TM-News- - Page 66

Closed Thread
Page 66 of 903 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166566 ... LastLast

Thread: TM-News-

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,173 Times in 4,965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Zlatan retired a while ago from Sweden NT
    uhm, no he didn't?

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,529 Times in 8,966 Posts

TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by Camran khan View Post
    uhm, no he didn't?
    My bad, i read somewhere he would retire after wcq 2014?

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,048 Times in 4,943 Posts

Sv: TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    My bad, i read somewhere he would retire after wcq 2014?
    Nope, he's still with them, just on the bench as he has a minor injury. He want to build on his NT goal score record.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,805 Times in 1,926 Posts

Re: TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by fairplay View Post
    Because of Ebola virus, I don't know if it is a good idea to go to any African countries at all
    We really should not travel to Africa except on a chartered Iranian flight. I guess at this point SA is safe.

On the positive side, when they come back they need to be in quarantine foe 21 days. So CQ can hold another camp in Tehran without the clubs complaining.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khodam For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,158 Times in 1,713 Posts
    Lord...someone help me understand this one? So we will play Sweden after AC and approximately 3 years before WC? I dunno, am I the only one who doesn't get TM preparation? Wouldn't it make sense to work on fitness and technical stuff when major tournaments are over or far away and play decent friendlies a year in advance to buildup your squad and make final cuts? What will this Sweden friendly do for us? I guess maybe, prepare us for WC qualification against the junior squads of Asia?

I just don't get IFF, I don't get the preparation and planning? I am happy we are playing Sweden...but the timing is awful!
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

8. The Following User Says Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,048 Times in 4,943 Posts

Sv: TM-News-

Quote Originally Posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Lord...someone help me understand this one? So we will play Sweden after AC and approximately 3 years before WC? I dunno, am I the only one who doesn't get TM preparation? Wouldn't it make sense to work on fitness and technical stuff when major tournaments are over or far away and play decent friendlies a year in advance to buildup your squad and make final cuts? What will this Sweden friendly do for us? I guess maybe, prepare us for WC qualification against the junior squads of Asia?

I just don't get IFF, I don't get the preparation and planning? I am happy we are playing Sweden...but the timing is awful!
    Exactly my thoughts! The timing stincks!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    Exactly my thoughts! The timing stincks!
    And I want to make it clear, this is not an attack on CQ...it's an attack against IFF as a whole for it's craptacular planning and organization. Clearly then we can land quality teams, and clearly we have the money to arrange friendlies with the likes of Sweden.

We need to stop making excuses that TM can't plan friendlies against good teams. This Sweden friendly shows teams will play us...but the timing, oh my god, are we playing friendlies for the sake of playing them? Is their no planning involved, rationale, logic? Like how are these things being set up?

I guess I shouldn't get frustrated, in all likelihood a cancellation announcement will follow shortly.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,160 Times in 7,103 Posts
    ^baba
    BEGGARS CANT BE CHOOSERS ..!!

some of you complain about IFF's inabilities as if your newbies to all this..??

it is 99% gonna be canceled anyways, so why fret over the timing..? lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post

it is 99% gonna be canceled anyways, so why fret over the timing..? lol
    Exactly. IFF tempts us all with fools gold. I don't see things changing with our football, and it doesn't matter if it's CQ in charge or GN...incompetence is rampant and 1 man won't make a difference.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 Times in 1,222 Posts
    No matter what CQ must stop playing club teams from here on out.
    We need and must play friendly games that mean something to both countries vs. other nations perferably
    AC participants.
    the timr is running out and IFF must help CQ a lot more than they have done,it is IFF's responsibility anyway

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.