hope I am wrong in my prediction.
                  You're right. War torn Iraq is in a better situation than us to be able to play teams like Chile and Peru. I heard their democratic government is heavily investing in their football, aiming a top 20 ranking by 2018 with a detailed and well-structured plan.

Iran is more like North Korea like you say. You say Dejagah and Jong-Tae-Se? I say the Olsen Twins. We are heading towards their level, soon to become even worst than them. Even our best talents Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun are going to end up in Baku FC and Kaboul Sports Club respectively in few years. Dark times ahead... I crei evriteyme

Comment

Originally posted by golffan View Post
                    Hey ... stop squabble... like kids. .
                    Iran has manage to withstand US hegemony , overt/cover wars, sanctions.... for over 30 years by both parties . Since they are under spell of Zionism it make not significant different which side get elected in US for Iran. Indeed most sanctions initiated by Democrats ( Clinton pimp & Obama Fag).
                    Iran Today is much stronger than before.

Comment

تغيير زمان بازي ايران _ زيمبابوه

بازي تدارکاتي تيم ملي فوتبال ايران با زيمباوه 21 آبان انجام مي شود.

تاریخ چهار شنبه بیست و یکم آبان سال 1393 شمسی . تبدیل تاریخ تقویم میلادی 2014/11/12

به گزارش ایسنا، پیش از این عنوان شده بود این مسابقه در تاریخ جمعه 23 آبان برگزار می شود،
                      اما با توجه به این که تیم زیمباوه می خواهد 21 آبان تهران را ترک کند و به بازی با تیم ملی مراکش برسد،
                      تیم ایران می تواند حداکثر در همان روز با این تیم آفریقایی بازی کند.

Comment

So supporting and funding terrorism, bombing and killing of innocent civilians, assassination of anyone who opposes, illegally conducting clandestine operations all over middle east governments, .......etc. Etc. ... has nothing to do with the sanctions and why Iran and Iranians are looked as pariahs in the world!!

One day, some chap in the US woke up on the wrong side of his bed and decided to randomly pick some country to place sanctions on!!!!!!! And to our bad luck, that flip of coin picked us!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          So supporting and funding terrorism, bombing and killing of innocent civilians, assassination of anyone who opposes, illegally conducting clandestine operations all over middle east governments, .......etc. Etc. ... has nothing to do with the sanctions and why Iran and Iranians are looked as pariahs in the world!!
                          One day, some chap in the US woke up on the wrong side of his bed and decided to randomly pick some country to place sanctions on!!!!!!! And to our bad luck, that flip of coin picked us!
                          On this subject , judging base on your comment here, you are greatly ill inform if not uneducated.
                          No disrespect intended.

Comment

Well, if by ''withstanding'' you mean in the past 35 years, reducing our wealth and GDP to a fraction of what we were, transforming a weld respected nation and peoples to one that has become the posterboy for int'l terrorism, from a forward looking progressive nation to one that has become the butt of jokes and ridicule all over the world for pretty insane and backward practices like jailing women for merely watching a sporting event, or actually EXECUTING A RAPE VICTIM FOR DEFENDING HERSELF!
                            Correct. I am uneducated.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              Well, if by ''withstanding'' you mean in the past 35 years, reducing our wealth and GDP to a fraction of what we were, transforming a weld respected nation and peoples to one that has become the posterboy for int'l terrorism, from a forward looking progressive nation to one that has become the butt of jokes and ridicule all over the world for pretty insane and backward practices like jailing women for merely watching a sporting event, or actually EXECUTING A RAPE VICTIM FOR DEFENDING HERSELF!
                              Correct. I am uneducated.
                              I hear you.
                              Let's focus on football for now. As i said your sociopolitical view are very different than mine but it won't change my respect.
                              i know you love Iran.

Comment

"Iran Today is much stronger than before."

Clearly the fact that we are now engaged in 7th century shia vs. sunni wars, supports your well thought claim that we are on the way up ..... we all look forward to the day our capital becomes karbala, and imam hussein pushes aside cyrus the great as our one and only great historical leader.
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X